Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

ATTN: Dinkay!

Started by Anonymous, September 26, 2020, 03:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I know it won't get posted, but I thought I should say:

I just wanted to let you know, before I bug outta this dump for good, that you're a decent poster, and a decent Moderator.  And I respect you for that.  Not many can mix humour, trolling, and Moderating all into one persona!

Kiebers?  You've always been good in my books also.  If I wanted to give you a really hard time, I would have.  You're solid, and I can't speak badly of you on a professional level.

The rest of you?  Blazor is good, but the rest of you are Chinks!  :laugh:

All the best guys.  It's been a long strange trip, and I don't think I belong here anymore!

Regards,

Mel

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=384230 time=1601105281
I know it won't get posted, but I thought I should say:

I just wanted to let you know, before I bug outta this dump for good, that you're a decent poster, and a decent Moderator.  And I respect you for that.  Not many can mix humour, trolling, and Moderating all into one persona!

Kiebers?  You've always been good in my books also.  If I wanted to give you a really hard time, I would have.  You're solid, and I can't speak badly of you on a professional level.

The rest of you?  Blazor is good, but the rest of you are Chinks!  :laugh:

All the best guys.  It's been a long strange trip, and I don't think I belong here anymore!

Regards,

Mel

A number of us have enjoyed your toying and we will miss you profusely. God speed. May the blue cashew composite pressed gates hit you where the good lord made a shit split mit for ya...

Go in pieces...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=384232 time=1601105648 user_id=1676
Go in pieces...  :thumbup:

You know it!  Shake shit up, and get the fuck out!

Anonymous

I will also state for the record that I don't care who you are, who your employer is, or who your host is, I have never tattled on anyone for anything, ever.

15 years on the forums may have given me certain ammo, but rest assured that was only used for fun.  Nothing harmful.  

Setting the record straight.

CC may believe otherwise though...   :roll:

Frood

I got that from your antics... I've done much the same over 25 years, but all good things come to an end, and the entire online community has been clamped down upon...from hold out message board forums to the social media nubs which most people log into first these days.

Our particular brand of sowing discord doesn't work well any more...
Blahhhhhh...