The best topic

Replies: 10552
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:18:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Covid and lock downs in a nutshell

Started by Frood, September 06, 2020, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412287 time=1622388325 user_id=114
While many if not most people believe China shouldn be held accountable, so should Dr Anthony Fauci.

Dr. Anthony Fauci supported experimentations of the coronavirus in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) despite the risk of a pandemic, The Weekend Australian reported.

Agreed. He has known for a very long time what they were up to at that lab .. which makes him complicate in what happened

Worse, funding it

Even worse  in not saying it came from there immediately and then immediately fighting for cuttings off all paths for spread
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=412311 time=1622476170 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412287 time=1622388325 user_id=114
While many if not most people believe China shouldn be held accountable, so should Dr Anthony Fauci.

Dr. Anthony Fauci supported experimentations of the coronavirus in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) despite the risk of a pandemic, The Weekend Australian reported.

Agreed. He has known for a very long time what they were up to at that lab .. which makes him complicate in what happened

Worse, funding it

Even worse  in not saying it came from there immediately and then immediately fighting for cuttings off all paths for spread

I wish there would be an investigation into Dr Fauci's knowledge of the virus and what he should've done to stop it from becoming a global pandemic.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412208 time=1622300781 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=412112 time=1622229512 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412088 time=1622220782 user_id=114
Quote from: cc post_id=412086 time=1622220263 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412084 time=1622219779 user_id=114
Republican lawmakers have intensified their calls for Dr. Anthony Fauci to be fired after he defended the flow of $600,000 from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, the lab at the heart of the controversy over the still-unexplained origins of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Any thinking person knows it was a creation of that specific Wuhan lab.. the real question being did it escape by accident.. or not

Either way I still consider it bio war as the Chinese sent planeloads of Wuhan tourists around the world knowing by then it was airborne & highly contagious ... while at the same time concealing what it knew about it's deadliness & easy contagion

They deliberately created a global pandemic. It doesn't matter if it escaped the lab accidentally.

I believe it was deliberately released as a biological warfare experiment. If the world community doesn't demand accountability from the evil CCP for this mess, the next virus, (and it's coming, don't kid yourself) will be far deadlier.

I know it will happen Renee..

And Canada still hasn't learned from the mistakes of this pandemic..

We are still at China's mercy for our medical supplies.

We are in the same boat...Everything Trump tried to fix or address regarding the Chinese and our intertwined dependence on them is being actively reversed by the current Botox inflated turnip in the oval office. Joe Biden is a disaster for the US and it's allies. All the damage Obomb-boy was thwarted from doing is going to be done by that money laundering, influence peddling, inappropriate toucher of women and childern.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Renee post_id=412527 time=1622731498 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412208 time=1622300781 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=412112 time=1622229512 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412088 time=1622220782 user_id=114
Quote from: cc post_id=412086 time=1622220263 user_id=88

Any thinking person knows it was a creation of that specific Wuhan lab.. the real question being did it escape by accident.. or not

Either way I still consider it bio war as the Chinese sent planeloads of Wuhan tourists around the world knowing by then it was airborne & highly contagious ... while at the same time concealing what it knew about it's deadliness & easy contagion

They deliberately created a global pandemic. It doesn't matter if it escaped the lab accidentally.

I believe it was deliberately released as a biological warfare experiment. If the world community doesn't demand accountability from the evil CCP for this mess, the next virus, (and it's coming, don't kid yourself) will be far deadlier.

I know it will happen Renee..

And Canada still hasn't learned from the mistakes of this pandemic..

We are still at China's mercy for our medical supplies.

We are in the same boat...Everything Trump tried to fix or address regarding the Chinese and our intertwined dependence on them is being actively reversed by the current Botox inflated turnip in the oval office. Joe Biden is a disaster for the US and it's allies. All the damage Obomb-boy was thwarted from doing is going to be done by that money laundering, influence peddling, inappropriate toucher of women and childern.

Yeah, Baybay! :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Exposing it for what it is is not a happy thing

It's pretty much the end of a  society worth living in ... and worse,  irreversible because of the many ways they are doing it so that it cannot be reversed

Besides, the "other guys", the only hope for a reversal, are not even in the game anymore... the GOP as a whole is fractured &  useless  ... as ineffective as tits on a bull

Our opposition is equally useless .. with no hope on the horizon

Anonymous

I see why Shen Li has given up on politics.

Anonymous

Anthony Fauci said in early 2020 that masks one buys from drug stores had little effectiveness against the virus that causes COVID-19.

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material,"

Anonymous

Florida Gov. DeSantis: Fauci's Role in 'Gain of Function' Research Should Be 'Fully Investigated'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said that U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director (NIAID) Anthony Fauci should be investigated amid reports that the agency conducted "gain of function" research into viruses and pointed to Fauci having given confusing or contradictory information in public comments over the past year.

"I do think his role with this 'gain of function' research is something that absolutely needs to be fully investigated and vetted, and what U.S. money that he or any of his colleagues may have sent over to this Wuhan lab. And then obviously, we should validate the lab—that it [the virus] leaked from the lab," the Republican governor said in reference to the claim that the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2019.

Fauci and other health experts who downplayed the claim "have not been able to do the linking to say that it was natural," the governor said, adding that "he really should be held accountable if he sent money over to that lab."

The new comments from DeSantis also come as numerous emails from Fauci were obtained via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, including one sent last year where he said store-bought masks won't be effective in containing COVID-19.

"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection," he said in response to a question in February 2020. He noted that the "typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/florida-gov-desantis-faucis-role-in-gain-of-function-research-should-be-fully-investigated_3841305.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-06-03&mktids=a9a346391187a51d4515a42da6e125e0&est=xFoJWMY73fcx6D151WQBR3W5j0nZ1jZXV4DEyBMrBK86wY%2FOwjRc6zC48QUPSTQfkQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... QfkQ%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/florida-gov-desantis-faucis-role-in-gain-of-function-research-should-be-fully-investigated_3841305.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-06-03&mktids=a9a346391187a51d4515a42da6e125e0&est=xFoJWMY73fcx6D151WQBR3W5j0nZ1jZXV4DEyBMrBK86wY%2FOwjRc6zC48QUPSTQfkQ%3D%3D

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=412531 time=1622737508 user_id=88

It's pretty much the end of a  society worth living in ... and worse,  irreversible because of the many ways they are doing it so that it cannot be reversed

Besides, the "other guys", the only hope for a reversal, are not even in the game anymore... the GOP as a whole is fractured &  useless  ... as ineffective as tits on a bull

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412534 time=1622741163 user_id=3254
I see why Shen Li has given up on politics.

I don't say it often as I have a severe and usually uncontrolable optimism flaw in my character  :wink: ...  but in my heart I totally agree with Shen

Anonymous

US Government Officials Encouraged COVID-19 Origin Cover-Up

A U.S. government official reportedly ordered his employees not to publicly acknowledge American connections to and funding of the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), the site implicated in a potential lab-leak coronavirus origin theory.

Christopher Park did not want to open the "Pandora's Box" of U.S. funding for gain-of-function research, according to a Thursday Vanity Fair report. The U.S. government indirectly funded gain-of-function at WIV through grants to the nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance. That funding was not subject to a Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) review board that could have rejected the grant, because the sub-agency that awarded grants did not alert the review board.

Park, the director of the State Department's Biological Policy Staff in the Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, reportedly told his employees not to say anything publicly in reference to that funding, an individual who attended the meeting where he gave his order reportedly told Vanity Fair. The individual reportedly described his comments as "so nakedly against transparency" as to be "shocking and disturbing."

Park's comments "smelled like a cover-up," according to Thomas DiNanno, former acting assistant secretary of the State Department's Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance. Park had pushed for the U.S. to resume funding gain-of-function research in 2017, according to Vanity Fair.

"I am skeptical that people genuinely felt they were being discouraged from presenting facts," Park told Vanity Fair. It "is making an enormous and unjustifiable leap ... to suggest that research of that kind [meant] that something untoward is going on," he continued.

EcoHealth Alliance distributed $600,000 in U.S. taxpayer dollars to WIV between 2014 and 2019 for the purpose of studying bat-based coronaviruses. The money was granted to EcoHealth by the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the National Institutes of Health sub-agency led by White House senior medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The money was distributed during a government moratorium on gain-of-function research.

"If you ban gain-of-function research, you ban all of virology," an NIH official reportedly said. "Ever since the moratorium, everyone's gone wink-wink and just done gain-of-function research anyway."

The WIV also received $559,000 from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), according to the report.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/03/anthony-fauci-christopher-park-coronavirus-origins-pandoras-box-wuhan-virology-coverup-nih-dhs-ecohealth/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2680&pnespid=h7VrrepRCQiNs7KNRk_.je7bS8nAn6UPCOkDvRmB">https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/03/anth ... UPCOkDvRmB">https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/03/anthony-fauci-christopher-park-coronavirus-origins-pandoras-box-wuhan-virology-coverup-nih-dhs-ecohealth/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2680&pnespid=h7VrrepRCQiNs7KNRk_.je7bS8nAn6UPCOkDvRmB

Anonymous

The Washington Post obtained 866 pages of Dr. Fauci's private emails dated from March to April 2020 in which the NIAID director was informed that COVID-19 "potentially" looked engineered and suggested that he had some knowledge of the U.S. funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology's gain-of-function research.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1400522623193321481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1400522623193321481%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2021%2F06%2F03%2Ftrump-country-fortunate-fauci-covid-coronavirus-china-email%2F%3Ftpcc3D%3Dnewsletter">https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... newsletter">https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1400522623193321481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1400522623193321481%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2021%2F06%2F03%2Ftrump-country-fortunate-fauci-covid-coronavirus-china-email%2F%3Ftpcc3D%3Dnewsletter

Anonymous

Dr Fauci was nearly beattified by the media..

Now it appears he's a very dishonest, manipulative person who knew about COVID from the time it leaked from the lab.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412547 time=1622754546 user_id=114
The Washington Post obtained 866 pages of Dr. Fauci's private emails dated from March to April 2020 in which the NIAID director was informed that COVID-19 "potentially" looked engineered and suggested that he had some knowledge of the U.S. funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology's gain-of-function research.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1400522623193321481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1400522623193321481%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2021%2F06%2F03%2Ftrump-country-fortunate-fauci-covid-coronavirus-china-email%2F%3Ftpcc3D%3Dnewsletter">https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/ ... newsletter">https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1400522623193321481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1400522623193321481%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailycaller.com%2F2021%2F06%2F03%2Ftrump-country-fortunate-fauci-covid-coronavirus-china-email%2F%3Ftpcc3D%3Dnewsletter

Dr Fauci should be held accountable, but prog money loves him.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412548 time=1622754657 user_id=3254
Dr Fauci was nearly beattified by the media..

Now it appears he's a very dishonest, manipulative person who knew about COVID from the time it leaked from the lab.

Exactly as we all knew from the very gitgo

As suggested by Aussie ABC Network - Fauci is 'the gold standard of double standards'

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: cc post_id=412531 time=1622737508 user_id=88

Making assumptions is not a bright thing. There is nothing happy about it at all. I'm cheering Renee on because, as usual, I emphatically agree with everything she just said, again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]