Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Democrat Allied Antifa Terrorists Attacking Peaceful Protsters

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2020, 11:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=390969 time=1605745035
You sound so sad that he lost the election. Your hero. You have lowered yourself to making false posts pretending to be me. LOL.

If anyone wanted to pretend to be you(and I don't know why anyone would want to), they would be stalking posters offline while banging a rubber doll.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=390970 time=1605745160
I could always tell when you or fashionista was modding this sub. At least she would let me post what I want. You always hid what I would post if she wasn't around. I sure hope she isn't passing the forum on to you. It will fizzle quickly. You are not capable.

Edward, this sub has guest posting which means that unless the handle Edward is registered, any guest can post with it.

Anonymous

Eddie the chug is pissed that his progtard stooge president may get one per cent of the heat Trump had to deal with. I know Biden is mentally and physically frail and won't finish his term, but he is going to have to harden the fuck up. And so is beardless eddie.

Anonymous

Yes. I acknowledge that. I couldn't care less really. But I am just saying, when somebody else is left in charge, likely herman, my posts do not get posted. Just a fact. It because people here aren't really bright enough to defend themselves against my intellect.

Anonymous

Most of the posts I have made here have been deleted even before being posted. Mostly if I am defending myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=390986 time=1605755723 user_id=1689
Eddie the chug is pissed that his progtard stooge president may get one per cent of the heat Trump had to deal with. I know Biden is mentally and physically frail and won't finish his term, but he is going to have to harden the fuck up. And so is beardless eddie.

Edweird is made out of fucking pudding.

Anonymous

Antifa fascist thugs will continue to assault people and violate their constitutional rights as long as the Dems continue to protect them.

Lawmakers Call for Hearings Into Violence Against Trump Supporters at 'Million MAGA March'

Federal lawmakers on Nov. 19 called for an oversight hearing into what happened during a recent pro-President Donald Trump march.

The Nov. 14 event in Washington went off smoothly, but as supporters were leaving, they were assaulted by people with ties to Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

"These supporters were exercising their First Amendment right to peaceably assemble within the District of Columbia. The failure of the city's leaders to afford basic protections to persons who may hold different political viewpoints from their own appears to be another concerning example of viewpoint discrimination in the District," Reps. James Comer (R-Ky.), Chip Roy (R-Texas), and Jody Hice (R-Ga.) wrote to House Oversight Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.).

"City leaders have remained silent on the violence. This growing level of violence directed at others simply for holding different views is unacceptable," the representatives wrote.

"It is essential that any group exercising their right to peaceably assemble—no matter their viewpoints—be afforded basic protections against violence. It is also essential that the safety of nonparticipants, as well as property within the District, be protected. Although these are basic and fundamental expectations, the city's leaders have repeatedly failed and/or refused to meet them. Our committee must conduct oversight to determine whether the District of Columbia has a plan to ensure that violence is not tolerated against those who come to our nation's capital in the future to exercise their First Amendment rights."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawmakers-call-for-hearings-into-violence-against-trump-supporters-at-million-maga-march_3585739.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-11-20">https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawmakers ... 2020-11-20">https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawmakers-call-for-hearings-into-violence-against-trump-supporters-at-million-maga-march_3585739.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-11-20

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview