Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alberta government unfair to provincial civil servants

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2013, 09:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
What's with all this leftist shit from her lately? Has she been brainwashed by Libby Davies/Vesna? :x

was thinking the same thing...too much time on VF talking with her new friends....lololol.....shes even defending the queens......what is next......four queens ???  :ugeek:

I apologize for appearing overly political Mr. Obvious Li..

My interests are my family and my relationship with God through Jesus Christ...I am apolitical..

I like Ms, evs, Ms. mimi and Ms. ghost very much, but we are all very different people with different interests..

There seems to be mutual respect among the four of us and that is all I could ever ask for.

no need to apologize for ANYTHING you post on here...we are just trying to keep you grounded and aware of the two faced psycho bitches that run VF...they are nasty and have multiple mental issues related to gender, race, sexual orientation and society in general....beware

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I apologize for appearing overly political Mr. Obvious Li..

My interests are my family and my relationship with God through Jesus Christ...I am apolitical..

I like Ms, evs, Ms. mimi and Ms. ghost very much, but we are all very different people with different interests..

There seems to be mutual respect among the four of us and that is all I could ever ask for.

no need to apologize for ANYTHING you post on here...we are just trying to keep you grounded and aware of the two faced psycho bitches that run VF...they are nasty and have multiple mental issues related to gender, race, sexual orientation and society in general....beware

All that and an ample dosage of smarminess.