Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

It's Saturday

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2022, 07:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I  finished my workout about fifteen minutes and now I am having a cup of coffee. It's Saturday, my favourite day, golf day.

Erica, I asked Fash to delete my account when we go to guest posting. My understanding is that this sub will remain as is for logged in posters. Guests will be on mod approval. I'll still post here as a guest. I hope my guest posts are approved. There won't be anything too controversial in my posts. I won't try to upset the applecart. You got a good thing going with the Flea Trap.

Erica Mena

Why are you deleting your account?
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=458878 time=1654948681 user_id=114
I  finished my workout about fifteen minutes and now I am having a cup of coffee. It's Saturday, my favourite day, golf day.

Erica, I asked Fash to delete my account when we go to guest posting. My understanding is that this sub will remain as is for logged in posters. Guests will be on mod approval. I'll still post here as a guest. I hope my guest posts are approved. There won't be anything too controversial in my posts. I won't try to upset the applecart. You got a good thing going with the Flea Trap.

You can still post using your handle. No doubt most posts will be guests, but it won't be mandatory.

cw_

seolbro has a dream.  He has a dream that one day forum netizens will not be judged by the likability of their nic, but by the content of their postings.

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=458906 time=1654958042 user_id=3226
seolbro has a dream.  He has a dream that one day forum netizens will not be judged by the likability of their nic, but by the content of their postings.

Shush, and dance for us... in an interpretation of feet.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

">

Anonymous

I have been to the mountaintop. I looked down and saw all of God's children without nics singing free at last, free at last, thank God all mighty, we are free at last.

Anonymous

I've had my workout, I've had coffee, and I've dropped by BC. I am off to the golf course. Happy Sunday.

Anonymous

We are in a state of emergency here because of flooding with heavy rains forecast for the entire upcoming week.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=460344 time=1655563070 user_id=3254
We are in a state of emergency here because of flooding with heavy rains forecast for the entire upcoming week.

Oh no. Stay safe, Fash
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=460347 time=1655564373 user_id=2845

Oh no. Stay safe, Fash

I don't think it was necessary for our uber progressive mayor to call a state of emergency..

But, everything is an emergency for her.....climate change, rain, COVID, not enough bike lanes..

Still, we've had a lot of rain lately.

Anonymous

I see on the Weather Network that all of Western Canada is getting more rain than in a normal June. I guess that is good for crops or maybe it isn't. I'll defer to Herman on that.