The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

When the going gets tough.....

Started by Obvious Li, November 17, 2013, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

the tough get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I LOVE BEING FROM SASKATCHEWAN..........GO RIDERS

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the tough get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they win?

cc

well don't keep us in suspense ffs ... obvious ly

Quote from: "Shen Li" Did they win?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"well don't keep us in suspense ffs ... obvious ly

OL will be pleased as punch to know that his Roughriders won 35-13 over Calgary. They face Hamilton for the Grey Cup next Sunday in Regina.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

OL will be pleased as punch to know that his Roughriders won 35-13 over Calgary. They face Hamilton for the Grey Cup next Sunday in Regina.

yes he is.....my oldest son was at the game...me, i watched it on TV...we crushed those pussies from Alberta.....bring on the shirt lifters from Ontario.......slam dunk i say..green is the color.... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

yes he is.....my oldest son was at the game...me, i watched it on TV...we crushed those pussies from Alberta.....bring on the shirt lifters from Ontario.......slam dunk i say..green is the color.... :mrgreen:

Excuse me??? Fuck you!! Actually, I hope the RR whips their Eastern asses.

cc

Oh ya!! I gotta go with the TiCats. Was raised in that area and saw lots of their games ... got to know some of them in fact. Not predicting they will do it, but my heart is still with them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Oh ya!! I gotta go with the TiCats. Was raised in that area and saw lots of their games ... got to know some of them in fact. Not predicting they will do it, but my heart is still with them

nope..........rider nation has  too much horsepower for those eastern bums......we're celebrating already.......yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Oh ya!! I gotta go with the TiCats. Was raised in that area and saw lots of their games ... got to know some of them in fact. Not predicting they will do it, but my heart is still with them

Eastern biatch!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

nope..........rider nation has  too much horsepower for those eastern bums......we're celebrating already.......yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't really follow sports, but I do want to see the Riders take it. You should see when those guys come to play at Commonwealth Stadium...what a party!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the tough get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband wanted the Stampeders to win, but he said it should be a good final.

Obvious Li

weather station calling for -28 in Regina on saturday night........the brothers from alabama and mississippi will love that.........hehehehe.....

i would actually pay to see real canadians playing in the CFL....it's bullshit pure and simple

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"weather station calling for -28 in Regina on saturday night........the brothers from alabama and mississippi will love that.........hehehehe.....

i would actually pay to see real canadians playing in the CFL....it's bullshit pure and simple

Your brothers live in the Southern USA Mr. Obvious Li?

Do you ever visit them?

Romero

He means brothers as in African Americans, Fash!

I think it's great that there are Americans playing in the CFL. They're good players and have really added to the game.

I'll be rooting for the Roughriders. A Western team and they're hosting. Some of the best fans in the world. I see lots of them around whenever Saskatchewan is in town.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"He means brothers as in African Americans, Fash!

I think it's great that there are Americans playing in the CFL. They're good players and have really added to the game.

I'll be rooting for the Roughriders. A Western team and they're hosting. Some of the best fans in the world. I see lots of them around whenever Saskatchewan is in town.

well Homy.....there may be hope for you yet........next time you're out here let me know....i'll make sure no harm befalls you............. :ugeek: