Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Democratic governors facing DOJ investigation over COVID 19 nursing home deaths

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2020, 02:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: Peaches post_id=377964 time=1598583814 user_id=2013
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=377895 time=1598552383 user_id=114
No two people bear are more responsible for the spread of COVID across the US than Adrew Cuomo and Bill DeBlasio. Along with other governors, Cuomo has a lot of blood on his hands.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-seeking-data-from-cuomo-other-governors-over-covid-19-nursing-home-deaths_3477018.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email">https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-seeki ... dium=email">https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-seeking-data-from-cuomo-other-governors-over-covid-19-nursing-home-deaths_3477018.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email

Not carrying a brief for Cuomo or any other governor in particular, and not very impressed by your choice of the Epoch Times, but the whole DOJ involvement is quite consistent with Trump's continuing Spite War against Dem governors in which the GOP Senate permits him to weaponize and politicize the DOJ under his weasel flack AG while continuing to mishandle the pandemic at the federal level, most deplorably.

Regardless of your obvious politics the decision to send infected elderly nursing home patients back to the old folks home while the temporary hospital at the Javits Center and the Navy hospital ship sent by Trump, went unused, was a criminal decision of epic proportions. This is especially concerning since the dems were the ones screaming about how deadly the virus was. What did those two democrap scumbags THINK was going to happen? I know that today's liberal, on average, is about as smart as fucking doorknob but I guess when you take office as a democrap..common sense...and everyday common knowledge regarding the spread of disease gets left at the curb.

To add insult to injury, these same democrap shitheads put restrictions on visitation of the dying. Family members weren't even allowed to visit and comfort their dying parents and Grandparents. IMHO, a public execution of both Mayor DeBlasio (or whatever he calls himself) and Governor Cuomo is too good for those two rat fucks. So if you think holding them accountable for the decisions they made is nothing but spite on Trump's part then I strongly suggest you check with the families of the dead and see how they feel about it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=377986 time=1598628280 user_id=156
No two people bear are more responsible for the spread of COVID across the US than Adrew Cuomo and Bill DeBlasio. Along with other governors, Cuomo has a lot of blood on his hands.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-seeking-data-from-cuomo-other-governors-over-covid-19-nursing-home-deaths_3477018.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email">https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-seeki ... dium=email">https://www.theepochtimes.com/doj-seeking-data-from-cuomo-other-governors-over-covid-19-nursing-home-deaths_3477018.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email

Not carrying a brief for Cuomo or any other governor in particular, and not very impressed by your choice of the Epoch Times, but the whole DOJ involvement is quite consistent with Trump's continuing Spite War against Dem governors in which the GOP Senate permits him to weaponize and politicize the DOJ under his weasel flack AG while continuing to mishandle the pandemic at the federal level, most deplorably.

Regardless of your obvious politics the decision to send infected elderly nursing home patients back to the old folks home while the temporary hospital at the Javits Center and the Navy hospital ship sent by Trump, went unused, was a criminal decision of epic proportions. This is especially concerning since the dems were the ones screaming about how deadly the virus was. What did those two democrap scumbags THINK was going to happen? I know that today's liberal, on average, is about as smart as fucking doorknob but I guess when you take office as a democrap..common sense...and everyday common knowledge regarding the spread of disease gets left at the curb.

To add insult to injury, these same democrap shitheads put restrictions on visitation of the dying. Family members weren't even allowed to visit and comfort their dying parents and Grandparents. IMHO, a public execution of both Mayor DeBlasio (or whatever he calls himself) and Governor Cuomo is too good for those two rat fucks. So if you think holding them accountable for the decisions they made is nothing but spite on Trumps part then I strongly suggest you check with the families of the dead and see how they feel about it.

My thoughts exactly Renee.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

To add insult to injury, these same democrap shitheads put restrictions on visitation of the dying. Family members weren't even allowed to visit and comfort their dying parents and Grandparents. IMHO, a public execution of both Mayor DeBlasio (or whatever he calls himself) and Governor Cuomo is too good for those two rat fucks. So if you think holding them accountable for the decisions they made is nothing but spite on Trumps part then I strongly suggest you check with the families of the dead and see how they feel about it.

Aren't progs full of shit. Cuomo and DeBlasio killed thousands of people and progs concern is Trump is picking them, ie trying to hold the heartless murdering bastards accountable.

Anonymous

To add insult to injury, these same democrap shitheads put restrictions on visitation of the dying. Family members weren't even allowed to visit and comfort their dying parents and Grandparents. IMHO, a public execution of both Mayor DeBlasio (or whatever he calls himself) and Governor Cuomo is too good for those two rat fucks. So if you think holding them accountable for the decisions they made is nothing but spite on Trump's part then I strongly suggest you check with the families of the dead and see how they feel about it.

Calm the fuck down, I'm not a constituent of either of the pols being bashed in the OP and feel no inclination to defend them.  I didn't vote for them, I don't live in their state, etc.  And spare me the bullshit about "my obvious politics" since everyone else's politics are pretty obvious in this conversation and I'm unimpressed by your attempt at value signaling EVEN THOUGH YOU aren't a constituent of theirs either.  I'm not holding you responsible, the guilty party would be Bigly Smellz and he has subsequently done HIS value signaling by moving to Floriduh where he can rot as far as I'm concerned.  

My governor is a Dem, also a target of the Trump spite & malice, and nobody cares whether he's able to do anything about the cesspool that's Chicago (which he's NOT REALLY able to influence very much...just as long as they can call each other names over the dumbass binary party stuff.  I didn't come here for that, not interested, and wish you a pleasant evening unless you've made some other plans.

Quote from: Herman post_id=378012 time=1598641338 user_id=1689

Aren't progs full of shit. Cuomo and DeBlasio killed thousands of people and progs concern is Trump is picking them, ie trying to hold the heartless murdering bastards accountable.

Get back in yer tent, ya fukin old rummy.  If your politics were a little better bolted together you'd know that it ain't the prez's job to declare war on governors because of their party affiliation.

cc

It's anyone's and everyone's  concern when people needlessly kill people. Geography is not the issue. People and lives are.

Deliberately shipping spreaders (and those needing higher level of care) into Care Homes when they absolutely did not have to was as evil as evil gets and as stupid as stupid gets

For example, NYC had literally 1000s of temporary fully prepared, staffed with the very best professional staff  to use .. and deliberately chose not to ... maybe because it was  T who put them there, ya think???
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Peaches need not worry. Biden won't give tough interviews, he is trying to get out of debates, and if he loses the electoral college, he will not concede. And he definitely not hold democRAT governors acccountable for minor things like thousands of counts of manslaughter.

Gaon

Governors Cuomo and Whitmer would be incarcerated if they did what they did in Israel.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

The self-proclaimed immaculate intentions of demcRAT politicians absolved them for any harm they inflicted. Cuomo callously compelled nursing homes to accept COVID-19 patients, a policy that contributed to more than 10,000 nursing home deaths in his state. Pennsylvania Health Czar Rachel Levine issued a similar order, contributing to thousands of nursing home deaths, and then removed her own 95-year-old mother from a nursing home to keep her safe. According to the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, Democratic governors in Michigan, California, and New Jersey imposed similar policies to compel nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients. Nationwide, nursing home residents account for almost half of COVID-19 fatalities.

Renee

Quote from: Peaches post_id=378089 time=1598672555 user_id=2013

Calm the fuck down, I'm not a constituent of either of the pols being bashed in the OP and feel no inclination to defend them.  I didn't vote for them, I don't live in their state, etc.  And spare me the bullshit about "my obvious politics" since everyone else's politics are pretty obvious in this conversation and I'm unimpressed by your attempt at value signaling EVEN THOUGH YOU aren't a constituent of theirs either.  I'm not holding you responsible, the guilty party would be Bigly Smellz and he has subsequently done HIS value signaling by moving to Floriduh where he can rot as far as I'm concerned.  

My governor is a Dem, also a target of the Trump spite & malice, and nobody cares whether he's able to do anything about the cesspool that's Chicago (which he's NOT REALLY able to influence very much...just as long as they can call each other names over the dumbass binary party stuff.  I didn't come here for that, not interested, and wish you a pleasant evening unless you've made some other plans.

Spare you my bullshit??? No, no, no, you don't get to play that game with me...How about YOU spare me..No better yet, spare all of us YOUR bullshit. Because almost everything you wrote in your response was bullshit.

As it has already been pointed out, it is not about constituency. It's about the unnecessary deaths of thousands and the phycological cruelty inflected upon the victims families...But if making it into a Trump vs Democraps thing gives you ability to turn a blind eye to this avoidable tragedy then so be it. That's your failing.

Just so you know, I am a constituent of one of the governors (dimwitted Murphy, NJ.) being looked at. He made similar questionable calls where it came to dealing with COVID patients and long term nursing care. So I guess using your argument, that gives me some latitude in criticizing these demorat scumbags even if most rational people would say that reasoning is irrelevant.

BTW, I quite agree that politics of late is a name calling fest...But in this case the underlying reasons for the name calling is the avoidable deaths of thousands. Just thought I would fling that out there again in the odd chance that it hits you and sticks.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

In Canada, governors Cuomo, Whitmer, Murphy et al would be charged with multiple counts of criminal negligence causing death.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=378394 time=1598890660 user_id=156
Quote from: Peaches post_id=378089 time=1598672555 user_id=2013

Spare you my bullshit??? No, no, no, you don't get to play that game with me...How about YOU spare me..No better yet, spare all of us YOUR bullshit. Because almost everything you wrote in your response was bullshit.

As it has already been pointed out, it is not about constituency. It's about the unnecessary deaths of thousands and the phycological cruelty inflected upon the victims families...But if making it into a Trump vs Democraps thing gives you ability to turn a blind eye to this avoidable tragedy then so be it. That's your failing.

Just so you know, I am a constituent of one of the governors (dimwitted Murphy, NJ.) being looked at. He made similar questionable calls where it came to dealing with COVID patients and long term nursing care. So I guess using your argument, that gives me some latitude in criticizing these demorat scumbags even if most rational people would say that reasoning is irrelevant.

BTW, I quite agree that politics of late is a name calling fest...But in this case the underlying reasons for the name calling is the avoidable deaths of thousands. Just thought I would fling that out there again in the odd chance that it hits you and sticks.

Sorry, but the constituency thing is very real unless you don't think there is any bullshit around, like say a constitution.  I can hate on (for instance) a Tom Cotton or a Moscow Mitch, but since I have no say at all in whether they get installed into the offices they hold I'M JUST VALUE SIGNALING, and that's an even bigger waste of time on an anonymous forum than it is in real life.  I agree that unnecessary deaths are horrible, but the deaths have marched on regardless of political affiliation of the various governors and will continue to do so.

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=378398 time=1598891864 user_id=3254
In Canada, governors Cuomo, Whitmer, Murphy et al would be charged with multiple counts of criminal negligence causing death.

That's nice, but the only real correction the US has for executive negligence is impeachment or recall, we can't put a sitting executive up on criminal charges until he's been removed from (or left) office.  And I wasn't aware that Canadians could walk into the governor's office with handcuffs, either, and cart the gov off to jail.  Please give me a constitutional cite on that, it should make some interesting reading.

cc

Fash  was simply making the point that what they did is horrible  .. beyond believe .. inhuman etc etc

and not starting a pissing match over legalities where an elected official in the US  can get away with murder .. literally

oh, and as vile as vile gets

or something like that  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=378110 time=1598676493 user_id=88
It's anyone's and everyone's  concern when people needlessly kill people. Geography is not the issue. People and lives are.

Deliberately shipping spreaders (and those needing higher level of care) into Care Homes when they absolutely did not have to was as evil as evil gets and as stupid as stupid gets

It was a senseless tragedy.

cc

I must be honest. It was deliberate.

They ordered sick people sent to care homes & they ordered the homes to take them in .. knowing by then how this beast spreads

If that isn't murder, I don't know what is

Yes, at that moment their own  hospitals were full

There were lots of alternates .. aw, but T supplied the alternatives (ship, tents, auditorium staffed by Federal medical  experts .. the best of the best)

They did it because of T. They could not bring themselves to use what he supplied

This is TDS with consequences for 1000s who they killed ..  it was deliberate murder for the cause