Oscar Mayer Thinks About Me 24/7/365

Started by Anonymous, November 26, 2013, 08:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

He is uncurable. He is sometimes pretty funny though.. :D

I sometimes see a glimpse of basic nordic humour in there.. The best humour.

If what you say about alcoholism is true, that is sad not funny.

Read what the "one man wolf pack" Mel Gibson writes... He is a drunk truck-driver with gross self-esteem issues and a quite sizable nest egg apparently.

His wife cheats on him with a black man and divorced him yet lives in a same apartment.

You cannot find this stuff in a joke-book.  :lol:

They are such sorry asses that you have to laugh. That forum is a humanwaste pit.

mostly true Odie...except the part about nordic humor...norwegians are the most humorless group i have ever encountered.........don't know about finns.....probably low IQ has something to do with it...... :ugeek:

cc

and ... when drunk, anything seems funny
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

keeper

I think OBI is funny, Funny looking and a complete pecker head loser 5 samich eating moronic fucktard with an IQ of .34.....(deep breath)

Anonymous

A bender meaning he is drunk?

24/7 drunk for days.

If that is true, then I feel very sorry for him..

He will not live a long life if he continues to do that much longer..

How old is Oscar Mayer?

He's probably in his mid to late 50's. I am sure he is older than my daddy, he sure looks like it. He was married once apparently, major drug and alcohol issues, wife left him, sons didn't amount to a hill of beans and have zero contact with him. He seems to hate everyone except Aboriginal men. He really loves them though.

Anyway, he creeps me the fuck out.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"I think OBI is funny, Funny looking and a complete pecker head loser 5 samich eating moronic fucktard with an IQ of .34.....(deep breath)

Ah the reeker just cannot stay away.

Why don´t you just go daydreaming of petite asian girls wearing sexy schoolgirl outfits... Just like in the anime, which you just luuuvvv..

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

24/7 drunk for days.

How old is Oscar Mayer?

He's probably in his mid to late 50's. I am sure he is older than my daddy, he sure looks like it. He was married once apparently, major drug and alcohol issues, wife left him, sons didn't amount to a hill of beans and have zero contact with him. He seems to hate everyone except Aboriginal men. He really loves them though.

Nah it attacked me when I revealed my Mr. Nate Higgers alter ego.  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
If what you say about alcoholism is true, that is sad not funny.

Read what the "one man wolf pack" Mel Gibson writes... He is a drunk truck-driver with gross self-esteem issues and a quite sizable nest egg apparently.

His wife cheats on him with a black man and divorced him yet lives in a same apartment.

You cannot find this stuff in a joke-book.  :lol:

They are such sorry asses that you have to laugh. That forum is a humanwaste pit.

mostly true Odie...except the part about nordic humor...norwegians are the most humorless group i have ever encountered.........don't know about finns.....probably low IQ has something to do with it...... :ugeek:

When things get really miserable, we start laughing and fix it. We usually take the crap that falls upon us with humour. Like when my car broke down over a 130km from the nearest housing... No cellphone coverage. I just started walking.

Norwegians and the swedes have no humour.

Mel Gibsons life is full of crap. So is Oskies. Atleast Gordy knows how to deal with the internet folk.

Anonymous

How old is Oscar Mayer?

:roll:

Odinson

:roll:

I´m sowry.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Hey OBI, Do you like Apples?

Keeps, ya knows I luvs ya, but wtf kinda question is that? I assume you are going somewhere with this?

keeper

Keeps, ya knows I luvs ya, but wtf kinda question is that? I assume you are going somewhere with this?

;)

Odinson

All that name does is remind me of Obi wan Kenobi.

The really big red ones... They taste sweet. Around stores only in christmas time...

The sight of them always reminds me of warmth because my mother always puts them in a bowl in christmas

She is a very loving mother. She always worries.

Obvious Li

The really big red ones... They taste sweet. Around stores only in christmas time...

The sight of them always reminds me of warmth because my mother always puts them in a bowl in christmas

[/b]

i'm sure she has good reason...goofball

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

i'm sure she has good reason...goofball

Of course. She is a good mother.