The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 65 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

It's amazing Cascur just said Joo wants "people like you dead" to a Latina.

Joo is not white you fucking moron.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=381013 time=1600229936 user_id=2845
Quote from: caskur post_id=381010 time=1600229780 user_id=2156

Joodog and the other right whingers at SG want people like you dead. They are not your friends...

That's what is killing that forum. Way too much hate

Yep, and it's real hate.

The thing is most of it comes from the right whingers on the forums and they already have  right governments, the UK, the USA, Brazil, and Oz... So I don't get it and I certainly don't want any part of it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

Quote from: Oak post_id=381006 time=1600229476 user_id=3271
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381002 time=1600229297 user_id=3254
Quote from: Oak post_id=381000 time=1600229228 user_id=3271

Yes, Unemployed Farmer.  He also knew my address of my new place and went to google maps and posted pictures of my home where I lived with my children as a newly single mom.

I didn't know if some nutbucket would show up at my door.  So, I contacted the authorities.  I thought protecting one's children made one a good parent.  I guess I'm just stupid for doing that.  :001_rolleyes:

ac_wot

Right?!   And Murdock is pretending that it's all fun and I shouldn't have gotten upset when Flea and Biggie didn't ban him immediately.  Biggie used to say he thought that was a terrible thing Unemployed Farmer had done.

I believe some online "friendships" are very transactional. At least Flea said she forgot what Farmer had done.  But Biggie wanted to keep him around for a reason I won't disclose.

Transactional...if they need something out of someone, they'll fuck you over for it.

Joodog and the other right whingers at SG want people like you dead. They are not your friends...

A lot of hate.  Think about it, Murdock could be happily posting at a SG right now, but she's fighting.

She was begging to come back...she would have driven down to LA, given you a mani pedi and blown you for the privilege.  But here she is fighting and mocking me for what bad things Farmer did to me and the anger I had for it.

What in the world.  Would you be angry if someone posted a picture of your home online 13 years ago and they out of nowhere were on a new forum?

Oak

Quote from: caskur post_id=381020 time=1600230201 user_id=2156

Yep, and it's real hate.

The thing is most of it comes from the right whingers on the forums and they already have  right governments, the UK, the USA, Brazil, and Oz... So I don't get it and I certainly don't want any part of it.

Because their humanity is gone.  They're are Johnson monsters, Trump monsters, Bolsonaro monsters,etc...

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=381019 time=1600230189 user_id=3266

Shut it birdbrain...

What has ethnicity got to do with left and right politics?

You are by far the dumbest poster on these boards.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381017 time=1600230144 user_id=3254
Quote from: Oak post_id=381014 time=1600229966 user_id=3271
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381011 time=1600229898 user_id=3254

Yes, Unemployed Farmer.  He also knew my address of my new place and went to google maps and posted pictures of my home where I lived with my children as a newly single mom.

I didn't know if some nutbucket would show up at my door.  So, I contacted the authorities.  I thought protecting one's children made one a good parent.  I guess I'm just stupid for doing that.  :001_rolleyes:

ac_wot

Right?!   And Murdock is pretending that it's all fun and I shouldn't have gotten upset when Flea and Biggie didn't ban him immediately.  Biggie used to say he thought that was a terrible thing Unemployed Farmer had done.

I believe some online "friendships" are very transactional. At least Flea said she forgot what Farmer had done.  But Biggie wanted to keep him around for a reason I won't disclose.

Transactional...if they need something out of someone, they'll fuck you over for it.

Shen and I were on an Asian-American forum a long time ago that had some paid premium memberships..

If anything like that happened, that would've been the end of it immediately.

Well, y'all have a different set of cultural practices.  White people are  :crazy:  like Shen says.

That's such a breach of trust..

Now that you've mentioned it, I thought I saw the handle, unemployed farmer last time I posted at SG.

ac_umm

It is a breach of trust, it was a complete betrayal.  He took my money, later refunded it because of what he'd done, then continued the behavior for years after with his other stupid buddy Bryan.

Oh, to add insult to injury.  I didn't want to trust him with new payment info, so I asked him to donate the money I'd sent him to the Red Cross of Indiana or Illinois for tornado relief.

He posted proof that he'd donated the money.   The kicker was that all the right whingers thanked him for doing that.  Hello assholes, I did it!  It was my money and I asked him to donate it to charity.  And they all patted one another on the back for that.

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

ac_wot

Shen and I were on an Asian-American forum a long time ago that had some paid premium memberships..

Well, y'all have a different set of cultural practices.  White people are  :crazy:  like Shen says.

Now that you've mentioned it, I thought I saw the handle, unemployed farmer last time I posted at SG.

ac_umm

I'm logged in there now. There's a thread titled unemployedfarmer joined ?

Oak

I thought she meant "leftists".  I had to agree with that. He hates people that don't toe the line with his politics.  Like Lotus.

Flea is a right winger and was loyal to Lotus.  But Lotus doesn't return the favor.  No reciprocation whatsoever.

Anonymous

ac_wot

And that's why everyone is coming to my new forum.

Nobody wants to read that shit. SG is a fucking joke.

Why, just in the last ten minutes my DMs at FT are filled with ppl looking to escape that shit hole.

(Opens arms)

Come, my children. I welcome all of you.

Flea, you and I will mod the flame forum.

Caskur- will mod the photography forum.

PopFox is in charge of the gaming forum. (And you just won the internet's with that post btw)

And a few surprises along the way.

Flaming is back. Leave that racist, hateful trash in the trash with the three headed trash keepers nobody gives a fuck about.

#breakthecycle

Who knows, I just might make it a challenge to drop SG's numbers down to the three dimwits for the fun of it.

Just cuz I can

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=381025 time=1600230591 user_id=56

ac_wot

ac_umm

I'm logged in there now. There's a thread titled unemployedfarmer joined ?

I think it's under the Site Announcement board.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=381023 time=1600230410 user_id=2156

Shut it birdbrain...

What has ethnicity got to do with left and right politics?

You are by far the dumbest poster on these boards.

https://i.postimg.cc/TYK4qX5B/tenor.gif">

When Caskur goes savage beast mode she's at her best

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=381030 time=1600230978 user_id=56
I saw it in BG, but they could've moved it.

maybe they moved it to BG.

Erica Mena

I'm not right wing lol. I just feel Trump is the lesser of two evils right now.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=381033 time=1600231121 user_id=2845
I'm not right wing lol. I just feel Trump is the lesser of two evils right now.

We may have an election in November..

Justin Trudeau's government will give a throne speech and since he's in a minority government situation and his polling numbers are high even though he's involved with another ethics violation..

He wants to be defeated in a confidence vote and call a snap election thinking he'll win a majority..

And I vote for the lesser of two evils too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview