Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Democratic governors facing DOJ investigation over COVID 19 nursing home deaths

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2020, 02:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Much as I detest Cuomo - Gateway Pundit Caught in deliberate lie

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/governor-kathy-hochul-acknowledges-12000-deaths-new-york-covid-previously-disclosed-cuomo/">Today - Gateway Pundit

Newly sworn in Governor Kathy Hochul on Wednesday acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state of New York that had been previously disclosed by Andrew Cuomo.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul promised more government transparency on her first day in office, and by day's end her administration had quietly acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state from COVID-19 than had been publicized by her predecessor, Andrew Cuomo.

New York now reports nearly 55,400 people have died of COVID-19 in New York, based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, up from about 43,400 that Cuomo had reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Jim, but I have weekly records of New York State for many months - It was in the 54,000 range for long while, increasing weekly to 55,000 + last week

You are deliberately reporting false info - or the new Governor is and you fell for it, orgasmed,  & headlined it  .. take your choice[
/i]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419276 time=1629914645 user_id=88

Today - Gateway Pundit

Newly sworn in Governor Kathy Hochul on Wednesday acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state of New York that had been previously disclosed by Andrew Cuomo.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul promised more government transparency on her first day in office, and by day's end her administration had quietly acknowledged nearly 12,000 more deaths in the state from COVID-19 than had been publicized by her predecessor, Andrew Cuomo.

New York now reports nearly 55,400 people have died of COVID-19 in New York, based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, up from about 43,400 that Cuomo had reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Jim, but I have weekly records of New York State for many months - It was in the 54,000 range for long while, increasing weekly to 55,000 + last week

You are deliberately reporting false info - or the new Governor is and you fell for it, orgasmed,  & headlined it  .. take your choice[
/i]

The former governor should have be held accountable for his handling of the pandemic.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419277 time=1629924392 user_id=3254

Today - Gateway Pundit

/i]

The former governor should have be held accountable for his handling of the pandemic.

Justice doesn't apply to progtards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=419306 time=1629937929 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419277 time=1629924392 user_id=3254

Today - Gateway Pundit

/i]

Justice doesn't apply to progtards.

It's remarkable that Andrew Cuomo will never be held accountable.

Anonymous

Andrew Cuomo was charged on Thursday with a misdemeanor sex crime related to forcible touching.

Anonymous

Cuomo also "utilized state resources and property, including work by Executive Chamber staff, to write, publish, and promote his book regarding his handling of the COVID-19 crisis — a project for which he was guaranteed at least $5.2 million in personal profit; and at the same time."

Additionally, the report concluded Cuomo was "not fully transparent regarding the number of nursing home residents who died as a result of COVID-19."

The Committee report confirms reporting that Cuomo ordered state Department of Health officials to prepare a report combatting criticism of his March 25 executive order to place COVID-19 patients in nursing homes. Investigators also found that Cuomo personally reviewed and edited the draft report multiple times and used misleading data to strengthen its defense of his actions.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ny-state-assembly-report-details-extensive-wrongdoing-by-ex-gov-andrew-cuomo?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211122Trending-pascalrittenhouse&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/ny-state- ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/ny-state-assembly-report-details-extensive-wrongdoing-by-ex-gov-andrew-cuomo?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211122Trending-pascalrittenhouse&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Cuomo is corrupt and a criminal.

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-suspends-chris-cuomo">CNN forced to punish its only star after devastating report exposes his secret work for disgraced brother

CNN announced that it is suspending its star anchor Chris Cuomo as the network evaluates his conduct following stunning revelations from the New York Attorney General's investigation into his brother, ousted Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

"The New York Attorney General's office released transcripts and exhibits Monday that shed new light on Chris Cuomo's involvement in his brother's defense," CNN began its statement Tuesday evening. "The documents, which we were not privy to before their public release, raise serious questions. When Chris admitted to us he had offered advice to his brother's staff, he broke our rules and we acknowledged that publicly. But we also appreciated the unique position he was in and understood his need to put family first and job second."

"However," CNN continued, "these documents point to a greater level of involvement in his brother's efforts than we previously knew. As a result, we have suspended Chris indefinitely, pending further evaluation."

Bricktop

The Left eats its own.

He was helping his brother. I would do the same.

cc

2 for the price of 1 ....  self inflicted .... justice .. all come to mind

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428927 time=1638333374 user_id=1560
The Left eats its own.

I'd be wary of helping a relative accused of a crime....supportive, if I believed their innocence, but not interfering in any manner.

All crims have relatives...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The Left eats its own.

But, he should be released from his job at CNN.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=428933 time=1638342487 user_id=1676
The Left eats its own.

I'd be wary of helping a relative accused of a crime....supportive, if I believed their innocence, but not interfering in any manner.

All crimes have relatives...

Well I'll be danged. We agree on something

And it isn't even a frosty friday in june

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=428951 time=1638370833 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=428933 time=1638342487 user_id=1676
The Left eats its own.

All crimes have relatives...

Well I'll be danged. We agree on something

And it isn't even a frosty friday in june

cc must be an abbreviation for "cretinous cunt"...
Blahhhhhh...