Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I love seeing my black brothers and sisters waking up

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 23, 2020, 01:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

The female victim specifically called on Jacob Blake. They were told who he was going in. The 911 call was her calling for help because of him. She told them who he was when she called.

But that's NOT why they shot him. They shot him BECAUSE HE FOUGHT them while they were arresting him.

He was weilding a knife, resisted TWO attempts to tase him, walked to the car as the police had guns drawn telling him to STOP. The minute he reached into his car they HAD to shoot him.

And if we start forcing cops to take bullets or make their job anymore dangerous then it is.....guess what? They WONT do it.

And itll be a disporportionate amount of poor minorities who get to live in that violent oppression where they cant let their children play in the yard or sit on the porch because of high and unchecked violent crime rates. Black on black crime will sky rocket.

All these people destroying the lives of inner city poor/working class minorities and getting innocent people killed are nor the ones who will be left vulnerable to violent crime. Itll be the residents that no one seems to want to advocate for. Those are the ones this is doing vast amounts of harm to.

These people who have to live in the aftermath that dont have a snazzy political movement, politicains, and middle class university white liberals and tons of funding behind them so literally no one gives a fuck. NONE of these people have a problem with police.

And Secoriea Turners mother may as well be dogshit to these people. I guess she HAD to bury her baby for "racail justice".  It's a sacrifice democrats are willing to make and no one seems to be offended by that.

That woman Jacob Blake had committed domestic violence against....who he sexually assaulted and harrassed before he weirded a knife at police who were to get HER justice and protect HER....how do you think that black woman feels watching this "movement" rally behind her abuser?

BLM doesnt give a rip shit about black lives. They are a violent, far left marxist organization that has done absolutely nothing but destroy minority communities....rally behind criminals, shit on victims, and get more black adults and children murdered in two months than in 5 years of deadly police encounters. They are political terrorists.

No justice no peace MEANS it. They reject justice and reject peace.  They are harming and terrorizing disadvantaged communities.

Basically BLM doesnt want dangerous criminals arrested if they dont want to be arrested. They shit on victims and wreck lives.

If these bags of raping fuck didnt fight the police, they would be getting their trial.  They got themselves shot.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Murdock post_id=384057 time=1600980352 user_id=3229
Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person.

Due process and rights do not allow people to physically assault police and reach when they are told not to.  

If someone decides to fight the police and reach into a car, they get shot. I'm sorry but police are more important and we do not pay them to stand there while a suspect under arrest assaults them and grabs weapons.

If people dont want to die before they get their due process than they need to peacefully comply with police. Period.

No one has to give up THEIR rights so a violent criminal can run from cops or beat up cops or grab a weapon. These people dont get more rights than everyone else. They just dont.

Dove

">

This is what can happen when someone who is fighting police is allowed to reach into their car.

Odinson

Jacob Blake... Warrant for his arrest... 3rd degree sexual assault and multiple cases of domestic abuse.

Breonna Taylor... The cops had a warrant to search her house... A drug-dealer visited her house.

They found a body inside a car... The car was in Breonna Taylors name.

These "victims" are never clean.

Hood rats getting killed by the cops is not newsworthy unless the hood rat is black and the cop is white..

Black cops kill these monkeys all the time... Yet you dont see that in the news because it doesnt get same amount of "clicks".

Anonymous

The knife was recovered from the driver's side of Blake's black SUV after he was paralyzed.    

Riots have been resulting from police brutality in the black communities since the 1960s.  

BLM has been around since 2013 following the Trayvon Martin murder.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384065 time=1600981941 user_id=3254
Who is Jacob Blake?

A domestic abusing rapist who was shot by police because he fought the arrest and reached into his car...leaving them no choice but fo shoot him. He didnt die but is paralyzed.

BLM/antifa decided to punish the people of Kenosha for this by destroying their small town.

It's very sad.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=384067 time=1600982156 user_id=3266
Who is Jacob Blake?

A domestic abusing rapist who was shot by police because he fought the arrest and reached into his car...leaving them no choice but fo shoot him. He didnt die but is paralyzed.

BLM/antifa decided to punish the people of Kenosha for this by destroying their small town.

It's very sad.

He was shot in the back..

I didn't know his name.

Odinson

Quote from: Murdock post_id=384066 time=1600982011 user_id=3229
The knife was recovered from the driver's side of Blake's black SUV after he was paralyzed.    

Riots have been resulting from police brutality in the black communities since the 1960s.  

Yes and in that case George Zimmerman was made to look white in the pictures..

Dove

Quote from: Murdock post_id=384066 time=1600982011 user_id=3229

When people tell you to stop, and you reach....it doesnt matter if you have nothing. You dont fight police and reach.

Had he complied with police he wouldnt have been shot.

Riots shouldnt be allowed like they are. It punishes innocent people.  People in these areas already struggle. Now several small businesses will never open again, peoples livelihoods are destroyed and way too many innocent people(mostly black ones) were murdered or brutalized.

Its domestic terrorism.  Did little Secoriea Turner taking a bullet from BLM "justice" warriors bring any peace and justice?

Are they gonna kill and destroy minorities until police just say "fine.....we will leave violent criminals alone and not try to arrest them" and just stop protecting the communities? Regardless of what the law abiding residents want?(which is for police presence to be stronger, btw....they dont feel safe without police)

These people cannot afford to move to safer areas. It just makes me angry. Everyone protesting against the police should have to trade homes with the residents and let these protesters/rioters live in the hell they want so badly for the residents. It's not fair and its predatory that these protests and riots are enabled and tolerated while the voices of those who live in the communities and/or have been destroyed by this are not being heard.

We give the funding, political and platform support to the actual residents of the areas. They are mostly poor, vulnerable and not happy about this shit. And do not want the police defunded or penalized for shooting someone who was violently resisting.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384070 time=1600982471 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=384067 time=1600982156 user_id=3266
Who is Jacob Blake?

It's very sad.

He was shot in the back..

I didn't know his name.

Yes. He was fighting police, weilding a knife, got up...walked around the car while police were ordering him to stop... then bent over into the car.

They have to act like you have a gun at that point.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Just an FYI.... wield means to use.  

When someone gets tased they collapse or die.  The cops claim they tased this guy 2x before he walked to his vehicle.

Jacob Blake did not have a knife on him when he was shot.  The knife that he admitted to police as having was in the vehicle.   The police officers were not wearing body cams.  This footage was filmed by a person across the street (ignore the cops and focus on Blake):  

">

Renee

Quote from: Murdock post_id=384080 time=1600987359 user_id=3229
Just an FYI.... wield means to use.  

When someone gets tased they collapse or die.  The cops claim they tased this guy 2x before he walked to his vehicle.

Really, just like that?...Well real world application would disagree. Many veterans of policing would probably laugh at your obviously uninformed statement. No malice intended just a bit of amusement at all too common armchair expertise.

Here are some real world taser effectiveness percentages from departments around the country.

POLICE DEPARTMENT

EFFECTIVENESS RATE

Atlanta   67.8%

Charlotte-Mecklenburg   69.7%

Columbus   77.3%

Dallas   68.0%

Denver   73.6%

El Paso   79.5%

Fort Worth   62.4%

Houston   73.7%

Indianapolis   54.7%

Los Angeles   57.1%

New York   77.4%

Seattle   60.6

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/729922975/despite-widespread-use-police-rate-tasers-as-less-effective-than-believed#:~:text=Tasers%20had%20an%20%22instant%20incapacitation,99%25%20and%20even%20100%25">https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/72992297 ... n%20100%25">https://www.npr.org/2019/06/27/729922975/despite-widespread-use-police-rate-tasers-as-less-effective-than-believed#:~:text=Tasers%20had%20an%20%22instant%20incapacitation,99%25%20and%20even%20100%25.

I especially find Axon's claims that their tasers are more effective at stopping a violent perp than a .357 mag more than a little eyebrow raising.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview