Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

who does this remind you of?

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 22, 2020, 06:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=383719 time=1600826355 user_id=114
Yes, it is. She decides to have her meltie into a camera. I don't know.

You may not get it because you are not afflicted with pathological narcissism. Unfortunately we as a society are infected with it on a terminal level...

The mindset here is..."I gotta drop everything and record my reactions and thoughts on the happenings of the day because I am a "special person" and my childish tantrum born of my own inability to handle reality is supremely important." ...  :nea:

Unfortunately for these emotionally and mentally crippled individuals their ranting and raving is only important to psychologists studying the causes of mental illness on a societal level... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=383816 time=1600869226 user_id=156

You may not get it because you are not afflicted with pathological narcissism. Unfortunately we as a society are infected with it on a terminal level...

The mindset here is..."I gotta drop everything and record my reactions and thoughts on the happenings of the day because I am a "special person" and my childish tantrum born of my own inability to handle reality is supremely important." ...  :nea:

Unfortunately for these emotionally and mentally crippled individuals their ranting and raving is only important to psychologists studying the causes of mental illness on a societal level... :laugh3:

lol, you're right Renee.

Anonymous

And it gets a lot of likes on youtube.

Biggie Smiles

Nailed leftist scum to a tee

Notice how the witches death itself wasn't as important as WHEN it happened

Liberals are fucking rodents

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=383822 time=1600874057 user_id=114

There is a lot of insanity out there. There is an entire generation of whack jobs all sucking on the narcissism teet. It's our own fault; we created this world, we encourage and reward this kind of behavior and we have allowed this kind of mental illness to proliferate.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=383826 time=1600874905 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=383822 time=1600874057 user_id=114

There is a lot of insanity out there. There is an entire generation of whack jobs all sucking on the narcissism teet. It's our own fault; we created this world, we encourage and reward this kind of behavior and we have allowed this kind of mental illness to proliferate.

We have reaped what we have sown.

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383824 time=1600874312 user_id=3214

When the death happened is key for people like that. Who cares that the old bitch was battling a terminal illness for years. A slight sense of compassion???...Fuck that. This is all about how the death of an this individual affects ME, ME, ME. Meeeeeeee!

There is a whole vast group of mentlly and emotionally comprised individuals out there, (mostly young liberals), that derive their social status from the level of victimization they perceive themselves to be subject to, real or imagined. For these pieces of dumbass shit it's an "I, ME, I" world where personal feelings of fear, frustration and loss of control drive their every thought and action.

It must really suck to go through life like that. If they weren't generally such a bunch of smug, self righteous, pieces of ignorant filth, I would almost take pity on them.

Dove

They do this to show eachother how passionate and woke they are.

It's how they use emotions as a weapon.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Renee post_id=383829 time=1600876052 user_id=156

When the death happened is key for people like that. Who cares that the old bitch was battling a terminal illness for years. A slight sense of compassion???...Fuck that. This is all about how the death of an this individual affects ME, ME, ME. Meeeeeeee!

There is a whole vast group of mentlly and emotionally comprised individuals out there, (mostly young liberals), that derive their social status from the level of victimization they perceive themselves to be subject to, real or imagined. For these pieces of dumbass shit it's an "I, ME, I" world where personal feelings of fear, frustration and loss of control drive their every thought and action.

It must really suck to go through life like that. If they weren't generally such a bunch of smug, self righteous, pieces of ignorant filth, I would almost take pity on them.

on a forum level I am very happy that filth has decided to contain themselves on their "home board"

No one is interested in wading through their hypocritical garbage

Did you see what joe biden had the nerve to tell a young black girl when asked how he would advise his daughter to act if she were stopped by police?

Dove

This.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Renee

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383840 time=1600878789 user_id=3214

on a forum level I am very happy that filth has decided to contain themselves on their "home board"

No one is interested in wading through their hypocritical garbage

Did you see what joe biden had the nerve to tell a young black girl when asked how he would advise his daughter to act if she were stopped by police?

I must have missed it. It was probably epically dumb like everything else he spews.

Biden is a wack job. A typical liberal dunce. Everything that comes out of his mouth is nonsense. I remember his advice on home defense... "If someone is breaking into your home just get a shotgun and shoot through the closed door"... Pure insanity not to mention highly illegal....This from a former prosecuter and anti-gun lunatic....The guy is dangerously stupid so I can only imagine what kind of idiotic advice he had for anyone being stopped by the police.... :nea:

Anonymous

Billdo for sure.  She's mad the obamacare will go and her dick is gonna grow back.

Renee

Quote from: "Postman Pork" post_id=383879 time=1600895037
Billdo for sure.  She's mad the obamacare will go and her dick is gonna grow back.

Well then I guess she has a right to be mad... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383840 time=1600878789 user_id=3214

What did Jim Crow Joe say?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview