The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

China and Taiwan at war soon?

Started by Frood, August 26, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Reports of missile movements and orders to write letters to families:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/breaking-china-orders-soldiers-opposite-taiwan-to-write-good-bye-letters-to-families">https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... o-families">https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/breaking-china-orders-soldiers-opposite-taiwan-to-write-good-bye-letters-to-families
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=377801 time=1598493766 user_id=1676
Reports of missile movements and orders to write letters to families:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/breaking-china-orders-soldiers-opposite-taiwan-to-write-good-bye-letters-to-families">https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... o-families">https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/breaking-china-orders-soldiers-opposite-taiwan-to-write-good-bye-letters-to-families

China has been closer to attacking Taiwan in the past.

Anonymous

From what I have read, there would be no advantage for China to invade Taiwan. For now anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377889 time=1598551149 user_id=114
From what I have read, there would be no advantage for China to invade Taiwan. For now anyway.

China has been more irrationally angry with Taiwan in the past.

Anonymous

China could take Taiwan pretty fast. Even before US troops from Japan and Korea could get there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=377955 time=1598575463 user_id=2015
China could take Taiwan pretty fast. Even before US troops from Japan and Korea could get there.

Apparently, China can shut down Taiwan's missile defenses electronically. I read that anyway.

Anonymous

China is developing the new generation fighter jets for attacking Taiwan and competing with the United States.

Several countries around the world are developing a "sixth-generation fighter" aircraft that is more advanced than the fifth-generation fighter aircraft currently in service, including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Sweden, India, Japan, Taiwan, and Russia.

Zetsu

Think they already missed the chance, not when the vaccine is out and one of the US carrier that was plague with COVID should be now back online.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=401408 time=1612944794 user_id=61
Think they already missed the chance, not when the vaccine is out and one of the US carrier that was plague with COVID should be now back online.

China coud pass the US in new generation fighter jets.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401414 time=1612974839 user_id=3254

I find it kind of hard to believe, a few years ago the news media mention China's J20 or was it the J31's engine emits black smoke during an air show due to engine burning efficiency factors, China still struggle to build a Nimitz class carrier and worst of all, they have practically zero modern war experience.  But then at the same time China isn't stupid, they aren't going to fight the US head to head after seeing the USSR failed and collapsed and will mainly resort to any cunning tricks they can come up with.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=401478 time=1613004735 user_id=61

I find it kind of hard to believe, a few years ago the news media mention China's J20 or was it the J31's engine emits black smoke during an air show due to engine burning efficiency factors, China still struggle to build a Nimitz class carrier and worst of all, they have practically zero modern war experience.

You know a lot about military hardware, and I don't, so I'm out of this discussion.

ac_smile

Frood

I find it kind of hard to believe, a few years ago the news media mention China's J20 or was it the J31's engine emits black smoke during an air show due to engine burning efficiency factors, China still struggle to build a Nimitz class carrier and worst of all, they have practically zero modern war experience.  But then at the same time China isn't stupid, they aren't going to fight the US head to head after seeing the USSR failed and collapsed and will mainly resort to any cunning tricks they can come up with.

Things like sabotage, EMP, viruses, economics...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401482 time=1613005368 user_id=1676

I've heard of that..

Pan green Taiwanese presidents and elected members of Taiwan's legislative Yuan are very concerned about China's elctronic warfare capabilities.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401480 time=1613005131 user_id=3254

I find it kind of hard to believe, a few years ago the news media mention China's J20 or was it the J31's engine emits black smoke during an air show due to engine burning efficiency factors, China still struggle to build a Nimitz class carrier and worst of all, they have practically zero modern war experience.

You know a lot about military hardware, and I don't, so I'm out of this discussion.

ac_smile

Tbh I don't really know much lol, but I just know China tends to bluff and Pentagon says China is too powerful in order to get more funding.  Plus the US probably still have lot of top secret stuff hidden from the public.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=401482 time=1613005368 user_id=1676

Exactly, China knows all Western democratic nation's biggest weakness and will use those methods along with infiltration to divide and take over.