The best topic

Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Stupidity: Edmonton Police Allowing Hijabs For Cops

Started by Anonymous, November 22, 2013, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I have no time for those perpetrating or supporting this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"

For females victims who would support it, this practice epitomizes Stockholm Syndrome X 100 ..... enforced and reinforced over many centuries of cruel male domination and subordination of females
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I have no time for those perpetrating or supporting this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"

For females victims who would support it, this practice epitomizes Stockholm Syndrome X 100 ..... enforced and reinforced over many centuries of cruel male domination

Again, very well put CC. I have to admit, before I started reading your posts about three and a half years ago I knew next to nothing about this evil ideology called Islam. I am still far your knowledge level, but at least I'm aware of it now. As I think I have said before, I have learned more from you than anyone I have ever chatted with on the net. :)

Romero

http://qahiri.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/hijab-by-different-religions.jpg">

cc

[size=150]LMAO[/size]

I was just about to type "Awaiting Mr Misogyny himself,   our resident supporter of  this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"[size=150]LMAO[/size] - was just about to type "Awaiting our resident supporter of  this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"

Mr Misogyny himself

You're accusing me of having a hatred for women?

cc

I said specifically
Quote our resident supporter of this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"

If you feel the the "Mr Misogyny"  shoe fits according to the vile misogynistic practice you support, ........ up to you

Anonymous

Here is another woman's head cover that represents her ideology.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02661/KKK-veil_2661637c.jpg">

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I said specifically
Quote our resident supporter of this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"

If you feel the the "Mr Misogyny"  shoe fits according to the vile misogynistic practice you support, ........ up to you

Up to me? You're the one who accused me of hating women. I don't hate women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I said specifically

Up to me? You're the one who accused me of hating women. I don't hate women.

The Quran/Hadith are hate literature targeting women.

cc

Talk is dirt cheap - You can't have it both ways

Do you support "this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"??

Do you support "Stockholm Syndrome x 100" ingrained over centuries of oppression?

Simple yes's or no's  will work

Up to you what you [size=150]REALLY[/size] are

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Doesn't look like that. Looks like the opposite

Do you support "this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"??

A simple yes or no will work

The SL survey says http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/chrisposey44/kkk%20all%20the%20way/Ku_Klux_Klan_cross_burning-1-1.jpg">http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o78 ... ng-1-1.jpg">http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o785/chrisposey44/kkk%20all%20the%20way/Ku_Klux_Klan_cross_burning-1-1.jpg[/img]

cc

Bad as that is, "symbol of male power over females" is far worse than that ... because ...
QuoteUnlike the kkk sheet which is worn by the perp, islam's "symbol of male power over females" is even more oppressive and demeaning.

islam, "Misogyny Inc.", dictates the oppressive attire be worn by and further humiliate the victims themselves of male and kranny oppression

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Talk is dirt cheap - You can't have it both ways

Do you support "Stockholm Syndrome x 100" ingrained over centuries of oppression?

Simple yes's or no's  will work

Up to you what you [size=150]REALLY[/size] are

I don't hate women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Bad as that is, "symbol of male power over females" is far worse than that ... because ...
QuoteUnlike the kkk sheet which is worn by the perp, islam's "symbol of male power over females" is even more oppressive and demeaning.

islam, "Misogyny Inc.", dictates the oppressive attire be worn by and further humiliate the victims themselves of male and kranny oppression

YEP!