Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson" post_id=384607 time=1601384521 user_id=1557
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384606 time=1601384312 user_id=3254
Mel is starved for attention....imagine that..

I see that I'm firmly lodged in your head,

That's impossible, because you left here long ago.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=387511 time=1603071512 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387509 time=1603070293 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=387502 time=1603069053 user_id=88
It has become that, sadly .. dominated by a few and very screwed up negative wannabe males

We need to find some more constructive, fun and bright people like our current crew  .. but as I have not frequented many other places, I'm at a loss to help there

4 out of the 5 incels make VF their posting home. They're not funny, they can't contribute to discussions and if they're providing the majority of posts, I won't be there.

There are no regular posters there anymore who are a draw. They all left because of Joe, Scouse, Seamoron, and Ed are there all the time.

Ed really kinda gives me the creeps.

I read a female poster somewhere had to get police involved because of his off board harrassment.

In my over a decade of being on troll boards....this kind of shit was SO rare. 🤦‍♀️
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387545 time=1603100258 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=387543 time=1603095961 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387516 time=1603073555 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=387514 time=1603073026 user_id=88
Nor do I. I like men whether with me in real life or online

And you  are correct. The boresome foursome are TOTAL dysfunctional social misfits ... mere shadows of what REAL males are

It's sad really. It once was a good fun forum not overrun and literally controlled by societies dregs .. I dunno why they are allowed to take over like it is now

I agree, it used to be fun. Those four forum cancers ruined it.

It was ruined long before the four cretins took over. I'm not going to get into why or how but blaming it on the four forum turds completely ignores the root cause of why that place is a black hole that only attracts and holds onto morons and creeps.

Those four incels are a symptom, not the disease itself. The owner likes male misfits.

Among her many fatal character flaws.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=387560 time=1603115030 user_id=3266
It has become that, sadly .. dominated by a few and very screwed up negative wannabe males

We need to find some more constructive, fun and bright people like our current crew  .. but as I have not frequented many other places, I'm at a loss to help there

4 out of the 5 incels make VF their posting home. They're not funny, they can't contribute to discussions and if they're providing the majority of posts, I won't be there.

There are no regular posters there anymore who are a draw. They all left because of Joe, Scouse, Seamoron, and Ed are there all the time.

I read a female poster somewhere had to get police involved because of his off board harrassment.

In my over a decade of being on troll boards....this kind of shit was SO rare. 🤦‍♀️

That happened Dove..

He's also contacted poster's employers.

Renee

Quote from: Dove post_id=387560 time=1603115030 user_id=3266

Your intution is excellent. He is as creepy as they come.

The female poster went by the name of "Ghost". She was an author of children's and young adult's books. Little Eddie stalked and harassed her on and off the VF forum. It got so bad that the police needed to be involved. It was the only way to get his psycho ass in line. Eddie will deny it and say that Ghost was stalking him which is ridiculous. We all know that he is a pathological liar and a toxic narcissist.

The owner of Van4um used to protect and harbor that little freak like he was her own child...She used to keep him in the folds of her skirt like some perverse version of the Ghost of Christmas Past who keeps "want" and "ignorance" under the folds of his gown. More than a few of us (myself included) were either banned of voluntarily left Van4um because that unhinged creepy thing was such an unacceptable black mark on the forum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

Used to? I believe he's still there and always has been

unless someone is using tricky nickies

Constantly changes nicks but makes it clear it's him

Just today he is telling his stand in mom and getting sympathy that I called him a pedo here

I have called him for exactly what he is here and there but not called him that far as I recall - this is what he does, makes up shit (not usually @ me, and gets away with it there

Pipsqueak Eddie (gone whacky with TDS of late) never bothered me directly before, but I stopped posting there last week or so  what with the boresome goresome attention-whoresome foursome (which includes him) running wild
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Eddie the psycho called Gordy a pedophile on a rate a contractor site. Again, messing with poster's lives and businesses.

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=387580 time=1603126493 user_id=88
Used to? I believe he's still there and always has been

unless someone is using tricky nickies

Constantly changes nicks but makes it clear it's him

Just today he is telling his stand in mom and getting sympathy that I called him a pedo here

I have called him for exactly what he is here and there but not called him that far as I recall - this is what he does, makes up shit (not usually @ me, and gets away with it there

Pipsqueak Eddie (gone whacky with TDS of late) never bothered me directly before, but I stopped posting there last week or so  what with the boresome goresome attention-whoresome foursome (which includes him) running wild

I'm saying "used to" because Blurt informed me that evs cut Eddie loose of late.  That could have easily changed as the owner of Van4um is almost as unhinged as little Eddie. They're a match made in hell as far as I'm concerned.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=387590 time=1603133752 user_id=156I'm saying "used to" because Blurt informed me that evs cut Eddie loose of late.  That could have easily changed as the owner of Van4um is almost as unhinged as little Eddie. They're a match made in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Dunno if he ever left, but if he did he's baaaaaaack .. and crying for and getting sympathy

Seems I hurt this delicate feewings

cc

I'm done there so long as the attention whoresome foursome remain

All 4 are off the beam in one manner or another .. That would not bother me in itself, but they are far more prolific now and  dominating the direction of the site  .. taking it into extremely  negative territory

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=387587 time=1603130330 user_id=114
Eddie the psycho called Gordy a pedophile on a rate a contractor site. Again, messing with poster's lives and businesses.

Some of the things he has done to people offline and he is still around.

Dove

Wow.

Sounds just like a certain someone. 🙄

What the hell is wrong with some of these people?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cc

There's some cases out there for sure ^^

Quote from: "What I said Earlier along with with current example"

All 4 are off the beam in one manner or another .. That would not bother me in itself, but they are far more prolific now and dominating the direction of the site .. taking it into extremely negative territory

Here's top-down right now for an example of the direction / dominance  :confused1: - And that is without Joe (the most prolific of all)   - He must have slept in today

Certainly am glad they are not here as this place would look the same + JoJo

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1278">

If this is not acceptable practice, please just delete

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387599 time=1603135617 user_id=88

All 4 are off the beam in one manner or another .. That would not bother me in itself, but they are far more prolific now and dominating the direction of the site .. taking it into extremely negative territory

Here's top-down right now for an example of the direction / dominance  :confused1: - And that is without Joe (the most prolific of all)   - He must have slept in today

That is a lot of brilliance on the front page aint it.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387599 time=1603135617 user_id=88

I have a headache cc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview