The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Learn chinese in 5 minutes.

Started by keeper, November 24, 2013, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

yeah I've got her point. but I checked the definition of this word that is "used when asking questions to express annoyance or surprise". it seems having no association with looking by any means

Fash is right that is how I meant it. The meaning could change depending how it is used. Like if I were to say you little dickens.

my incomprehension of English embarrasses me from reading a new word

Do you not use English in your everyday life Jay?

jaysings

Fash is right that is how I meant it. The meaning could change depending how it is used. Like if I were to say you little dickens.

not really no. I'm practising English by self-learning. It includes watching news everyday, reading books, browsing posts and leaving comments on forum, talking with people in English a day a week, and getting to school a day a week. I hoped I can get into UBC next year if there is any possibility, but now it seems too soon to make this decision

Anonymous

not really no. I'm practising English by self-learning. It includes watching news everyday, reading books, browsing posts and leaving comments on forum, talking with people in English a day a week, and getting to school a day a week. I hoped I can get into UBC next year if there is any possibility, but now it seems too soon to make this decision

I know Vancouver can be a hard place for Chinese to become fluent in English, but you should try and step outside your comfort zone.

BTW, does this mean you are not going to Saskatoon next year to study veterinary medicine?

jaysings

I know Vancouver can be a hard place for Chinese to become fluent in English, but you should try and step outside your comfort zone.

BTW, does this mean you are not going to Saskatoon next year to study veterinary medicine?

I need to finish 3 years university life for prerequisite programs before transferring to U of Saskatchewan for veterinary medicine program

I've determined to be a vet, so nothing will change my plan

Anonymous

I need to finish 3 years university life for prerequisite programs before transferring to U of Saskatchewan for veterinary medicine program

Congratulations jaysings, I know you will be very successful.

Romero

Quote from: "jaysings"not really no. I'm practising English by self-learning. It includes watching news everyday, reading books, browsing posts and leaving comments on forum, talking with people in English a day a week, and getting to school a day a week. I hoped I can get into UBC next year if there is any possibility, but now it seems too soon to make this decision

Your English is very good, jaysings! You're already doing better than Obvious Li, and he's been trying to learn English for like eighty years.

Superzingpalooza 2013

Best of luck with your future endeavours!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "jaysings"not really no. I'm practising English by self-learning. It includes watching news everyday, reading books, browsing posts and leaving comments on forum, talking with people in English a day a week, and getting to school a day a week. I hoped I can get into UBC next year if there is any possibility, but now it seems too soon to make this decision

Your English is very good, jaysings! You're already doing better than Obvious Li, and he's been trying to learn English for like eighty years.

Superzingpalooza 2013

Smartass!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Romero

Obvious Li

Superzingpalooza 2013

thems fighting words asshole.............your ass is mine.... :ugeek:

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

the faculty of science in UBC requires applicants to satisfy the admission with physics 12 in high-school which is exactly what I haven't taken. Not even physics 11. I have to spend 4 more months to study physics until finishing 12 with marks more than 80%

I'm not afraid of studying physics but of wasting time to study. to study pre-veterinary course in U of SA seems easier than in UBC. If it is really so after I consulted to the adviser in U of SA, I'll move to SA by March next year.

jaysings

Superzingpalooza 2013

not at all! his english is much better than mine. I'm so far unable to use words that make me sound like high-educated, like all of u. sometimes to make a proper sentence wrenches my little brain so hard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I love this  :lol:

I am glad you like it Zetsu and it is nice to have you back.

:)

Anonymous

the faculty of science in UBC requires applicants to satisfy the admission with physics 12 in high-school which is exactly what I haven't taken. Not even physics 11. I have to spend 4 more months to study physics until finishing 12 with marks more than 80%

I'm not afraid of studying physics but of wasting time to study. to study pre-veterinary course in U of SA seems easier than in UBC. If it is really so after I consulted to the adviser in U of SA, I'll move to SA by March next year.

Personally, I enjoyed physics in high school.

jaysings

Personally, I enjoyed physics in high school.

I didn't expect that the major about Biology that I'm gonna study has something to do with physics. I thought that the pre-vet course didn't require physics.