News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Asian realtors picks lady's yard clean of fruit.

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2020, 09:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dr. Ballard" post_id=377460 time=1598342512
They are parasitic in nature. They are a cancerous breed that extols gluttony and greed without satiety.

They seem that way, time and time again.

I believe stereotypes exist for a reason.  If stereotypes didn't portray any truths, stereotypes would fail to exist simply because of the very simple fact that they don't actually exist.

Yet they are true, and actually do exist.  And that's because stereotypes are accurate more often than not.

Anonymous

Letter of Apologies

On behalf of Luxmore Realty, my team members and I extend our sincerest apologies for the terrible experience one of our clients had with our real estate agent Peter T. Yang.

I understand that Peter made a really irresponsible and unprofessional behavior during last Saturday's home showing. I deeply apologize to the homeowner and her family members who were offended by such behavior.

Peter also feels guilty and regrets over his mistakes. He is now in the process of making an official apology to the homeowner and also providing them with compensation. Meanwhile, our company will also strengthen all sorts of training,especially educating about property privacy.

We deeply apologize for Peter's behavior and we will learn from our mistakes. We take full responsibility for what we did. And we hope the homeowners and the public to forgive us this time.

Luxmore Realty Managing Broker

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=377461 time=1598344605
Quote from: "Dr. Ballard" post_id=377460 time=1598342512
They are parasitic in nature. They are a cancerous breed that extols gluttony and greed without satiety.

They seem that way, time and time again.

I believe stereotypes exist for a reason.  If stereotypes didn't portray any truths, stereotypes would fail to exist simply because of the very simple fact that they don't actually exist.

Yet they are true, and actually do exist.  And that's because stereotypes are accurate more often than not.

Ya, I agree.

Kraut dead Poofter followers suck sauerkraut is true
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

The realtor should have to eat all of the fruit in one sitting as a punishment. This will teach the filthy cur a lesson.

Anonymous

Quote from: "West Side" post_id=377443 time=1598331376
Quote from: Mel post_id=377422 time=1598324704
Quote from: "West Side" post_id=377412 time=1598323873
They take undersized crabs from Jericho pier. I have reported them before.

They do that at pretty much every pier.  They're unlicensed, take undersized crabs, and take more than their daily limit.

Daily limit, they don't have licenses FFS!

Bring back the head tax

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

No matter what software they use, they won't tax head us. We always turn cellphones off.

What they don't know they can't tax
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Anonymous

I literally saw that. I was parked behind the London Drugs near Nanaimo and Hastings streets. An asian lady who was about fifty came out of the church food bank in behind and walked to her bmw with donated groceries. She was picking through them in front of her trunk and threw the food she didn't want on the grass  beside the sidewalk. No shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=377755 time=1598477250
I literally saw that. I was parked behind the London Drugs near Nanaimo and Hastings streets. An asian lady who was about fifty came out of the church food bank in behind and walked to her bmw with donated groceries. She was picking through them in front of her trunk and threw the food she didn't want on the grass  beside the sidewalk. No shit.

Pretty common unfortunately. The Tera Nova district in Richmond has one of the lowest average incomes in Richmond yet the average detached home in the area is $3 million+. Strang huh? I forgot to mention 80% of the residents of Tera Nova are FOB chinks. The neighborhood also has a very high level of social services and welfare recipients.

Parasites in our midst.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=377433 time=1598327528
How does your husband endure all your kvetching?

In fairness, while chinks steal their food, the jew will pay for his victuals. The jew will drive a hard bargin for his his comestibles, but he will pay for them. Albeit at reduced rate.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview