The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380870 time=1600221509 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380867 time=1600221267 user_id=56
Quote from: Dove post_id=380860 time=1600220890 user_id=3266
You people are all insane.

You know that right?

I am sane. It's these fucking whites that need their heads examined.

And that's that  :roll:

Crackers do tend to get upset quick.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=380865 time=1600221092 user_id=3271

You know that right?

No, Dove. There is only one nutcase.

No one said anything to Murdock at all.   She came here starting shit.  

That is the beginning and end of the problem.

Oh how cute... now the culprit is going to play the doe eyed Bambi card and roll over and play victim bwahahahhahah!

YOU drug this shit back here AFTER I laughed at your tailspin following Farmer registering at SG... an event that I was not there for.  How dare I have a laugh at your expense!!!!!  You're the mighty Oak and no one on the internet fucks with you or you'll call the cops or text bomb then all night until they want to gouge their eyes out with pencils!!! *gigglesnortz*  

Have we reached the point in this program where you bawl your eyes out and assault a bag of Oreos with double fists?

Anonymous

Quote from: Boomer post_id=380861 time=1600220916
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=380858 time=1600220696 user_id=3254
Quote from: Boomer post_id=380855 time=1600220358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380849 time=1600219993 user_id=2845
Quote from: Boomer post_id=380845 time=1600219828
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380844 time=1600219668 user_id=2845
Already going the PI route. Some things never change

Is Poofer starting his forum or not? I might just have to burst everyone's bubble and start a new one.

Lol!

Poppy will latch right on that idea. Heh

Benzo, I apologize about the delay in approving your post..

We have guest posting on at night, so that Mel can't spam the forum with the same drunken rant he has been posting for a decade.

A bitch can't even take a break LOL

I'm posting here cuz it's peaceful and the fuckers all flock here.

Yup, Poppys been crying about you for days.

:t1929:

Sorry about that Benzo..

I'd like to have guest posting on all the time, but unfortunately some people are only happy when others are not..

Your posts will be approved as soon as Dinky, Cronus or I see them.

Frood

Shen Li once gobbled on the Colonel's cock till all the white bread stuffing erupted on her face and lady gravy ran down her toothpick legs.

True story
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=380874 time=1600221863 user_id=3254
Quote from: Boomer post_id=380861 time=1600220916
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=380858 time=1600220696 user_id=3254
Quote from: Boomer post_id=380855 time=1600220358

Is Poofer starting his forum or not? I might just have to burst everyone's bubble and start a new one.

Lol!

Benzo, I apologize about the delay in approving your post..

We have guest posting on at night, so that Mel can't spam the forum with the same drunken rant he has been posting for a decade.

Yup, Poppys been crying about you for days.

:t1929:

Sorry about that Benzo..

I'd like to have guest posting on all the time, but unfortunately some people are only happy when others are not..

Your posts will be approved as soon as Dinky, Cronus or I see them.

Dinky? Approve my posts quick??

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AstonishingApprehensiveDragonfly-size_restricted.gif">

Lol I'm going to bed..

Oak

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380873 time=1600221812 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380865 time=1600221092 user_id=3271

You know that right?

No, Dove. There is only one nutcase.

No one said anything to Murdock at all.   She came here starting shit.  

That is the beginning and end of the problem.

Oh how cute... now the culprit is going to play the doe eyed Bambi card and roll over and play victim bwahahahhahah!

YOU drug this shit back here AFTER I laughed at your tailspin following Farmer registering at SG... an event that I was not there for.  How dare I have a laugh at your expense!!!!!  You're the mighty Oak and no one on the internet fucks with you or you'll call the cops or text bomb then all night until they want to gouge their eyes out with pencils!!! *gigglesnortz*  

Have we reached the point in this program where you bawl your eyes out and assault a bag of Oreos with double fists?

Where did I post about Farmer here?  Can you link that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380871 time=1600221554 user_id=56
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380869 time=1600221423 user_id=3229
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380847 time=1600219948 user_id=56
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=380836 time=1600218611 user_id=114
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380826 time=1600218092 user_id=3229
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=380822 time=1600217620 user_id=114

Not everybody is a fit everywhere. I like Erica, and I tried her forum. But I was not a fit for SG and vice versa. There is no shame in that. And there is no hard feelings either.  

All is good. And good to see you again Murdy. ac_drinks

It's good to see you again too.  Thanks for the warm welcome back.  I guess if people don't like having me here or at SG, there is always CBT lolololol

I came over because people are throwing tantrums and my name keeps coming up.  I enjoy my time away from the internet and try to respect the wishes of anyone who makes that personal decision.  Shame on these selfish rejects for not respecting her wishes.  

But I'm also always down to fling the monkey shit too lol

Who doesn't want you back here? I was under the impression you got along with the owner, Fash.

Don't worry about Shen Li. Her Iron Chink character needs people to hate. You and Shen just happened to be here at the same time.

I am the mighty Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land.

Maybe at a KFC lunch buffet... but no so much as a flamer.  You're too docile.  Flaming requires a level of unhinged creativity backed by a solid zero fucks to give level of cray cray, boo boo.

I should also point out that merely describing sucking a chicken leg like a cock makes you come completely unglued... so there is that....

I don't give a fuck what you think of me. But, attacking KFC should be a criminal offense. What have those birds ever done to you.

The feeling is mutual, cupcake... trust.  

But it was a troll... I'm sure it's never effectively happened to you before... but we ALL had a good laugh when you were affectionately referring to me as Marty.

Don't hate the player... hate the game  :winkiss:

Oak

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380862 time=1600220984 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380852 time=1600220159 user_id=3271

Lol!

Typical narcissist, never happy even when they get their most fervent wish.

I mean Murdock is pissed off at you and at me, all the while her besties left her hanging.  They could have made her forum great, couldn't they?

They chose to stay with you and she's pissed at us.    :oeudC:

Oh look... we have a bonafide team player all up in the kool aid when I won't even tell her what flavors I'm mixing  :crazy:

For the record ~ you do not have my authority to speak on my behalf or make any more false representations about what "you think" it is I "feel" about anyone.  No one gives a fuck what you think.  People barely tolerate your petty, overtly dramatic ass online as it is.

Who is speaking FOR you?

I am talking ABOUT you.  Don't worry about my ass.  Your friends don't even stand by you.  And that is a fact.  They chose Flea over you, hell I finally did when I found out what a PI bitch hound you are.

You tried it again tonight, some things DO NEVER change.

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380878 time=1600222204 user_id=3229

Not everybody is a fit everywhere. I like Erica, and I tried her forum. But I was not a fit for SG and vice versa. There is no shame in that. And there is no hard feelings either.  

It's good to see you again too.  Thanks for the warm welcome back.  I guess if people don't like having me here or at SG, there is always CBT lolololol

I came over because people are throwing tantrums and my name keeps coming up.  I enjoy my time away from the internet and try to respect the wishes of anyone who makes that personal decision.  Shame on these selfish rejects for not respecting her wishes.  

Who doesn't want you back here? I was under the impression you got along with the owner, Fash.

Don't worry about Shen Li. Her Iron Chink character needs people to hate. You and Shen just happened to be here at the same time.

Maybe at a KFC lunch buffet... but no so much as a flamer.  You're too docile.  Flaming requires a level of unhinged creativity backed by a solid zero fucks to give level of cray cray, boo boo.

I should also point out that merely describing sucking a chicken leg like a cock makes you come completely unglued... so there is that....

I don't give a fuck what you think of me. But, attacking KFC should be a criminal offense. What have those birds ever done to you.

But it was a troll... I'm sure it's never effectively happened to you before... but we ALL had a good laugh when you were affectionately referring to me as Marty.

Excuse me. Have you been brewing up and consuming the contents under your sink? What troll exists only in your chemical soaked mind.

Dove

For the record I never wanted to run a board.

For all the reasons we are seeing here. People dislike other people, they hate eachother, they have some ongoing issue and it sucks getting thrown in the center of it.

So if I'm gonna be the other admin with Big there will be no favoritism, everyone can come and post, the board will be open to viewing, and TOS violations only will be dealt with. It will be fair and it will be balanced.

Anyone can come post there. If you dont like someone, block them. Everyone seems fine having accounts at this board.....but it's some huge issue if SG opens? No.

Seaboobs isnt happening though. He can stay gone. Fuck Seaboobs. Everyone else is fine.

I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not glad anyone is gone and I'm not getting enmeshed in some melodrama over it. I love Flea too death and she wanted a break and didnt wanna deal with running a board. It's a pain the fucking ass. I'm happy that board did not close.

That's all I'm gonna say about this. You wanna post at SG, post at SG. I dont give a fuck about alliances. If you dont wanna be there, dont be there. I like all you. Except Seaboobs. Fuck Seaboobs. Fuck him in his raw Seaboobied vagina.

That is all.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=380880 time=1600222604 user_id=56
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380878 time=1600222204 user_id=3229

Excuse me. Have you been brewing up and consuming the contents under your sink? What troll exists only in your chemical soaked mind.

Boom!  ac_toofunny

Blurt

Quote from: Oak post_id=380856 time=1600220442 user_id=3271

I really don't understand what happened.

Seems the kerfuffle was over whether serial meme-posting is to be considered spam even if the serial posts were confined by their author to the meme thread.

Nations have been rent asunder over less, sure, but the fact remains it's never a good idea to feed your dog peanut butter.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=380881 time=1600222793 user_id=3266
For the record I never wanted to run a board.

For all the reasons we are seeing here. People dislike other people, they hate eachother, they have some ongoing issue and it sucks getting thrown in the center of it.

So if I'm gonna be the other admin with Big there will be no favoritism, everyone can come and post, the board will be open to viewing, and TOS violations only will be dealt with. It will be fair and it will be balanced.

Anyone can come post there. If you dont like someone, block them. Everyone seems fine having accounts at this board.....but it's some huge issue if SG opens? No.

Seaboobs isnt happening though. He can stay gone. Fuck Seaboobs. Everyone else is fine.

I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not glad anyone is gone and I'm not getting enmeshed in some melodrama over it. I love Flea too death and she wanted a break and didnt wanna deal with running a board. It's a pain the fucking ass. I'm happy that board did not close.

That's all I'm gonna say about this. You wanna post at SG, post at SG. I dont give a fuck about alliances. If you dont wanna be there, dont be there. I like all you. Except Seaboobs. Fuck Seaboobs. Fuck him in his raw Seaboobied vagina.

That is all.

I have no doubt that you and Biggie Smiles will continue on the success that Erica started.  :thumbup:

And fuck Seaboobs.

Oak

Quote from: Blurt post_id=380883 time=1600223036 user_id=1974

Seems the kerfuffle was over whether serial meme-posting is to be considered spam even if the serial posts were confined by their author to the meme thread.

Nations have been rent asunder over less, sure, but the fact remains it's never a good idea to feed your dog peanut butter.

I agree, Lotus started it.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blurt post_id=380883 time=1600223036 user_id=1974

There's a lot more to it but it's done and I'm glad I left.

I'm taking a long break from owning a forum.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview