The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump & Wife Test Positive - UPDATE - Back to White House @ 6.30 pm EDT today

Started by cc, October 02, 2020, 02:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386510 time=1602550399 user_id=88
That's not at all what I was addressing above _ was addressing lack of long term data for immunity &/or  spreading

As for actual death rates:

It's not 99 .. You do not "know"  that .. You have been told that

Canada (as a whole)  has lost 5.265 per 100 cases ... 9,627 / 182,839   (data from start to yesterday) ... down from 8+ after 2 months in

Numbers are slowly getting better  as they learn better how to treat it and prevent it .. but those numbers are accurate from the 1st case  until yesterday

My province is 2.4 / 100 cases (down from double that 3 months ago)

US lost 2.732 people out of every 100 recorded to have caught it (data from start to yesterday)

All areas are slowly improving

BTW - Prairie rates are the best in the country

I also read that Canada could have two million infected people. We can only death rates for the people that we know have tested positive.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385797 time=1602010645 user_id=3254
There are so many people upset by that. (T back on the job)

True. The left has not just become cold hard left, they have become cold hard people to whom "the cause" is life or death

A very large % actually hoped he would die

Today's world is not pretty

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386556 time=1602569023 user_id=88
"I read ... " .. spare me, please ... "talk" or "opinion" is just air

Well, I didn't "read" it

I haven't been logging this for months for a cpl of hours + a day .. like, because I don't know what I'm doing  .. and I'm sure as hell not reading fucking  "opinions"

I know y'all want it to be the fucking flu .. . Well it's not, but it's also not as bad as some say & is improving as pros learn more every day as to how to deal with it  .. death rate in Canada is 1/2 what it was 3 months ago

However,  it is what it is,  and those ^^ are the hard #s crunched

That's the nice part of spreadsheets ... they just crunch out the math and don't spit out people's  "opinions" and they don't "hear" things  ... and they don't spit out "could be's"  .. with the very same formulae that science uses to factor in those not tested

Good news is vaccines may be soon and plentiful .. especially with patents not enforced

Till then it's a bitch in the big cities but pros are handling it better as they learn more

p.s .. The prairies are doing a lot better than the rest of Canada

Hey, I'm on y'alls side, I want things open .. and running  ... but I won't fool myself by accepting only what I "want" to hear  .... and being a technical type I place credence only in hard facts, not ino air, not in cheap and easy talk, not in just as cheap and easy opinion

Maybe it's time to address the "long haulers" ...  the very long term sufferers, most quite young, that don't show up in the general stats nor do they get talked about much once they leave hospital

But, we don't know how many people have caught the virus..

Many people are asymptomatic..

So, unless we know how many people have caught it, we can't say what the mortality rate is.

cc