The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=383952 time=1600935349 user_id=1676
A Christian Taiwanese immigrant married to a Caucasian in Canada is as about as far from communist as you can get. You're on the dole....may I remind you....

She and hers are not.

Her dole is higher than mine, since she's an Affirmative Action public sector union hire in a 'make work' environment that only hires females and minorities.

And she's an immigrant of convenience, her Mother popping her out on Canadian soil for ease of Canadian 'status.'

She has provided absolutely nothing to Canada, except leeching off the taxpayer.  She has built nothing, and she has provided nothing.

She remains dedicated to Taiwan, and her family there.  Canada, and the White cuck that knocked her up, is just a means to that...

She is also a pathological liar, which is why I am banned from here.  Good Christian?  My fucking ass...

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=383956 time=1600939575 user_id=193:MG_216:

You just don't get it, do you?

Keep twizzling your hair, if that's what is keeping you busy in your life...

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=383958 time=1600939978
A Christian Taiwanese immigrant married to a Caucasian in Canada is as about as far from communist as you can get. You're on the dole....may I remind you....

She and hers are not.

Her dole is higher than mine, since she's an Affirmative Action public sector union hire in a 'make work' environment that only hires females and minorities.

And she's an immigrant of convenience, her Mother popping her out on Canadian soil for ease of Canadian 'status.'

She has provided absolutely nothing to Canada, except leeching off the taxpayer.  She has built nothing, and she has provided nothing.

She remains dedicated to Taiwan, and her family there.  Canada, and the White cuck that knocked her up, is just a means to that...

She is also a pathological liar, which is why I am banned from here.  Good Christian?  My fucking ass...

She works, you don't, but she is more of a communist than you despite racially mixing, baring children to that love, originally hailing from a breakaway formerly Chinese territory that thinks Beijing sucks many dicks... as her religion is still relentlessly quashed on Mainland China?

She even cooks, eats, and enjoys her hubby's traditional foods...

Fash must be a really piss poor communist....

You only eat what you were raised on, live amongst people exactly like you, won't entertain a romantic relationship with anyone who doesn't look like you, instead drinking yourself into an early grave and stupor on the public dime all the while behaving in a manner at odds with a Judeo Christian upbringing, which Fash religiously adheres to on HER board, where she still allows you to post at as a guest despite the level of venom you intermittently spew her way?

Wow, mate.... you're a REALLY GOOD COMMUNIST...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Keep sucking *********  Dinky.

When I finally get my forum up, there will be no sucking of ******** there.  Or sucking of any other ******* for that matter.

You like to suck ****** here.  I do not suck ******.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=383938 time=1600915866 user_id=1676
Quote from: Murdock post_id=383935 time=1600915278 user_id=3229
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=383930 time=1600914474 user_id=1676
Quote from: Murdock post_id=383926 time=1600914213 user_id=3229
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=383898 time=1600906417 user_id=1676

Ordered sterilisations? Do you hear yourself??

Bell v Bell ~ unfit mothers

Prescribed culls of ordered sterilisation advocates would be ethically necessary...

Why does everyone have the right to produce?  What kind of demented BS is that?  Seriously?

People have the right to abort or terminate life but not necessarily create it? That's not very feminist of you.

Inversely, people should have the right to decapitate any person who tries to sterilise or abort others.

Fair is fair....

:swoon:

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=383969 time=1600944014 user_id=3254
Quote from: Murdock post_id=383926 time=1600914213 user_id=3229

Bell v Bell ~ unfit mothers

Prescribed culls of ordered sterilisation advocates would be ethically necessary...

Why does everyone have the right to produce?  What kind of demented BS is that?  Seriously?

People have the right to abort or terminate life but not necessarily create it? That's not very feminist of you.

Inversely, people should have the right to decapitate any person who tries to sterilise or abort others.

Fair is fair....

Devil's advocate, Fash...

If one party can legislate life, another should be able to....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=383975 time=1600946362 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=383969 time=1600944014 user_id=3254

Fair is fair....

Devil's advocate, Fash...

If one party can legislate life, another should be able to....

It's a slippery slope.

Anonymous

Every early morning we get this fucked up crybaby commie creep stalking Fash while she's asleep. Other forums are probably just eating up the little unemployed commie's racial shit he spews at Fash every morning.

Dove

Both abortion and forced sterilization involve a stronger person imposing their will upon a weaker one.

I'm all about pedophiles, convicted child abusers and rapists being sterilized via court order.

If abortion were off the table, we would see a decrease in unwanted pregnancies. That's something people are uncomfortable talking about.....but it's true.  Mostly poor women from dysfunctional or abusive situations have the flippant attitude that they can "just get an abortion".  In many of these other cases....its the father pushing for it.

Either way when I call RBG an evil cunt from hell.....its because she opposed the banning of partial birth abortion.  It's a special kind of evil to take that kind of stance and blame women for it. No.....Ruth....we do not need to commit a grotesque act of brutal violence against a half born neonate to live as women.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Dove

Quote from: Mel post_id=383958 time=1600939978

She and hers are not.

Yanno this "good Christian" stuff is unessesary

If a person has genuine faith, they believe the scriptures. And in the scriptures, God says there are NONE that are good. And Fash is a 5 point Reformed Calvinist, so she knows shes nothing but a scummy sinner who has been shown the unmerited grace of God.  She doesnt view herself as "good", there is no such thing as a "good Christian".

I never see Fash pushing or hounding with her beliefs....so why weaponize that?

You know, Christianity is completely and utterly at odds with communism and in China they are kinda slaughtering Christian's, right?  Its cringey seeing people target the spiritual beliefs of others as if the goal of the faith is to be the best person....its not....its admitting you suck and relying only on Gods grace.  But you cant slam her for being a Christian and then call her a communist, you gotta pick one. It cant be both. They are fundamentally opposed.

In fact the communist filth who helped Marx publish one of his communist filthy works actually stated that he HATED Charles Spurgeon....the prince of preachers.....more than anyone else on earth.

Why do you come here if you have so much contempt for Fash? Why are you so angry? Did she owe you something?

Anonymous

Dove pay no attention to that obsessed lying mental case racist cyber stalker Mel. His mom was an abusive alcoholic whore and he projects his drunken rage on Fash.

He swore he was done with this place ten thousand times and he is still here. What a pathetic waste of key strokes.

kiebers

Quote from: Herman post_id=383983 time=1600947778 user_id=1689
Every early morning we get this fucked up crybaby commie creep stalking Fash while she's asleep. Other forums are probably just eating up the little unemployed commie's racial shit he spews at Fash every morning.

Just wait till he realizes what is happening around here. I can hear the meltdown now....

ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview