Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

HEY!!! I Found the perfect Cutie for melany

Started by cc, August 27, 2020, 06:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Now if we can only find one that was not so pretty and would actually take him

Maybe she has an ordinary (or worse)  looking sister or club member that would take him?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-medical-certificate-revoked-antisemitic-tweets-jews-wrong-meds">Ohio Woman Loses Medical License After Threatening To "Give Jews The Wrong Medicine"

"hahha ewww .. I'll purposely give all the yahood [Jews] the wrong meds," Kollab said on January 2, 2012 – the tweet that would ultimately cost her the residency at Cleveland Clinic seven years later. Another translated tweet on Aug. 20, 2011 read: "Allah will take the Jews."

"Studying for my med micro final, came across this. Clearly, I pay attention in class and write useful notes," a May 4, 2013, social media post said. "People who support Israel should have their immune cells killed so they can see how it feels to not be able to defend yourself from foreign invaders."

Kollab authored several other tweets and social media posts comparing Israel to Nazi Germany

She was forced to leave her position as a supervised first-year resident at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, in January 2019, after working there for just three months.

I know, I know. Way too pretty to have any interest in our slug

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/08/1862/1048/Lara-Kollab-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

And she has no job, another important item for our Melanie .... but I doubt she is bi anyhow  :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=377948 time=1598571303 user_id=2015
She's nor Mel's type. She's female.

She is not my type either. You cannot deflate her and store her in dresser drawers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview