Started by Cindy, September 20, 2020, 07:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=383156 time=1600657046 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=383135 time=1600654999 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=383134 time=1600654845 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=383131 time=1600654531 user_id=56
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=383129 time=1600654066 user_id=61

Yea, though she was fortunate, if her skull wasn't so damn thick, I'm sure her pea brain would have been vaporized in a matter of seconds.

You were arguing different things, but I didn't see anything there that would warrant whining to Fash to get you or Freud cancelled. Oak is as much a crybaby as Mel.

Which makes me think some posts were deleted. Nobody could be so thin skinned they would need a safe space because of what Zetsu wrote. There has to be some missing posts.

I didn't notice any of my posts missing, if it was I believe one of Oak's post was removed near the end of the thread.

So, that is it? Brother, you did not do anything besides disagree. You aint white, so it's hard to call you a racist and cancel your business. But, they will still call you a racist and a hater or some other stupid shit.

Only if Oak and her friends would use their heads.  I see Oak and myself as minorities, and Canada and the US are the most tolerant nations in the world.  I like where I am now, while Oak comes from the 3rd world and moves to the US, yet instead of being thankful she cries racism and starts pointing fingers at other Americans; and I'm sure most people would understand why I'd prefer her to pack her bags and leave if she continues to be so unsatisfied.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=383164 time=1600657725 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383163 time=1600657668 user_id=3214

Which makes me think some posts were deleted. Nobody could be so thin skinned they would need a safe space because of what Zetsu wrote. There has to be some missing posts.

I didn't notice any of my posts missing, if it was I believe one of Oak's post was removed near the end of the thread.

So, that is it? Brother, you did not do anything besides disagree. You aint white, so it's hard to call you a racist and cancel your business. But, they will still call you a racist and a hater or some other stupid shit.

They call black people who don't agree with them racist

That's how fucking stupid they are

My black friends who are right of center get racail slurs flung at them by these leftist "anti racists".

Its infuriating.

I'm also a fiscal conservative. White marxists would call me a racist in a heartbeat if I don't agree with them like a good little minority boy.

Cindy

Edward- a socially conscious responsible citizen.

Anonymous

The white libtards at the CBT doxxing forum should consume more KFC and less NYT editorials.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=383210 time=1600663196 user_id=56
The white libtards at the CBT doxxing forum should consume more KFC and less NYT editorials.

Indeed.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Renee

Quote from: Billdo post_id=383098 time=1600650345 user_id=3299
Odinson and Renee- both racists and haters and soon to be cancelled.

Look at this fucken stupid shit ^^

3 pages in on this poor attempt and my name FINALLY gets mentioned....  :nea:  

I must be mellowing in my old age. Oh well, I guess I just have to be content to be a nobody.... :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=383210 time=1600663196 user_id=56

You really think Oaf doesn't consume enough KFC as it is?

If it's not an assembly line of KFC buckets being consumed every hour on the hour then cows are being swallowed whole, but something other than news articles is keeping her at a steady 3.14 that's for damn sure.

Blazor

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=383127 time=1600653842 user_id=61
Quote from: Blazor post_id=383123 time=1600653123 user_id=2221
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=383112 time=1600652025 user_id=61
Quote from: Blazor post_id=383109 time=1600651189 user_id=2221
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=383107 time=1600650727 user_id=61

:thumbup:  ac_drinks

Hows it going Zetsu!? My fellow racist lolol (according to Joak)  :laugh:

Always amazes me how everyone around Joak is a racist, except her.... the gal who won the Biggest Racist Award of 2020  :roll:

Sup Blaze  ac_cool  I'm doing okay, hope you're doing better than me.  Lol I take it Oak went crying back to her forum and called this Billdo guy here to punish us all, tbh was expecting some kind of show from our new guest, but didn't expected it to become like this.  :001_tongue:

Oh I dont know, Im hanging lol.

It appears that way, but she is never gone long. She'll be back, to call us all racists lol.

Hope you'll manage it somehow, if anything bad happens to you, everyone here will be depressed.  About Oak I couldn't care any less about her, after arguing with her I'm just simply amazed how stupid and fragile her mind is, lol.

Im managing  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Well then, I guess I'll have stick around as long as I can lol.

With Oak, I've tried to have civil discussions with her, sometimes she is civil too, but a lot of times shes not. Just when I think she can be normal, she flips a switch again. A strange one that Oak.

You know me, normally a nice guy, til ya piss me off lol. I know you are the same, and I went through an exact situation with Oak as you did. She called me a liar once, while I was tipsy lol, and I fired off. I may be a lot of things, but I am no liar.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Billdo post_id=383037 time=1600645212 user_id=3299
Dinky Dazza-check

Biggie Smiles-check

Kiebers-check

Fashionista-check

Herman--check

Mel-check

CC--check

iron horse jockey-check

Dove-check

Murdock-check

Poppy-check

Seoulbro-check

Gaon-check

Thiel-check

Berry Sweet-check

Azhya Aryaola-check

You are crazy.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=383256 time=1600700783 user_id=2021
Quote from: Billdo post_id=383037 time=1600645212 user_id=3299
Dinky Dazza-check

Biggie Smiles-check

Kiebers-check

Fashionista-check

Herman--check

Mel-check

CC--check

iron horse jockey-check

Dove-check

Murdock-check

Poppy-check

Seoulbro-check

Gaon-check

Thiel-check

Berry Sweet-check

Azhya Aryaola-check

You are crazy.

bilido Is Murdock

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383163 time=1600657668 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=383131 time=1600654531 user_id=56

You were arguing different things, but I didn't see anything there that would warrant whining to Fash to get you or Freud cancelled. Oak is as much a crybaby as Mel.

They call black people who don't agree with them racist

That's how fucking stupid they are

It's my experience that they usually refer to blacks that don't tow the liberal line as an "Uncle Tom", which ironically is historically and unapologetically racist as fuck.

I believe Thomas Sowell was eluding to the actions of today's liberal SJW when he stated the following....

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance."
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

caskur

Quote from: Billdo post_id=383048 time=1600646351 user_id=3299
caskur-hater and stupid

BEnzo-see above

hi shen-li-who-flung-dung,

piss poor trolling.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=383294 time=1600707825
bilido Is Murdock

Could well be - If so, I'd like to know  .. So who are you?

True name required and proven to support it .. "guest" just doesn't cut it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview