The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381549 time=1600367491 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=381546 time=1600367318 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381545 time=1600367226 user_id=3214
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=381541 time=1600366877
Quote from: caskur post_id=381453 time=1600357676 user_id=2156
KM, I think you need to send Pigeon's hubby this post showing Dovey slobbering all over Joo on message boards. I think she's planning on cheating on him AGAIN. She's probably already got planes tickets lined up to go to Florida.

Mark my words, the ugly slut is on the prowl again and he bought a 7 bedroom house..

First, don't believe any of the translucent hype that Joo has all this money.

He don't.

I'm looking at healthy bank statements right now while you're looking at a healthy pile of threatening letters from The child support enforcement agency

Tell them you're building a new forum tho. I'm sure that will make them calm down  ac_toofunny

**snort**  ac_lmfao

Just imagine how many trees had to be chopped down just to remind this loser that he's a dead beat fuck.

Poofer... shitting on his kids AND the environment in one broad stroke.

But he got a forum tho  ac_toofunny

Such a waste of oxygen.

Add the restraining orders....that's like....a forrest.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=381548 time=1600367484 user_id=1676
This thread needs more titties....

i feel like i am reading a bunch of teenagers text messages. got a real lather being worked up in dis thread
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381550 time=1600367536 user_id=3266
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=381547 time=1600367348
Quote from: Dove post_id=381544 time=1600367057 user_id=3266
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=381541 time=1600366877
Quote from: caskur post_id=381453 time=1600357676 user_id=2156
KM, I think you need to send Pigeon's hubby this post showing Dovey slobbering all over Joo on message boards. I think she's planning on cheating on him AGAIN. She's probably already got planes tickets lined up to go to Florida.

Mark my words, the ugly slut is on the prowl again and he bought a 7 bedroom house..

First, don't believe any of the translucent hype that Joo has all this money.

He don't.

Second, I can give a rats ass what Doveys, or anybody's husband thinks about anything on these forums.

I hope that cuckold hates me. If he don't, then I didn't do my job as the guy who banged his wifey.

But I will say this, I do feel sorry for the guy. I wouldn't have put up with the shit Dovey put him thru nor should anybody put up with that type of behavior. Dovey was loving on poor old Poofer and Poofer had his eyes on the views. In retrospect, I kind of feel bad but at the time I carried the interest for this community on my back like a fucking boss. I know certain (read-three) ppl will rehash this shit for the rest of their existence in this community and I'm 100% cool with it. It was a tell of just how much somebody can have an impact and create interest in this community and they need to replicate it's effectiveness.

Srsly, Caskur, nobody talks about the wars we had with BH at FC, or one of the greatest writers of this generation who posted at BH in TDM, or some of the greatest matches of all time that were completely entertaining riots like Spock VS Beaver, they talk about The Summer of Poofer to the point of obsession. For three fucking months this entire community bought into the soap opera that I created.

Da fuck does that tell you?

There was so much shit I was trying to do that she wouldn't catch onto, like me telling her "you really should go back to Joo" every day. Think of the fucking content. And sure enough(raised hand) I did. Joo VS Poofer would have been great fucking content and was my whole moving onto some one else because Dovey VS Poofer was getting stale until the great Switch fiasco reignited it.

I was promoting that content the way Vince McMahon promotes the WWE and everyone was glued to the edge of their seat.

To pull that shit off, I just needed somebody stupid (Hi Dovey) and not only found one, but three of them.

But, bygones are bygones. I got nothing but love for the three muskatards and quite honestly, you should too, Cask. They're not wired like us Flamers and have no idea the shit you've dealt with and are still laying the smack down on these boards shouting "The Champ is here" like John fucking Cena.

And don't worry, they're not invited to the new forum because this shit needs to die. Don't get suckered into their vapid attempts at trying to pull a Poofer. I trained them too fucking good to the point their obedient to everything I say. Look at the dustbin SS-G has become, they need to keep themselves relevant in the face of a new forum coming that's caused this community to once again jumpstart with interest.

Your better then that.

I'm better then that.

Hell everyone's better then that.

(Ribbon)

Daym I forgot this bitch was in this thread.

What's the TLDR?  I am NOT plowing through this tantrum right now ac_toofunny

Kev go clean your counters. I'm busy.

Wasn't talking to you.

Wait, check my post for subliminal messages

I'm not reading that stupid ass bullshit for the REGULAR "messages"

You are 48 years old. Go fucking ACT like it.

Jesus. You and Cascur got fucking problems. Most miserable people trying to numb the pain of their miserable life do, though.

And in one post by yours truly, I can make an unstable women unhinge.

Thanks for playing.

Have fun at your shit hole.

I don't think you got an invite.

Still beat tho

Anonymous

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when he recognized the avatar eyeball....

"WAIT!  I recognize that eyeball!!!! It belongs to a woman who I dated, but I can't give you a copy of the picture it was chopped from because she blocked me on social media after the Court issued her a restraining order!"  

Some of my best trolling has resulted from Dove v Mar~Teeny~Weenie lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=381520 time=1600364842 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381516 time=1600364094 user_id=3254
Quoteit's time to alert the victim hubby she's trying to get laid in Joos new BMW.

caskur, what do you mean by that?

Are you threatening to take things into real life and contact a poster's family member?

That's exactly what shes doing.

That's what her and KM DO.  :laugh3:

Absolute psychos. Just sit back and let them devolve.

FYI.....if Poofer actually starts a board, this is exactly the shit people will be dealing with. They do NOT grasp the line. These are the "adults" lol.

caskur, didn't respond, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=381557 time=1600368709 user_id=3287
fractals at sg. nuff said

Fractalgeddon?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

LOL at KM telling me to "love them"...

the dumb sheila cannot even apply eye liner correctly...

And I'm pretty sure Joo has a mortgage... I don't though.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381555 time=1600368565 user_id=3254
Quoteit's time to alert the victim hubby she's trying to get laid in Joos new BMW.

Are you threatening to take things into real life and contact a poster's family member?

FYI.....if Poofer actually starts a board, this is exactly the shit people will be dealing with. They do NOT grasp the line. These are the "adults" lol.

You know most of us, like most of you here have/had offline contact already right?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur post_id=381559 time=1600368844 user_id=2156

Of course you don't. No one writes loans for dumpsters

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381562 time=1600369159 user_id=3214
Quote from: caskur post_id=381559 time=1600368844 user_id=2156

Of course you don't. No one writes loans for dumpsters

Does Dovey's husband know she is e-sucking your cock?

And you encourage it?

I thought you were a Christian or is that only when it suits you to be one?
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

SG - "my milkshake brings all the tards to the yard" and they be like "I can't set up my own forum cause I don't have a credit card"

Oh, hi Poofer  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=381561 time=1600369132 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=381555 time=1600368565 user_id=3254

You know most of us, like most of you here have/had offline contact already right?

As most of you know, Shen Li and I are friends offline..

And Seoul and I chat regularly, and I talk to Cronus a lot too..

If I have a difference of opinion with either of those two gentleman, I don't threaten to contact their wives/girlfriends with information or stories that could put their relationships at risk..

I'm not saying that's what you did, but your post could be interpreted that way.

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=381565 time=1600369510 user_id=3214
SG - "my milkshake brings all the tards to the yard" and they be like "I can't set up my own forum cause I don't have a credit card"

Oh, hi Poofer  ac_hithere

I have several...
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview