Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Stupidity: Edmonton Police Allowing Hijabs For Cops

Started by Anonymous, November 22, 2013, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fash..you are a smart girl.....use your head......there are approximately 1.6 Billion muslims scattered around the world.....of which 15% are considered extreme radical islamisists ..........that means there are around 250 million of these crazy bastards that would kill you just for the fun of it.....so don't let the nice little old lady from work fool you.........these scumbags are stone cold killers who are instructed that to kill an infidel (you and your kids) will get them into heaven........250 million of them agree

But if I am to accept your numbers Mr. Obvious Li that would mean there are about 1.35 billion kind Muslims..

They should not all be painted with the same brush..

I can see your point though.

i know and agree...but the nice ones living next door, attending the local mosque  are the ones that leave for jihad school and return and blow up your kids school.....

sleeper cells

Anonymous

Fash..you are a smart girl.....use your head......there are approximately 1.6 Billion muslims scattered around the world.....of which 15% are considered extreme radical islamisists ..........that means there are around 250 million of these crazy bastards that would kill you just for the fun of it.....so don't let the nice little old lady from work fool you.........these scumbags are stone cold killers who are instructed that to kill an infidel (you and your kids) will get them into heaven........250 million of them agree

But if I am to accept your numbers Mr. Obvious Li that would mean there are about 1.35 billion kind Muslims..

They should not all be painted with the same brush..

I can see your point though.

i know and agree...but the nice ones living next door, attending the local mosque  are the ones that leave for jihad school and return and blow up your kids school.....

I am not sure how devout a follower of her religion she is..

Oh I forgot to say congratulations on Saskatchewan's big victory yesterday..

We watched the game from a friend's house.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I think he is a two bit phony ..... no real ethics at all .... merely  "flexible ethics" changing to suit  situations ... which is not ethics at all ... p e r i o d

First you accuse me of hating women, now you're calling me a two bit phony and unethical.

Why? What could I have possibly done to deserve such awful things said about me?

Hello Romero, I agree that seems very unfair and untrue.

Thanks, Fash! Hello!

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Supporting women being treated as third class people subjected to control by males and wearing the symbols of their suppression IS NOT "loving women"

I don't support women being treated as third class people in any way. I don't understand how you could possibly believe such a thing.

I respect all women's rights, and that includes freedom of religion. A simple head covering isn't a "symbol of suppression". It's a woman's right.

Interesting. You say I hate women yet you're the one who would like to control what they can and can not wear.

Anonymous

^^Speaking of hate, that fucking asshole odinstain returns tomorrow. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Romero

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"He'll have to change, or he shall be banished!

Anyway, don't expect me to greet him with flowers.

cc

Quote from: "Romero" I don't support women being treated as third class people in any way. I don't understand how you could possibly believe such a thing.
islam garb IS oppression and control of women by males

If you are unaware of that Basic 101 of islam, you have no credibility commenting on islam.

Quote from: "Romero" I respect all women's rights, and that includes freedom of religion. A simple head covering isn't a "symbol of suppression". It's a woman's right.
A right needs choice. Their is ZERO choice for islamic women ... choice taken away by vile islamic males and by their society run by those males

Clearly you do NOT respect islamic  women's rights - you are respecting and supporting ONLY islamic males ugly FORCED right to control and suppress females

Again, If you are unaware of that Basic 101 of islam, you have no credibility commenting on islam.

Quote from: "Romero" Interesting. You say I hate women yet you're the one who would like to control what they can and can not wear.
It is islamic males who "like to control what they can and can not wear", not I.

You seem to be really OK with that and make excuses for those wannabe female controlling males

Yet again, If you are unaware of that Basic 101 of islam, you have no credibility commenting on islam.

** Tell ya what. Study up on islam (something you have never done - THEN and only then we can actually discuss realities ** ...  (to date, all you have EVER done is go to left sites to regurgitate propaganda given them by islamic leaders)

I have little time and ZERO sympathy for those who nothing on a subject and in fact you are coming off as one who supports misogyny. Why? Because you ARE  supporting misogyny ... not to mention a symbol of supremacy

Till you know lots about it, you are only making a fool of yourself (trying to make a turd smell like a rose and failing miserably) ... and we have nothing further to discuss on it.

You can now continue to demonstrate that you care nothing for islamic females + support the males vile objectives to "use" their women like dogs .... their chattels  ... on your own. .....

Have at it Mr Pretend Nice Guy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^^Bottom line is that Romero won't even admit the Quran/Hadith are hate literature. Fine, he thinks some Muslims are good people. However, a good person cannot be a fundy. Good people do not hate women and advocate murder.

cc

lol, you mean "Mohammed's War Manuals for Dummies?

The Sira is the best reading of all. It is 72 % about how to kill and suppress ANY non believers ... How to kill gays even if they are islamic ... How to suppress "raisonhead" inferior African Blacks

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol, you mean "Mohammed's War Manuals for Dummies?

The Sira is the best reading of all. It is 72 % about how to kill and suppress ANY non believers ... How to kill gays even if they are islamic ... How to suppress "raisonhead" inferior African Blacks

Don't tell that to odinstain when he returns or he'll be converting.

cc

He could do that.

I have a funny picture in my mind of Querk reading the Sira  at Starbucks  ... having an epiphany on finding that the rose is really a turd ... and throwing up his marshmallow latte all over the place

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He could do that.

I have a funny picture in my mind of Querk reading the Sira  at Starbucks  ... having an epiphany on finding that the rose is really a turd ... and throwing up his marshmallow latte all over the place

To be honest CC, I had to Google Sira too.  :oops:

cc

It's a looloo

I had trouble reading parts of it. Mein Kampf was an easier read

Well, even parts of the Quomic Book are difficult to read

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It's a looloo

I had trouble reading parts of it. Mein Kampf was an easier read

Well, even parts of the Quomic Book are difficult to read

I know Muhammed was a sick phuck though. OK, I will have to look into it. Thanx for telling us about it CC.

cc

Most if not all studies on Trilogy content type  are within a % of these numbers

Question:

Why would "religious" books be spending so much time talking about how to kill and subjugate infidel instead of good things for its own people to follow in their daily lives

Answer:

Because they are mainly NOT religious books.

Because they are mainly War Instruction Manuals for a supremacist ideology

Like I said, the Sira, most followed of all by the devout is a looloo - I meant it when I said that Mein Kampf, vile and hateful as it is,  is an easier read than the Sira. Much of the kranny is almost as ugly also