The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

today is a good day

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 18, 2020, 11:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I think the Dems hypocrisy is hailarious. Than again, I don't have to live under a libtard lunacyfor the next four years. Oh wait, True Dope will probably be re-elected.

cc

It ain't over yet, but if it ends those ways ... Maybe you can put us all up in China?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=382835 time=1600569163 user_id=88
It ain't over yet, but if it ends those ways ... Maybe you can put us all up in China?

No need. Joe and Justine will make sure both countries are vassal states of China.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=382829 time=1600568367 user_id=88
^^ Each of us has our own way of expressing our love for those who will ultimately destroy a once great country

QuoteNobody's forgotten Garland. Garland is actually the point that illustrates the lawless hypocrisy of today's GOP

At the time of Garland, Dems did not have the Senate =  non-issue except in the minds those who would, and will if they get power, finish off the destruction of your country

Don't condescend to me, cc.  I have a double major in history and poli sci.

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=382827 time=1600568173 user_id=114
Quote from: Peaches post_id=382812 time=1600564755 user_id=2013
I think the SB is right.  Even if the dems sweep the election, the fascist maggots can still try to cram one thru in the lame duck months.  Right now, Moscow Mitch is just trollin.

That's not what I said.

No, and I certainly didn't suggest you said all of that.  Your post was very short, and I agreed with it in one equally short sentence.  The rest of my post wasn't about you.

cc

a double major in history and poli sci. means nothing in themselves .. especially when done under commie profs, which is a guaranty in those fields

I was lucky in Engineering. Commie indoctrination was not a prerequisite, nor even a part of training

Only solid judgement, successful experience  and ethics make a wise person, a good leader  and a positive country

Seems you are backing the very people like your profs who will quickly destroy it

Old days  Dems no longer exist .. It's a a whole new thing now

For just one of several examples, remind me what group runs all the cities allowing, thus supporting horrible violent riots

Anonymous

Quotea double major in history and poli sci. means nothing in themselves .. especially when done under commie profs

That is what blue collar impresses us blue collar working class people. Latte slurping prog shills with hobby degrees who want to offshore their mortgage paying resource sector jobs. I think old Jock was saying he hangs on every word of those elitist pricks.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=382845 time=1600570720 user_id=88

Seems you are backing the very people like your profs who will quickly destroy it

Actually my profs were mostly Republicans.  Of course it was long ago, so we're not talking about Nixon Republicans or Reagan Republicans or Tea Party Republicans or protofascists of any sort.

But this isn't about how much more I know than you know about US politics or history.  I don't talk about that shit here at this forum because you western Canadians are all very red in my estimation and there is no future in civil discussion, even with those who can do it.  This thread is about one of the finest jurists in US history, who died yesterday, and about the drooler who is trolling her death.

Anonymous

Damn, the hypocrisy of democRATs is blatant. I guess they are hoping the people have short memories.

Here's What Democrats Said About Filling A Supreme Court Vacancy In 2016

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/democrats-supreme-court-vacancy-2016-vacancy-merrick-garland/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=kPkw_acAWBKNPyf4dpKsGt0iu9TkS1Q.A6ZhIt7m">https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/demo ... Q.A6ZhIt7m">https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/democrats-supreme-court-vacancy-2016-vacancy-merrick-garland/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=kPkw_acAWBKNPyf4dpKsGt0iu9TkS1Q.A6ZhIt7m

Several Democratic leaders favored a Senate confirmation vote for President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominee Judge Merrick Garland in 2016.

Although Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden favored putting off a confirmation hearing during an election year in 1992 as a senator, Biden supported Garland's confirmation in 2016 as vice president, according to ABC News.

"Deciding in advance simply to turn your back before the president even names a nominee is not an option the Constitution leaves open," Biden said, according to Business Insider. "It's a plain abdication from the Senate's duty. ... [It's] never occurred before in our history."

"Elections have consequences," then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said, according to Politico. "The president has a responsibility to nominate a new justice and the Senate has a responsibility to vote."

She called McConnell's decision "outrageous."

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer tweeted: "Garland has integrity, a brilliant legal mind & is a perfect fit for [the Supreme Court]. GOP inaction does our country a great disservice."

And then-House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi tweeted: "Judge Merrick Garland, is a respected jurist who must be given a fair hearing & timely vote."

Sen. Bernie Sanders, an Independent who caucuses with Democrats, tweeted, "Judge Garland is a strong nominee with decades of experience on the bench. [Obama] has done his job. It's time for Republicans to do theirs."

Meanwhile, Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted that Republicans must "ditch their extremism" and schedule a vote for Garland.

Then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid said the Senate should consider a nominee immediately, according to Politico.

"It would be unprecedented in recent history for the Supreme Court to go a year with a vacant seat," Reid said, Politico reported. "Failing to fill this vacancy would be a shameful abdication of one of the Senate's most essential Constitutional responsibilities."

Biggie Smiles

Democrats are nothing but filthy obnoxious vermin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=382862 time=1600575574 user_id=3214
Democrats are nothing but filthy obnoxious vermin

Our Liberal Party is corrupt, entitled and rotten to their very core. However, compared to the US Dems, they are a model of transparency and trustworthiness. Herm's article is yet another example of say one thing when it benefits them and another when it doesn't.

cc

Dunno. Our left is bad. same crooked ilk. I think the difference is only  size / numbers

EDIT - OH FK - Not her again - and sped up like she just heard this November that  T had done it again

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Peaches post_id=382855 time=1600572813 user_id=2013Actually my profs were mostly Republicans.  Of course it was long ago, so we're not talking about Nixon Republicans or Reagan Republicans or Tea Party Republicans or protofascists of any sort.  

OK, I can get that - I don't know you well and had forgotten , another era long ago before the left literally took over most all of academia at all levels throughout  my country, your country  and the entire EU also .. apologies for false and unfair  assumption

Would you help me out and tell that freak above me to PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=382867 time=1600578472 user_id=88
Quote from: Peaches post_id=382855 time=1600572813 user_id=2013Actually my profs were mostly Republicans.  Of course it was long ago, so we're not talking about Nixon Republicans or Reagan Republicans or Tea Party Republicans or protofascists of any sort.  

OK, I can get that - I don't know you well and had forgotten , another era long ago before the left literally took over most all of academia at all levels throughout  my country, your country  and the entire EU also .. apologies for false and unfair  assumption

Would you help me out and tell that freak above me to PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

DD?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview