The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=383207 time=1600662382 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383206 time=1600662299 user_id=3214
He got one of them no frills free boards where you have to prove you're not a bot and fill out a cheesy survey to subscribe

I think the server cokes if 5 people log on at the same time and one has a dog barking in the background

Fucking gimp

Good for him. Meanwhile his kids do without.

I think his exwifey found a good man and he takes care of them.  It sounds like they are pretty well off.

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=383212 time=1600663897 user_id=3229
He got one of them no frills free boards where you have to prove you're not a bot and fill out a cheesy survey to subscribe

I think the server cokes if 5 people log on at the same time and one has a dog barking in the background

Fucking gimp

I think his exwifey found a good man and he takes care of them.  It sounds like they are pretty well off.

Thank Christ for that. I cannot stand deadbeat dads.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=383213 time=1600664104 user_id=1689

Fucking gimp

His ex is pretty cool. He put her through SO much bullshit that it's disgusting.

She is with a stable man who has been with her for years. They are good.....the kids are taken care of.

After he called my job, he was on this manic rampage freaking out telling his ex that "hippa agents" had him in a federal protection program and she could go to jail for talking to me. For "conspiring against a federal witness".

Then he told his kids that me and their mother were plotting to have him "assassinated".  You cannot make this shit up.  It's not hippa....its HIPAA, and it's a law not an agency. He couldn't even Google this info. He was off the deep end entirely.

Really all I was investigated for was a cell phone policy violation and I chose to quit because I didnt want to continue being harrassed at work. And I just wanted some time at home, focus on my kids and classes and what not. Get this absolute manic freako out of my real life. Shake it off like a nightmare.

I got to dodge taking care of Covid patients on a tech pay rate and I got unemployment. So I won in the end anyway.

I have all this meltdown still. I have a folder of this guys 50 shades of psychotic.

Just anyone reading this.....if you go to his fake board....throw away email and proxy.  Please do this.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=383218 time=1600665818 user_id=3266

Fucking gimp

His ex is pretty cool. He put her through SO much bullshit that it's disgusting.

She is with a stable man who has been with her for years. They are good.....the kids are taken care of.

After he called my job, he was on this manic rampage freaking out telling his ex that "hippa agents" had him in a federal protection program and she could go to jail for talking to me. For "conspiring against a federal witness".

Then he told his kids that me and their mother were plotting to have him "assassinated".  You cannot make this shit up.  It's not hippa....its HIPAA, and it's a law not an agency. He couldn't even Google this info. He was off the deep end entirely.

Really all I was investigated for was a cell phone policy violation and I chose to quit because I didnt want to continue being harrassed at work. And I just wanted some time at home, focus on my kids and classes and what not. Get this absolute manic freako out of my real life. Shake it off like a nightmare.

I got to dodge taking care of Covid patients on a tech pay rate and I got unemployment. So I won in the end anyway.

I have all this meltdown still. I have a folder of this guys 50 shades of psychotic.

Just anyone reading this.....if you go to his fake board....throw away email and proxy.  Please do this.

Cool.

I still beat tho :thumbup:

Anonymous

Teeny & ChOAK are a match made in 51/50 hell.  I'm not sure who to assign credit for this most recent raid/hostile board takeover/infiltrate the admin pm box @ BC lame... is it CBT?  Or will the Teeny forum be claiming all of the CBT loons in its membershit?

Dove

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=383229 time=1600682178

Cool.

Perhaps when you die, that can be what gets carved into your paupers stone or on the coffee can.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=383265 time=1600702482 user_id=3266

Cool.

Perhaps when you die, that can be what gets carved into your paupers stone or on the coffee can.

You mean if his kin doesn't flush him first lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=383265 time=1600702482 user_id=3266

Cool.

ac_lmfao

A cunting

Anonymous

Cool.

I heard you haven't filled the nerd vacancy on your board. I would like to apply.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=383330 time=1600718529 user_id=114

Cool.

I heard you haven't filled the nerd vacancy on your board. I would like to apply.

The main qualifier is you have to dislike, hate or be mad at me and Big.

Slam us and you'll get recruited.

And no I'm not kidding lol.

Anonymous

Cool.

I think you would be more comfortable here then there.

Were going in a completely different direction then played out drama lamas, sorry.

But don't worry, I'm sure this community will follow the path I trail blaze once again. Give it a few months. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=383336 time=1600720107

Cool.

I think you would be more comfortable here then there.

Were going in a completely different direction then played out drama lamas, sorry.

But don't worry, I'm sure this community will follow the path I trail blaze once again. Give it a few months. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

The Seoul brother aint your type. He has wheels.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=383342 time=1600720738 user_id=1689
The Seoul brother aint your type. He has wheels.

and  clubs ... and balls
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview