The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Stupidity: Edmonton Police Allowing Hijabs For Cops

Started by Anonymous, November 22, 2013, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ayyyy? ........... What you say boy?

This post was made by Odiouson who is currently on your ignore list

We had a good thread  going CC until it was hijacked for odious reasons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"People resent superiority (often to the extent of hate), so not surprising.

As for islamics, it was hailed as a victory for islam ... as is every single islamo-killing

The current yahoo  has diminished the US in every way  to the extent that there is far less resentment ... except within islam as ALL non islamics are the enemy wherever they reside

You raise a good point here CC. In non-Muslim lands like China, it was resentment against the number one. There is far less of that around the world today as the US economy limps along like a drunk walking on a frozen pond thanks to Obongo's inept economic leadership. However, among Islamists it is a very different story. The infidels must die.

There was some of that in Korea too after 9/11, but it has since faded.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ayyyy? ........... What you say boy?

I know you occasional hit the show the post button.  :D

You are the most uninteresting person to me in here. I just think you are crazed up woman.

Stop posting your feminazi bullshit. You make all women look bad. Fuck I´m not gonna be called a woman hater just because I love the womans curves... Being called a woman hater by a woman whom thinks it´s okay to hunt for dicks.

Well fuck you lady! Stop objectifying men! You of course think that it is okay to talk shit about men... Kinda like when niggers call whitemen names and no1 seems to care.

You are scum... Accept it.

You are a bitter old hag whom thinks all asians are bitches...

Thanks for your comment in the thread about the philippine catastrophe. Really showed yourself... Fucking bitter bitch.

Odinson

Fuck I´m gonna side with the moslims if we get rid of the bipolar bitter bitches like CC.

They are not after me... They just uphold my male rights.  :D

No more hording the poon. Hording it when you are younger and whining that no1 wants you when you are older. If I don´t get sex, I will find another female.

Luckily she seems to crave for sex. She is gets so many orgasms. I only get one but it is good.  :D

Besides the feeling that I have fertilized a female feels almost like an orgasm.

Being a male is like trolling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Fuck I´m gonna side with the moslims if we get rid of the bipolar bitter bitches like CC.

No more hording the poon. Hording it when you are younger and whining that no1 wants you when you are older. If I don´t get sex, I will find another female.

Luckily she seems to crave for sex. She is gets so many orgasms. I only get one but it is good.  :D

Besides the feeling that I have fertilized a female feels almost like an orgasm.

Ms. cc li tarte is a kind, intelligent lady.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fuck I´m gonna side with the moslims if we get rid of the bipolar bitter bitches like CC.

A bitter old chrone. Met many like her.

And since I forfitted my "don´t hit women rule", I have been left in peace.

cc

Ayyy?

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She is nice to those that have earned it, but does not suffer fools easily. I would add to these qualities you mentioned, determined and principled. Nobody will ever accuse CC of licking her index finger and sticking it in the air to see which way the winds are blowing. She's a class act all the way. :)

Odinson

She is allowed to think like that because she is a woman and a womans word is what it is. :D

Kinda like these womens rights organizations.

I´m gonna found a males rights organization... Dick-union. The leader will be called senor dick.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Besides the feeling that I have fertilized a female feels almost like an orgasm.

You're going to be a father soon! How far along is she?

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"Besides the feeling that I have fertilized a female feels almost like an orgasm.

You're going to be a father soon! How far along is she?

She already gave birth. In here the pregnancy lasts only for 9months.

Romero

Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Boys? Girls?

Black? Nazi? ;)

:D