Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Mel is Totally Batshit Cray

Started by Anonymous, September 15, 2020, 02:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=381313 time=1600309885 user_id=164
There's a lady I know...she's kinda weird and I never really paid 100% attention to her until now...I always wondered why she was so weird and made the choices she did?  Anyhow...she came to my work to talk to me about stupid stuff...she wasn't wearing any make up on that day.. I then noticed how small her eyes were and the skin between her nose and upper lip didn't have that indent...she's  also very hyperactive.. I'm thinking she has FAS now.  I haven't talked to her Iin a long time and now all of a sudden, she's texting me at all hours...other people have text me about her causing problems for them...not sure why everyone has to text all of a sudden?  I just want peace and quiet...I don't want none of this "its everyone else's fault" shit.  It's almost like a Mel scenario.

Berry, it's all your fault. :001_tongue:

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=381106 time=1600236751 user_id=88
Fixed it fur ya

Don't you have some candles to light or something?

https://i.ibb.co/4KhzJXw/5AuQmLn.gif">

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=381138 time=1600257401 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=381107 time=1600237068 user_id=88
Quote from: Renee post_id=380707 time=1600162553 user_id=156
Mel suffers from partial FAS. Even if he quit drinking he would still be somewhat fucked up. He needs behavior therapy but I'm afraid that it might be too late.

Agree it's not the booze. The booze is a merely symptom of a total fuck-up.

He's a very nasty person at his very core

period

But what I'm saying is that Mel has been screwed up since the womb....He can't help being the way he is. It's  not that his behavior should be excused because it shouldn't. Just be advised that if my theory is correct and he is a victim of the irresponsible abuse of alcohol while in utero, he's fucked for life. I think Mel is a product of a failure of responsible parenting all the way down the line. The poor bastard never had a fucking chance. So expect nothing to change except by some stroke of divine intervention.

I get that

Prolly the initial cause, and agree the obsessiveness is likely a birth thing and will never change

I'm not sure the special nastiness can be attributed to birth. Seems that's a natural product .. which also will never change

In some ways his mind is full of more nastiness  than the Liverpool Lollipop fuckup
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Theres a  reason you people are reviled across the world including china

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=384670 time=1601413819 user_id=88

I get that

Prolly the initial cause, and agree the obsessiveness is likely a birth thing and will never change

I'm not sure the special nastiness can be attributed to birth. Seems that's a natural product .. which also will never change

In some ways his mind is full of more nastiness  than the Liverpool Lollipop fuckup

Melvina is an off the charts paranoid screwball. Totally obsessed and totally unhinged.

Anonymous

I zee zat Herr Mel has za mental illness due to obzession vith da Blue Cashew Taiwan Frau.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel's Austrian Psychiatrist" post_id=384688 time=1601423267
I zee zat Herr Mel has za mental illness due to obzession vith da Blue Cashew Taiwan Frau.

ac_toofunny

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview