The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=380808 time=1600216313 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380794 time=1600214494 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oak post_id=380765 time=1600199034 user_id=3271
Quote from: caskur post_id=379994 time=1599839572 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=379958 time=1599812141 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=379956 time=1599810876 user_id=2156
Promite is marginally better than Vegemite... Marmite is fucking AWEFUL in fact putrid..

A tiny smear is what do as Az says...

It is delicious and has negligible calories. You can dissolve half- to 1 teaspoon in boiling water and drink it like broth.. (makes a change from tea and coffee)

It's extremely HIGH in vit B's and VERY good for you.

Best try it with Cheese + butter + cracker and used a tiny smidge.

It's also very good with a layer of mashed avocado (and the tiny smidge of Vegemite underneath on the buttered toast). The fat of the avocado and the salinity of the Vegemite along with the butter is very moreish.

Or, as toast soldiers (a buttered and vegemite coated piece of toast cut up into three vertical slices and eaten with slices of cheese)...

Toast soldiers can be anything in the ingredients department though.... that's just my preference.

I'm going to try it with avocado next time we get avocados.

Eat the avocado, toss that other crap.

Typical of your body type.... toss the fibre and eat the fat.

Avocado also has fiber and the fat in avocado is a healthy fat, shit head.

Limited fibre and fat is still fat, fatty boombah...

Get your face out of your feedbag...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=380822 time=1600217620 user_id=114

Not everybody is a fit everywhere. I like Erica, and I tried her forum. But I was not a fit for SG and vice versa. There is no shame in that. And there is no hard feelings either.  

All is good. And good to see you again Murdy. ac_drinks

It's good to see you again too.  Thanks for the warm welcome back.  I guess if people don't like having me here or at SG, there is always CBT lolololol

I came over because people are throwing tantrums and my name keeps coming up.  I enjoy my time away from the internet and try to respect the wishes of anyone who makes that personal decision.  Shame on these selfish rejects for not respecting her wishes.  

But I'm also always down to fling the monkey shit too lol

Frood

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380826 time=1600218092 user_id=3229

Not everybody is a fit everywhere. I like Erica, and I tried her forum. But I was not a fit for SG and vice versa. There is no shame in that. And there is no hard feelings either.  

It's good to see you again too.  Thanks for the warm welcome back.  I guess if people don't like having me here or at SG, there is always CBT lolololol

I came over because people are throwing tantrums and my name keeps coming up.  I enjoy my time away from the internet and try to respect the wishes of anyone who makes that personal decision.  Shame on these selfish rejects for not respecting her wishes.  

Oak said awhile ago that you are a fat stumpy slob and that she's much more pretty than you are.

I laughed hard.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I don't know what's going on really,

But good job!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Bi6FcO7UoutWM/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=380824 time=1600217875 user_id=3271
Stop projecting.

You're the one that gave myself and Moonie shit for posting at SG because you weren't allowed to post there.  Now you are, you narcissist. But you can't ever be happy can you?

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

So which is it, ya daft twat?

Oak

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380828 time=1600218228 user_id=1676

Oak said awhile ago that you are a fat stumpy slob and that she's much more pretty than you are.

I laughed hard.

I never said that, you idiot.

Oak

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380830 time=1600218291 user_id=3229
Stop projecting.

You're the one that gave myself and Moonie shit for posting at SG because you weren't allowed to post there.  Now you are, you narcissist. But you can't ever be happy can you?

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

So which is it, ya daft twat?

I hate Murdock.

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=380831 time=1600218396 user_id=3271

I laughed hard.

Shush, tubby arsed liar.
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380834 time=1600218447 user_id=1676

I laughed hard.

Shush, tubby arsed liar.

Then link it.

Anonymous

Who doesn't want you back here? I was under the impression you got along with the owner, Fash.

Don't worry about Shen Li. Her Iron Chink character needs people to hate. You and Shen just happened to be here at the same time.

Frood

Quote from: Oak post_id=380835 time=1600218525 user_id=3271
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380834 time=1600218447 user_id=1676

I laughed hard.

Shush, tubby arsed liar.

Then link it.

Find it yourself, slack arsed overeater...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

:2r4ml1j_th:
Quote from: Oak post_id=380821 time=1600217402 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380820 time=1600217292 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380815 time=1600216682 user_id=3271
There's going to be lots of cockery at SG now.

Wow... and you're a mod a @ SG

ZERO loyalty to the people you cry to constantly

Flea made me a mod, dumbass.

You're a runaway freight-train with this shitty narrative grasping desperately at the what WAS...  :crazy:

Flea wanted to take a break from forum life.  That doesn't mean the people who are now in charge have to answer, abide or implement HER rules.  

Flea posts on multiple sites I'm a member at BTW.  She has since I left SG in 2019.  

You seriously STILL don't get it, my fellow former forum owning failure?

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=380836 time=1600218611 user_id=114

Who doesn't want you back here? I was under the impression you got along with the owner, Fash.

Don't worry about Shen Li. Her Iron Chink character needs people to hate. You and Shen just happened to be here at the same time.

I think Fash is lovely.  I always have.

Poppy

Freud still wants to talk with oak on a burner phone.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380830 time=1600218291 user_id=3229
Stop projecting.

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

I love SG

I hate SG

Change that to BC, and that's me when I am shit posting. ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview