The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

China and Taiwan at war soon?

Started by Frood, August 26, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408078 time=1618270677 user_id=61
Dinky, you do know that their latest ICBMs doesn't represent their entire nuclear force, just a tiny faction.  :001_rolleyes:

Also halving their launch distance doesn't many anything, whether it's in Turkey or any other country, considering they're in foreign territory the US can just place their anti missile defense in a neighbour country and shoot it down during the boost phase, which makes it a lot more convenient for the US.

Submarines still remain the biggest threat since they can launch anywhere, but again the US have sub hunting recon aircrafts, remote submergible drones and constructed sonar systems on the ocean sea beds to help track down Russian subs and they'll be dealt with by the Seawolf, even if they launch they'll have to get pass the AEGIS, THAAD and Patriots which are all extremely expensive projects.

:001_rolleyes:

You're like a broken unrecorded record...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408085 time=1618273782 user_id=1676
Dinky, you do know that their latest ICBMs doesn't represent their entire nuclear force, just a tiny faction.  :001_rolleyes:

Also halving their launch distance doesn't many anything, whether it's in Turkey or any other country, considering they're in foreign territory the US can just place their anti missile defense in a neighbour country and shoot it down during the boost phase, which makes it a lot more convenient for the US.

Submarines still remain the biggest threat since they can launch anywhere, but again the US have sub hunting recon aircrafts, remote submergible drones and constructed sonar systems on the ocean sea beds to help track down Russian subs and they'll be dealt with by the Seawolf, even if they launch they'll have to get pass the AEGIS, THAAD and Patriots which are all extremely expensive projects.

B/c that's how ignorant and stupid you are.  :001_rolleyes:
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408087 time=1618274208 user_id=61

Should I swab my genitals with molasses and bird seed then let a bunch of winged rats clean it off? You know... to break my alleged cycle of ignorance and stupidity and raise me to your esteemed sense of superiority?...  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408083 time=1618273711 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408075 time=1618270004 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408073 time=1618269851 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408070 time=1618268708 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408068 time=1618268318 user_id=1676
He hasn't a clue but meh....

You're getting dumber by the minute Dinky.  Would be nice if you can come up with some facts or logical analysis to prove me wrong. :oeudC:

I already laid out why Russian subs, their modern ICBM model, and how they've halved launch distances is a game changer...

I kind of feel bad for you.... you have this misguided superiority complex when it comes to the West... :(

Care to quote where you've laid out that makes it a game changer?  :001_rolleyes:

You refused to recognize it the first time it was posted. Wipe your own bottom, mate...

You've just posted a bunch of news and failed to use your head, that's all.  You might want to stick to facts and logic instead of just believing what the writer claims.

Frood

You're like the Energizer Chicken of stupid who keeps clucking and clucking and clucking...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408090 time=1618274641 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408087 time=1618274208 user_id=61

Should I swab my genitals with molasses and bird seed then let a bunch of winged rats clean it off? You know... to break my alleged cycle of ignorance and stupidity and raise me to your esteemed sense of superiority?...  :laugh3:

Allow me to quote what I've said  :001_rolleyes:

"Dinky, you do know that their latest ICBMs doesn't represent their entire nuclear force, just a tiny faction.  :001_rolleyes:

Also halving their launch distance doesn't mean anything, whether it's in Turkey or any other country, considering they're in foreign territory the US can just place their anti missile defense in a neighbour country and shoot it down during the boost phase, which makes it a lot more convenient for the US.

Submarines still remain the biggest threat since they can launch anywhere, but again the US have sub hunting recon aircrafts, remote submergible drones and constructed sonar systems on the ocean sea beds to help track down Russian subs and they'll be dealt with by the Seawolf, even if they launch they'll have to get pass the AEGIS, THAAD and Patriots which are all extremely expensive projects."

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408092 time=1618274818 user_id=1676

You're like the Energizer Chicken of stupid who keeps clucking and clucking and clucking...  ac_hithere

What I've posted isn't that hard to grasp, the project to R&D the AEGIS was solely design to defend the US aircraft carrier battle groups from missile threats and the US mainland from a nuclear armageddon.  So I'm still waiting for you to counter my argument or do I have to repeat myself as usual.  :001_rolleyes:

Frood

Why don't YOU go back and reread what I said...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408095 time=1618275187 user_id=1676
Why don't YOU go back and reread what I said...

This is why no one here can take you seriously, you're just a dumb lazy and weak coward after all.

"As usual you've failed to mentioned any new tech that has the break through capability to penetrate the current US missile defense shield. US's anti missile radar has greatly improved over the years to detect decoy and real ICBMs, and like I've mentioned before the US has a number of base in the Asia pacific and will have to get through Japan and South Korea's missile defense first. Even if the Russians can attack through the south pole instead of the arctic, the US will also have that covered as I've a feeling they will alli with the Philippines for this reason."

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408098 time=1618275531 user_id=1676

No yuo!

Grow a brain before babbling, it'll make you look slightly less retarded.  :001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408100 time=1618275649 user_id=61

No yuo!

Bok bok bok bok bok.... bok BOK bok bok... BAGOCKKK!

:pop:
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408103 time=1618275810 user_id=1676
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=408100 time=1618275649 user_id=61

No yuo!

Bok bok bok bok bok.... bok BOK bok bok... BAGOCKKK!

:pop:

Looks like cc is right as usual :001_rolleyes:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson