Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Holy Cow! Brains of Men & Women are "Wired Differently"

Started by cc, December 04, 2013, 01:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Do you see all the Blue activity on the mens side? Yup. Men, Thinking all the time we are.

What are you guys thinking about? Big boobs, NFL, big boobs, NHL, big boobs, monster trucks, big boobs, golf, big boobs?

That is an unfair stereotype Shen Li..

Not all men care about only about the superficial.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"while i am on the subject.....logic and common sense do not exist in the female psyche.....sometimes that can be a good thing....but mostly it's fucking annoying.. :ugeek:

Keep them young. 20+.

30+ females are ruined. They all suck.

Why suffer their bullshit when you got the horny 21year old just waiting for you?

She wants to have sex all the time.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Do you see all the Blue activity on the mens side? Yup. Men, Thinking all the time we are.

What are you guys thinking about? Big boobs, NFL, big boobs, NHL, big boobs, monster trucks, big boobs, golf, big boobs?

Oh you have no idea what a male libido makes us think.

We must get some... Or we die.

Is this just a finnish thing because I hear shit that a man stops loving his woman and that I´m very big and a libido of a 17year old boy.

I get really stressed if I dont get some. My female knows this and she wears sexy lingerie when I come home from hiking and hunting.

It´s like the animal planet. She is quite petite so I have to be careful so that I don´t hurt her.

Golf!?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah right, men are first interested in what is on the inside.  :roll:

Romero

Thank you, Fash. Shen Li, men are so much more than that. There's also beer, video games, action movies...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Thank you, Fash. Shen Li, men are so much more than that. There's also beer, video games, action movies...

Lol, the eclectic gender. :lol:

cc

As long as it's them  ;)

Naw, I don't believe that about many but it was a setup I could not resist

"Sides. It's my thread so I can say anything I want to
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

any man worth his salt is interested in one thing and one thing only...poontang...everything else is secondary......if you are not then i will get your girl.....hehehe.....basically we are sluts.. :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

any man worth his salt is interested in one thing and one thing only...poontang...everything else is secondary......if you are not then i will get your girl.....hehehe.....basically we are sluts.. :mrgreen:

[size=200]I KNOW!![/size]

Odinson

I don´t even know how to hit on women... When I spot a woman ẃhom I like I´ll just say stupid shit. They just giggle. Works on black, brown, yellow and white chicks.

We have whores/sluts for just to get laid. We or is it just me... I need a female to brighten my house and carry my children. We need babies.  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Thank you, Fash. Shen Li, men are so much more than that. There's also beer, video games, action movies...

You can be funny... Suprised...

Big boobs and ass hold the priority. Poonie ;)

Anonymous

A healthy relationship cannot be carnal based Mr. Obvious Li.

Obvious Li

A healthy relationship cannot be carnal based Mr. Obvious Li.

it's the only way.....unless you are some brainwashed christian fundamentalist ....in my case, i am on a higher plane and only get pleasure from helping others and worshiping a higher power........say, the perfect female body..... :mrgreen:

Odinson

Big boobs, big ass is the only way to go.

Keep them young. The old ones have a baggage.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"Big boobs, big ass is the only way to go.

Keep them young. The old ones have a baggage.

au contraire little boy...the older ones have that intangible....experience and a wish to please....no substitute for that....the young ones are just for eye candy.....you will learn the difference eventually grasshopper....... :ugeek: