Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Progtards Hate Prosperous Blue Collar Workers

Started by Anonymous, September 27, 2020, 10:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Michael Lind in his book The New Class War: Saving Democracy from the Metropolitan Elite, which argues that "Demagogic populism is a symptom. Technocratic neoliberalism is the disease". Lind says that Western society feels as if it is coming apart and this is a delayed consequence of the working class losing the political power it possessed for much of the twentieth century. "The Cold War has been followed by the class war", writes Lind. This is a war that is being waged against the working class by an ascendant caste of university-credentialed professional elites.

We have seen this going on for a while in the US under democRAT and RepublicRAT presidents with treasonous trade deals, open immigration, war on resource production jobs and climate change policies that transfer wealth from working class people to power hungry prog billionaires and woke corporations. It has reached the point of no return for the working class in Canada since Canadians voted for Justine's hair for pm. The election of Jim Crow Joe will be the death knell for a prosperous blue collar working class in the US. The three years of gains for lower working class people enjoyed under Trump will not only never return, prog money will get busy and make the middle class extinct under Biden.

Let's be honest, right and left no longer exist. It has been replaced by ultra rich elite assholes who want total control. This means destroying a prosperous middle class because they stand in the way. They get their armies of followers on social media that they own to do their dirty work for them. On the other side are good people who care about jobs and who haven't sold out to bullying woke capitalists.

Anonymous

Justin Trudeau looks down on working class Canadians..

So did our former provincial NDP government.

cc

I always figured that 0 worked 8 years setting it up.

"She" was supposed to win and consolidate it so that their party would be in power forever and be able to give their advances the final push  .. and keep the working class as their servants forever, even obediently voting to keep them in power forever

And yes media, internet & social media giants are on the team, working their buns off to give us all the  coup de grâce

Only Trump to an extent slowed it, but the media of all types work 24/7 to undo that .. & will continue

If B wins, it's over .. he will let others make it happen ... and of course as always, as goes to US, so go us .. not that we aren't already pretty much there

I'm not sure even another 4 of T can stop it  .. we all saw entrenched bureaucrats (the swamp)  work against him every single day

Yes. Progs hate everyone not totally with them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=384451 time=1601264485 user_id=88

"She" was supposed to win and consolidate it so that their party would be in power forever and be able to give their advances the final push  .. and keep the working class as their servants forever, even obediently voting to keep them in power forever

And yes media, internet & social media giants are on the team, working their buns off to give us all the  coup de grâce

Only Trump to an extent slowed it, but the media of all types work 24/7 to undo that .. & will continue

If B wins, it's over .. he will let others make it happen ... and of course as always, as goes to US, so go us .. not that we aren't already pretty much there

I'm not sure even another 4 of T can stop it  .. we all saw entrenched bureaucrats (the swamp)  work against him every single day

Now we may have Trudeau in office until the fall of 2023 with the help of the NDP..

Our provincial government and the BC government both approved new coal mines that would export coal for steel to Asia..

And Justin Trudeau says they must have federal approval which means they will certainly not be approved or he'll make it so difficult investors will walk away..

The middle class in North America is under attack.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384468 time=1601289225 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=384451 time=1601264485 user_id=88

Now we may have Trudeau in office until the fall of 2023 with the help of the NDP..

Our provincial government and the BC government both approved new coal mines that would export coal for steel to Asia..

And Justin Trudeau says they must have federal approval which means they will certainly not be approved or he'll make it so difficult investors will walk away..

The middle class in North America is under attack.

Canada is hooped and the US will soon be in the same sinking boat.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=384431 time=1601261183 user_id=1689
Michael Lind in his book The New Class War: Saving Democracy from the Metropolitan Elite, which argues that "Demagogic populism is a symptom. Technocratic neoliberalism is the disease". Lind says that Western society feels as if it is coming apart and this is a delayed consequence of the working class losing the political power it possessed for much of the twentieth century. "The Cold War has been followed by the class war", writes Lind. This is a war that is being waged against the working class by an ascendant caste of university-credentialed professional elites.

We have seen this going on for a while in the US under democRAT and RepublicRAT presidents with treasonous trade deals, open immigration, war on resource production jobs and climate change policies that transfer wealth from working class people to power hungry prog billionaires and woke corporations. It has reached the point of no return for the working class in Canada since Canadians voted for Justine's hair for pm. The election of Jim Crow Joe will be the death knell for a prosperous blue collar working class in the US. The three years of gains for lower working class people enjoyed under Trump will not only never return, prog money will get busy and make the middle class extinct under Biden.

Let's be honest, right and left no longer exist. It has been replaced by ultra rich elite assholes who want total control. This means destroying a prosperous middle class because they stand in the way. They get their armies of followers on social media that they own to do their dirty work for them. On the other side are good people who care about jobs and who haven't sold out to bullying woke capitalists.

Ten out of ten.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=384431 time=1601261183 user_id=1689

Some valid points. Some things I disagree with. I do acknowledge the traditional political spectrum has been replaced.

Anonymous

There is no party nor politician in Canada that excites average people who work for a living.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=384561 time=1601357635 user_id=88I agree 100

200 for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=384552 time=1601347643 user_id=2021
There is no party nor politician in Canada that excites average people who work for a living.

I've never put any hope in politicians either..

But, I do vote now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview