Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

China and Taiwan at war soon?

Started by Frood, August 26, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Ok, whatever you say. I can't be bothered expending any more effort to rescue you from your knowledge deficiency.

ac_boring
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408037 time=1618236851 user_id=1676

Ok, whatever you say. I can't be bothered expending any more effort to rescue you from your knowledge deficiency.

ac_boring

You're ability to analyze and comprehend seem to be getting worst by each post.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

As usual you've failed to mentioned any new tech that has the break through capability to penetrate the current US missile defense shield.  US's anti missile radar has greatly improved over the years to detect decoy and real ICBMs, and like I've mentioned before the US has a number of base in the Asia pacific and will have to get through Japan and South Korea's missile defense first.  Even if the Russians can attack through the south pole instead of the arctic, the US will also have that covered as I've a feeling they will alli with the Philippines for this reason.

Frood

I'm happy to let you wallow in your ignorance unabated...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408040 time=1618237414 user_id=1676
I'm happy to let you wallow in your ignorance unabated...

You keep parroting the same argument instead of coming with critical info that is convincing, the US have beat the Russians in the cold war, with a stronger economy than Russia, high chance are the US will win again.

Frood

Ok, whatever...

I tried to lead a jackass to water, but I couldn't make you drink... :(
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

For goodness sakes Dinky are you even White or just a delusional person that is paranoid about high tech stuff that CAN and WILL be overcome by even greater superior technology.  Oh wait, I forgot you're anything but a soldier, but just a coward that despise them, one of the critical essence of a combatant and their commander needs is to not freak out if the enemy has something new they struggle to counter.  Military mindset 101.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408042 time=1618238023 user_id=1676

Ok, whatever...

I tried to lead a jackass to water, but I couldn't make you drink... :(

When you have nothing else better to day, throw insults, troll 101 tactics.  :oeudC:

Frood

Carry on...

ac_boring
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408045 time=1618238504 user_id=1676

Carry on...

ac_boring

I think I should wrap it up here, no point wasting time with a paranoid and stubborn troll :nea:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408046 time=1618238602 user_id=61

Carry on...

ac_boring

I think I should wrap it up here, no point wasting time with a paranoid and stubborn troll :nea:

I don't think he is trolling.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=408055 time=1618243062 user_id=2015
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408046 time=1618238602 user_id=61

Carry on...

ac_boring

I don't think he is trolling.

You are correct IH. He posts the things he actually believes

We have a conspiracy nutcase à la the Liverpool Lollipop wannabe nazi clown  .. one of those who  spend their time getting fueled up / adrenalized amongst a bunch of mutually supportive conspiracy nutcases in areas of the net where the crazies hang out  .. places that real people do not bother with or don't even know exist

Further & @ Zet - you will never get through. These conspiracy types cannot be reached .. they have their proofs for what they believe  in the dark holes they frequent for support for their wonky views

For every factual item you state they have already viewed a  hundred self-made videos "absolutely proving" the opposite
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

I do agree with you guys, might have went to far to call him a troll, but one I wish is he would do is to counter the my argument with logical points and facts instead.  As cc has mentioned, he spends too much time believing in those conspiracy related issues instead of understanding the capability and anatomy of US and Japan's defense force.

cc

And it's not just that area. It's on all issues

That seems the way of all conspiracy heads  .. it's everything .. For one of many examples, on Covid itself or on vaccines, views are hilarious once one realizes they are from conspiracy heads / sources

They are like virtual clones ... predictable because they all believe the very same things from the very same sources ... and they only counter with "their" facts ... while actually believing what they are saying = not even consider other possibilities = not gonna change
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell