Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:43:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

And once again, Bolsonaro has to enlighten the ignorant

Started by Rancidmilko, September 22, 2020, 02:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancidmilko

Every year the same shit. "Brazil is burning their forests! Stop them!"

And every year, they ignore that much of it burning is simply cattle grass and it'll grow soon again.

They ignore that much of what was cut is growing again.

They ignore that Fuckfornia is also burning.

They ignore the fact that 70% of all of our green coverage is still intact. And que le surpris, almost all countries talking shit have burned their share and sometimes, other countries too.

But one thing I'll tell you - I'd rather poison, burn and even NUKE this entire planet, rendering it completely inhabitable, if it meant stopping libtards for good. I'd rather see this planet destroyed, ridden of life, if liberals finally found a way to dominate it for good like they want.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=383577 time=1600797891 user_id=2853

And every year, they ignore that much of it burning is simply cattle grass and it'll grow soon again.

They ignore the fact that 70% of all of our green coverage is still intact. And que le surpris, almost all countries talking shit have burned their share and sometimes, other countries too.

But one thing I'll tell you - I'd rather poison, burn and even NUKE this entire planet, rendering it completely inhabitable, if it meant stopping libtards for good. I'd rather see this planet destroyed, ridden of life, if liberals finally found a way to dominate it for good like they want.

Those who scream loudest are the ones politicians hear.

Anonymous

Is Brazilian media united against Bolsonaro like the US media is against Trump or does your country still have a little journalistic integrity.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=383585 time=1600800909 user_id=114

Is Brazilian media united against Bolsonaro like the US media is against Trump or does your country still have a little journalistic integrity.

Dude, they're simply copying what they're doing in the US. Down the last single letter and period.

All major newspapers are bought these days. From the 4 main open-air TV channels, two are 100% against Bolsonaro and the other two give a fairer coverage (you know they're doing their jobs when both libs and cons are equally giving them shit)

And the "usual suspects", same thing. Our colleges have our also gone under the influence of communism, pretty much like in the US

But you see some glimmers of hope here and there. But I should say, things look very bleak too.

The Us at least has a fighting chance. Citizens aren't disarmed there and the demographics are also playing in their favor in America.

Anonymous

The forest fires in California would not have happened had the federal and state governments done their jobs and not let decades of fuel pile up waiting for a spark.

Odinson

Bolsonaro..

Is it true that there are no roads to Manaus city?

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=384140 time=1601040311 user_id=136
Bolsonaro..

How do people get there. Train or plane I guess.

Rancidmilko

Bolsonaro..

A couple ferries, but since Bolsonaro finished the TransAmazon road, now you can get there safely.

Before and after

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/He5xcPMFXic/maxresdefault.jpg">

Rancidmilko

In the last weeks, the price of rice went up almost 50%.

China is buying all the rice they can and since the dollar has gone up 25% due to the pandemic, the price of rice skyrocketed

Of course, the trashy useless yappy media ran with their usual bullshit, blaming Bolsonaro for the rise in prices.

But then people started finding the truth, as expected. Rice is Brazil's staple food, along with beans. We used to export the stuff.

Natives and rice growers used to work together in an area in the North of Brazil. Millions and millions of tons.

Well, the lefties decided that the partnership wasn't working and demanded the rice growers to abandon the rice fields. The natives couldn't keep it going by themselves, since all the machinery was taken away and the roads where the rice was transported were closed. That was a long time ago and after it resurfaced, guess what? The media simply ceased mentioning the price of rice going up.

These people MO is always the same. There's no pacific coexistence with these people. They're scumbags.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=383653 time=1600819512 user_id=1689
The forest fires in California would not have happened had the federal and state governments done their jobs and not let decades of fuel pile up waiting for a spark.

The very key to fire prevention

People, well especially politician,  don't realize that old forests have burned and then replenished themselves since their existence.

When people intrude with communities they are in the middle of a powderkeg (depending on age of forest)

Instead of cleaning the deadwood and underbrush, they sit back and scream "Climate" .. "It's Getting Hotter"

The other important factor is permanent fire breaks to stop or at worse slow advancing fires to give crews a chance to stop them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Fire breaks are strategically placed strips of cut down trees (and cleared underbrush) wide enough to keep fire from jumping .. done right they can stop a major fire in its tracks ... or worse case scenario slow it so that fighters can stop it

Often during major fires workers desperately try to create them on the fly, usually  with far less success than breaks created beforehand

Good forest management involves good planning and a lot of work .. breaks and underbrush cleanups but done thoroughly without the pressure of raging fires coming at them

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384401 time=1601242515 user_id=3254
What are fire breaks?

Office lingo. Slang for a cigarette break. :001_tongue:

cc

lol, ya I suppose so

What people generally don't understand is that all forests on there own grow to maturity, die, fall become tinder, and ignite  from lightning  .. burn totally .. then slowly regrow starting  yet another cycle  .. these natural cycles have been going on for millenniums. Every forest has already gone through many of these cycles and will continue to do so

If we want to have long lasting communities within forests (not a great idea in the first place), we better learn the natural characteristics of forests (Nature101) ..  and learn how to control it or these communities will not survive indefinitely .. and always be under threat of extremely rapid extinction.

Everytime we stop a fire in an area that is at the end of its cycle, we make the "saved" area more dangerous than it was before .. We are merely pushing the "inevitable" a year or more into the future ... trying to fight nature and its natural cycles is a no win in the long haul

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=384384 time=1601229568 user_id=2853
Bolsonaro..

A couple ferries, but since Bolsonaro finished the TransAmazon road, now you can get there safely.

Before and after

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/He5xcPMFXic/maxresdefault.jpg">

A slight improvement I would say.