The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Covid and lock downs in a nutshell

Started by Frood, September 06, 2020, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=416848 time=1627472288 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416824 time=1627423654 user_id=3254
A friend posted this on Facebook.

Fact:  On many job sites you must show proof of safety qualifications.

Fact:  You must have a passport to travel to US.

Fact: Non vaccinated folks are at more risk of spreading the virus if they have it. So, get used to it, either you get vaccinated or don't go where you need proof.  Your call.  

Why:  Because your "freedom" could take away my freedom not to potentially get the virus from you.

Your friend is a typical vaxhole, dumb fuck that has no clue how virology works.....No offense.

Vaccinated people can still contract and spread the disease. Just look at the number of global "break through" cases....They are climbing daily....The ONLY difference is if you are vaccinated you may have a better outcome should you get the Chinese scourge....

And BTW, this current vaccination will NOT be effective the next time there is an "accidental" release from a Chinese bio-weapons lab.....And it's coming, and it will be 10x worse,...don't kid yourselves. Those slant bastards and their pekingese lap dogs in the US and Canadian governments are a threat of epic proportions. They are a bigger threat than the Russians ever were during the Red scare of the 1950s or even the Cold War. The are a real and present danger.

In 2022 the goal is to wipe the slate clean in our Government. I strongly suggest you, our neighbors to the north,  do the same in your next election.

CC posted a study showing Pfizer is more than 90 percent effective against catching the virus.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=416851 time=1627474207 user_id=2015

Fact: Non vaccinated folks are at more risk of spreading the virus if they have it. So, get used to it, either you get vaccinated or don't go where you need proof.  Your call.  

Why:  Because your "freedom" could take away my freedom not to potentially get the virus from you.

Your friend is a typical vaxhole, dumb fuck that has no clue how virology works.....No offense.

Vaccinated people can still contract and spread the disease. Just look at the number of global "break through" cases....They are climbing daily....The ONLY difference is if you are vaccinated you may have a better outcome should you get the Chinese scourge....

And BTW, this current vaccination will NOT be effective the next time there is an "accidental" release from a Chinese bio-weapons lab.....And it's coming, and it will be 10x worse,...don't kid yourselves. Those slant bastards and their pekingese lap dogs in the US and Canadian governments are a threat of epic proportions. They are a bigger threat than the Russians ever were during the Red scare of the 1950s or even the Cold War. The are a real and present danger.

In 2022 the goal is to wipe the slate clean in our Government. I strongly suggest you, our neighbors to the north,  do the same in your next election.

CC posted a study showing Pfizer is more than 90 percent effective against catching the virus.

And you believe that?....Fear is a wonderous thing...It makes rational people irrational....What happened to the the proven concept that "studies" do not equal science? More often than not, so called studies are simply manipulations designed to indicate a particular outcome benefitting a particular concern, entity, or stakeholder.

Phizer is talking about a possible third round of shots necessary to protect against the delta variant...When that doesn't work, will you sheep line up for a 4th or 5th or maybe a yearly shot? I will be damned if I will...Fool me once shame on me...you know the rest. I will also be damned if I ever comply with any kind of vaccine passport as well.

Look, I've been vaxxed so I'm not some kind of crazy anti-vaxer. These vaccines are STILL not FDA approved and are still being administered under EAU. As I have stated before, that means some beauracrat dink in the FDA has determined that the vaccines are safe without seeing the full data necessary for approval...This worries me as it should all of you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416849 time=1627472768 user_id=3254

We'll reelect Justin Trudeau....an election is coming very soon.

Not surprising, In the past 40 years or so, Canadians seem to enjoy living under authoritarian rule. Must be something in the water...Or maybe like most commonwealth countries, your concept of liberty goes had and hand with crumbs the government is willing to feed you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=416864 time=1627488718 user_id=156

And you believe that?....Fear is a wonderous thing...It makes rational people irrational....What happened to the the proven concept that "studies" do not equal science? More often than not, so called studies are simply manipulations designed to indicate a particular outcome benefitting a particular concern, entity, or stakeholder.

Phizer is talking about a possible third round of shots necessary to protect against the delta variant...When that doesn't work, will you sheep line up for a 4th or 5th or maybe a yearly shot? I will be damned if I will...Fool me once shame on me...you know the rest. I will also be damned if I ever comply with any kind of vaccine passport as well.

Look, I've been vaxxed so I'm not some kind of crazy anti-vaxer. These vaccines are STILL not FDA approved and are still being administered under EAU. As I have stated before, that means some beauracrat dink in the FDA has determined that the vaccines are safe without seeing the full data necessary for approval...This worries me as it should all of you.

They are approved in a number of countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=416865 time=1627489319 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416849 time=1627472768 user_id=3254

We'll reelect Justin Trudeau....an election is coming very soon.

Not surprising, In the past 40 years or so, Canadians seem to enjoy living under authoritarian rule. Must be something in the water...Or maybe like most commonwealth countries, your concept of liberty goes had and hand with crumbs the government is willing to feed you.

Working class Canadians like prog governments that walk all over them.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=416866 time=1627490807 user_id=2015

I do not give one flying fuck what countries outside the US do in respect to this vaccine because the results are the same....Do you actually think that other countries have vetted out these vaccines any more thoroughly than the US has?...And what about the vaccine manufacturers not being held responsible for any side effects these drugs cause???... That in itself is cause for concern.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=416871 time=1627492373 user_id=156
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=416866 time=1627490807 user_id=2015

I do not give one flying fuck what countries outside the US do in respect to this vaccine because the results are the same....Do you actually think that other countries have vetted out these vaccines any more thoroughly than the US has?...And what about the vaccine manufacturers not being held responsible for any side effects these drugs cause???... That in itself is cause for concern.

Frankly, US approvals for drugs could've been expedited before this pandemic.

cc

I have far more faith in approvals from places such as Israel, UK, Germany etc. than from the US or in fact Canada, looking at how they handled the early vaccine days
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416876 time=1627498801 user_id=88
I have far more faith in approvals from places such as Israel, UK, Germany etc. than from the US or in fact Canada, looking at how they handled the early vaccine days

Agreed.

Anonymous

What about people who smoke? How about those who never exercise? Poor diet? Should all these people be denied health care their taxes paid for too?

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1420116018433859588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1420116018433859588%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpiers-morgan-if-you-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-and-catch-the-virus-you-should-be-denied-state-funded-health-care-and-pay-for-it-yourself">https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/ ... t-yourself">https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1420116018433859588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1420116018433859588%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpiers-morgan-if-you-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-and-catch-the-virus-you-should-be-denied-state-funded-health-care-and-pay-for-it-yourself

Renee

Quote from: Herman post_id=416926 time=1627542828 user_id=1689
What about people who smoke? How about those who never exercise? Poor diet? Should all these people be denied health care their taxes paid for too?

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1420116018433859588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1420116018433859588%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpiers-morgan-if-you-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-and-catch-the-virus-you-should-be-denied-state-funded-health-care-and-pay-for-it-yourself">https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/ ... t-yourself">https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1420116018433859588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1420116018433859588%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fpiers-morgan-if-you-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-and-catch-the-virus-you-should-be-denied-state-funded-health-care-and-pay-for-it-yourself

Piers Morgan is a piece of self-righteous shit. Do not anti-vaxers pay taxes?....Are they not forced pay into a social collective that provides a service just like every other plebe stuck in a socialist system?....  That pile of arogant dung should be skinned alive with a dull deer antler....I would gladly volunteer to do it....This is not the first time that slimy turd has said something completely stupid...He is one of those typical talking heads that has no clue just how obnoxiously dumb and unnecessary he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=416940 time=1627557979 user_id=156
Quote from: Herman post_id=416926 time=1627542828 user_id=1689

Piers Morgan is a piece of self-righteous shit. Do not anti-vaxers pay taxes?....Are they not forced pay into a social collective that provides a service just like every other plebe stuck in a socialist system?....  That pile of arogant dung should be skinned alive with a dull deer antler....I would gladly volunteer to do it....This is not the first time that slimy turd has said something completely stupid...He is one of those typical talking heads that has no clue just how obnoxiously dumb and unnecessary he is.

Piers Morgan doesn't get to decide who can receive medical treatment and who doesn't..

Everybody pays for public healthcare.

Anonymous

Ahead of President Joe Biden's expected announcement of a new requirement for federal employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, the AFL-CIO-affiliated American Postal Workers Union said Wednesday it opposes vaccine mandates.

Anonymous

As the CDC attempts to resurrect universal masking in America, it's important to remember all the times the media suggested masks were the cause of the sudden drop in cases, when in fact cases increased with greater intensity later on – months into universal masking. In their minds, masks are immaculate and can never be proven ineffective.

In reality, as we've come to learn over the past 17 months, the virus saturates a given area for 6-8 weeks and then moves on, until the next wave a few months later. Nothing we do can prevent either the up-slope or down-slope of the curve.

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1403059916458258434?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1403059916458258434%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fop-ed%2Fhorowitz-6-times-the-media-credited-masks-with-stopping-a-pandemic-that-then-spread-even-more">https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/14030 ... -even-more">https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1403059916458258434?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1403059916458258434%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fop-ed%2Fhorowitz-6-times-the-media-credited-masks-with-stopping-a-pandemic-that-then-spread-even-more

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-6-times-the-media-credited-masks-with-stopping-a-pandemic-that-then-spread-even-more?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210729SponsoredTrending-RedRockSecured&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-6-times-the-media-credited-masks-with-stopping-a-pandemic-that-then-spread-even-more?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210729SponsoredTrending-RedRockSecured&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

cc

That has no meaning. It does not compare those with masks vs. those without as they got hit with local waves of infections.

It's "smoke" .. no better argument than those used by vaxx deniers .. in fact, it's how they operate to make their case .. putting 2 unrelated separate things against each other to support a desired conclusion.

Let's go back to basics  > How do people think this virus is caught?  .... Mostly through small particles containing it in the air, right?

(yes, and a much smaller likelihood  from particles on objects touched provided person later puts fingers to mouth)

How did so many at the Stampede (and 1,000s of other events and situations) get nailed? .. Answer is not by magic, rather by transmission from infected to not infected .. and "most" via the air the uninfected breathed in

Heck!! Medical people have been wearing masks to protect themselves around infectious people (ALL infections) since long before we were sperm meets egg. ... and they will be doing likewise decades after we are gone.

Why? .. To capture as many particles containing tiny droplets of any kind of infection as possible before it enters them.

Yes, it doesn't come with an absolute guaranty but it's because it is effective to a large degree, right?

Again. How is this virus transferred from infected to previously uninfected?  > Answer is it is spread physically person to person  and mainly through the air we breath ... and not "by magic"

If it were not spread mainly though the air, there would not only be no local spreads &  "waves" .. there would be very little spread if any at all and we would not be talking about it ... and if a good mask catches most of it, how can one make the case for not wearing mask when this beast is near to and has a good chance of being all around them?

S E Asians alone have pretty much made the case long ago
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell