Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mexican gangbangers are White now?

Started by Anonymous, September 11, 2020, 01:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Watching US channel on the TV at the Hilton, and there's some Mexican gangbanger wanted by the Feds.  He looks Mexican to me, and has Mexican name, like Jose Alguirez or something like that...

Yet you fucking yanks list his race as White!  What the fuck is wrong with the US?  The banger is clearly not White, so why list him as such?

Since when are hispanics White?  Canada doesn't consider them White, yet the US does!  Why is that I wonder?

Odinson

They are white when they kill a black man..

They are non-white when they get arrested by a white police officer.

Anonymous

Just like the Jews...  They're White when White suits them better, and Jewish when being Jewish suits them better!

Anonymous

I asked sum elderly gangbangers at my retirement village to spank me for lemonheads. Fabio and Miguel really brought El Boom if you know whadda mean.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=380011 time=1599844793
Watching US channel on the TV at the Hilton, and there's some Mexican gangbanger wanted by the Feds.  He looks Mexican to me, and has Mexican name, like Jose Alguirez or something like that...

Yet you fucking yanks list his race as White!  What the fuck is wrong with the US?  The banger is clearly not White, so why list him as such?

Since when are hispanics White?  Canada doesn't consider them White, yet the US does!  Why is that I wonder?

They are not white only mexicans decended directly from the spanish are white, the mullatos in the LA barrios say they are white and pretend to be racists but they are turdskins

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=380019 time=1599846306
Quote from: Mel post_id=380011 time=1599844793

They are not white only mexicans decended directly from the spanish are white, the mullatos in the LA barrios say they are white and pretend to be racists but they are turdskins

Truth bomb alert

Anonymous

The ruling class in Mexico are whites, mulatos are rare on tv reality shows

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/540cd7e4e4b0b83340ad9dd8/1540336570583-2DYVI3T9INZ4EE6D4RDH/image4.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Viva max" post_id=380257 time=1599950346
The ruling class in Mexico are whites, mulatos are rare on tv reality shows

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/540cd7e4e4b0b83340ad9dd8/1540336570583-2DYVI3T9INZ4EE6D4RDH/image4.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg">

You mean mestizos idiot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview