News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Open letter to Admin monitoring this site....

Started by Obvious Li, October 19, 2012, 06:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

As i recall one of the predominate reasons for starting this site was the fact that memebee had been taken over by a group of fucktards, missfits and losers..... reduced to threads of drivel...... now chief among the losers on memebee is Gambino and LS...two australian fucktards that take over and reduce every thread to the level of retardation common to white trash......please let us know if you intend to allow these assholes to dominate this forum and cause each thread to spiral down the shitter much like memebee......if so i am outta here...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Obvious Li

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"see ya cunt

you fucking stupid piece of shit.....honestly never encountered a lower life form ever.....

To admin...if this prick is not permanently banned from this site i am.....you seriously cannot want this fucktard to be part of your organization....if so this site is finished within days or weeks...and back to memebee for everyone

Lydo Wolf

Rand

With respect, all I will do at this time is a warning. Suffice to say this will not be another Memebee out of control, but a site that honours things they will not entertain, even conspiracies [fact/theory]. This will be a model libertarian site with a progressive direction for the free of thinking.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Rand"With respect, all I will do at this time is a warning. Suffice to say this will not be another Memebee out of control, but a site that honours things they will not entertain, even conspiracies [fact/theory]. This will be a model libertarian site with a progressive direction for the free of thinking.

speak english.......in any case not what i was looking for......i will back off and watch...see ya

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Rand"With respect, all I will do at this time is a warning. Suffice to say this will not be another Memebee out of control, but a site that honours things they will not entertain, even conspiracies [fact/theory]. This will be a model libertarian site with a progressive direction for the free of thinking.

so u want to turn this fucken joint into a North Korean concentration camp do ya? where ya cant speak freely?? a gulug???

smarten the fuck up
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

you fucking stupid piece of shit.....honestly never encountered a lower life form ever.....

To admin...if this prick is not permanently banned from this site i am.....you seriously cannot want this fucktard to be part of your organization....if so this site is finished within days or weeks...and back to memebee for everyone

make good ya threat ya whinging sack of shit and fuck off
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

EU

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am outta here...

Conan, conan, conan, see I'm a an obssessed stalker. I need a shrink.

EU

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

make good ya threat ya whinging sack of shit and fuck off

I'm a chump

EU

cc

That's a good ideal to shoot for. Let's see if we can achieve that ... what with all the flack around us. So many have to subscribe to rote, all their beliefs laid out for them so they know what they are for or against on every single issue ... borrrrring
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Lydo Wolf

Is Lydo Wolf Leopard Socks?[/quote]

No, this is not Leopardsocks.

Lydo Wolf

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

so u want to turn this fucken joint into a North Korean concentration camp do ya? where ya cant speak freely?? a gulug???

smarten the fuck up

You call what your doing speaking freely?  :lol: More like acting like an uneducated piece of trailer trash.

I'm calling you Honey Boo boo from now on. Fucking loser.