The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Raise your hand....

Started by keeper, November 29, 2013, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Why is this lover of hairy asses in my thread?

This post was made by Odinson who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Why is this lover of hairy asses in my thread?

This post was made by Odinson who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

cc

LOL ^

Don't forget. I'm with you Keeps
Quotehttp://cringely.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/raised-hand.jpg">

This post was made by Odiouson who is currently on your ignore list
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

I don't have Odie dumbass on an ignore list and in fact I don't have anyone and never had anyone on an ignore list. I generally don't need forum features to ignore assholes even if they have an extreme tendency to get under my skin. Besides it is soooooooo much easier to slam an idiot as the need arises if you can see their idiocy happening first hand.

Putting annoying people on your ignore list doesn't make them go away and it doesn't change their posting habits. It just makes it harder to see what kind of stupidity they are directing toward you and the community at large. In general unless you are extremely thin skinned (in which case you probably shouldn't be here) it makes very little sense.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I don't have Odie dumbass on an ignore list and in fact I don't have anyone and never had anyone on an ignore list. I generally don't need forum features to ignore assholes even if they have an extreme tendency to get under my skin. Besides it is soooooooo much easier to slam an idiot as the need arises if you can see their idiocy happening first hand.

Putting annoying people on your ignore list doesn't make them go away and it doesn't change their posting habits. It just makes it harder to see what kind of stupidity they are directing toward you and the community at large. In general unless you are extremely thin skinned (in which case you probably shouldn't be here) it makes very little sense.

That's exactly how I see it too Renee. Odinson is an idiot, but placing them on ignore doesn't drive them away. His posts are all boasting about how tall, pretty and strong he thinks he is. Boring, boring stuff.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Why is this lover of hairy asses in my thread?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I care of only you and fashie in both of these forums.

You are an "asian nazi". I wish there were more women like you, shen li.

I somehow care if fashie or shen li is in peril.

Madning..

Chickenfeets

I have raised my hand, yes. And now healing.

Odinson is a bad racist man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I have raised my hand, yes. And now healing.

Hello Chickenfeets, nice to see you again..

:)

Thank you for voicing your opinion.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"I don't have Odie dumbass on an ignore list and in fact I don't have anyone and never had anyone on an ignore list. I generally don't need forum features to ignore assholes even if they have an extreme tendency to get under my skin. Besides it is soooooooo much easier to slam an idiot as the need arises if you can see their idiocy happening first hand.

Im a firm believer in out of sight or of mind. I dont need to read his bullshit. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Im a firm believer in out of sight or of mind. I dont need to read his bullshit. :D

Hello Keeper, I can certainly understand your feelings.

Romero

I can't ignore him because I'm on watch, but I understand. People don't need to see most of his crap and it does deserve to be ignored. It is mostly bullshit.

Yet you know what I can't help thinking? He needs our help. He's practically crying out for it.

You know how Odie hates others? What he claims about them isn't really true, is it? They're all pretty much imaginary. Well, it is he who has become one of them. Racist and sexist.

He wouldn't have the guts to say these things in real life. But having these feelings are a sign of insecurity and weakness.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I have raised my hand, yes. And now healing.

behave yourself this time fuckhead or you will be gone again like white on rice.... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I can't ignore him because I'm on watch, but I understand. People don't need to see most of his crap and it does deserve to be ignored. It is mostly bullshit.

Yet you know what I can't help thinking? He needs our help. He's practically crying out for it.

You know how Odie hates others? What he claims about them isn't really true, is it? They're all pretty much imaginary. Well, it is he who has become one of them. Racist and sexist.

He wouldn't have the guts to say these kind of things in real life. But having these feelings are a sign of insecurity and weakness.

I do feel sympathy for him to an extent Romero..

He writes some of the most dreadful things I have ever read..

But I do think he is trying to reach out to us in some twisted way..

I know it's hard, but he should be pitied.

Anonymous

^^Ahhhh, the poor little Lapland lunatic needs a fucking hug.  :roll:

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"I can't ignore him because I'm on watch, but I understand. People don't need to see most of his crap and it does deserve to be ignored. It is mostly bullshit.

He wouldn't have the guts to say these kind of things in real life. But having these feelings are a sign of insecurity and weakness.

I do feel sympathy for him to an extent Romero..

He writes some of the most dreadful things I have ever read..

But I do think he is trying to reach out to us in some twisted way..

I know it's hard, but he should be pitied.

I thought it, u said it. I hope he can get along with some of us.