Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

BC Plans LNG Plant For The Lower Mainland

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2013, 05:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That is so true. After a couple of months in the Filippines where god stuck the thermostat at "superb" all year round  ... we acclimatized and thrived on high 80s every day

hmmmm ... .and we came back because .... ?

I have no doubt you did. I would love to say goodbye to Canada for good in the next few years for warmer shores and lower taxes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That is so true. After a couple of months in the Filippines where god stuck the thermostat at "superb" all year round  ... we acclimatized and thrived on high 80s every day

hmmmm ... .and we came back because .... ?

You lived in the Philippines Ms. cc li tarte?

What were you doing there?

Did you ever travel to Taiwan?

cc

Hubby did golf course projects there for 4 years. We lived in Manila for 2 and the previous Clark Base (Angeles area) for 2.

Got to China, Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong on business - Only contact with Taiwan was a few hour plane change in Taipei. Unfortunately we could not leave the secure in transit area of the airport

Mate's uncle's company did a lot of construction contracts around Taiwan - he was in the capital when that bad earthquake hit a few years back. He enjoyed several months there and really liked being there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Hubby did golf course projects there for 4 years. We lived in Manila for 2 and the previous Clark Base (Angeles area) for 2.

Got to China, Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong on business - Only contact with Taiwan was a few hour plane change in Taipei. Unfortunately we could not leave the secure in transit area of the airport

Mate's uncle's company did a lot of construction contracts around Taiwan - he was in the capital when that bad earthquake hit a few years back. He enjoyed several months there and really liked being there

You lived in Angeles City with your hubby? He must have been the only Western guy there with a Western woman. I haven't been there myself I swear, but I have heard and read plenty about it to form an opinion.