The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Question for the Mods here

Started by keeper, December 08, 2013, 09:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So, Don't keep us in suspense. Are we getting smiles?

I will work on it for a little while before I go to sleep Keeper.

:)

Odinson

I just hate these little nancy boys whom troll me even in real-life... I´m inherently racist when I´m tall, wearing a leather jacket and having big muscles...

Plus I do not follow their ideals.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"I just hate these little nancy boys whom troll me even in real-life... I´m inherently racist when I´m tall, wearing a leather jacket and having big muscles...

Odintard.....i refer you too the Odinson is full of shit thread.....true dat.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I just hate these little nancy boys whom troll me even in real-life... I´m inherently racist when I´m tall, wearing a leather jacket and having big muscles...

Odintard.....i refer you too the Odinson is full of shit thread.....true dat.... :ugeek:

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1333">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... f=2&t=1333">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1333

Odinson

lol I got the asian power puff girl up my ass.

But really it is kinda of a genetical thing with us. Heavy built and that means bone structure.. Low pitched, deep commanding voice.

Average man here can beat up a US marine with his right hand tied behind his back. :D Because some southern faggot is no match to the glorious arctic jägers.

Americans are weak due to mixing...

Americans do not do well in sports nor in anything that requires intelligence.

I can make big bucks in america but americans would die of hunger here because theres no burger kings or KFCs here... Theres a subway so you might last a few days more.

I want hooters here though... The feminists are against that but no1 forces the sluts to act the way they do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

But really it is kinda of a genetical thing with us. Heavy built and that means bone structure.. Low pitched, deep commanding voice.

Average man here can beat up a US marine with his right hand tied behind his back. :D Because some southern faggot is no match to the glorious arctic jägers.

I can make big bucks in america but americans would die of hunger here because theres no burger kings or KFCs here... Theres a subway so you might last a few days more.

I want hooters here though... The feminists are against that but no1 forces the sluts to act the way they do.

It is posts like this one Odi that makes Shen Li and Mr. Obvious Li not take you seriously.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is posts like this one Odi that makes Shen Li and Mr. Obvious Li not take you seriously.

I dont care. Not in here, not in real-life. I have no need to please others. I dont need anybodys approval unlike some.

Anonymous

I dont care. Not in here, not in real-life. I have no need to please others. I dont need anybodys approval unlike some.

That's good Odi because you don't deserve it.

Odinson

That's good Odi because you don't deserve it.

Why would any1 need it? Cant you be independent?

Anonymous

Average man here can beat up a US marine with his right hand tied behind his back.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzh35sLHOyoweMxho5MjxT4RwU7p6T_-ZeAhQp77Xo8xqrhqd4">

keeper

Odinson how old are you if i can ask?

keeper

Fash, Whats the deal with you calling people Mr, Miss etc?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Fash, Whats the deal with you calling people Mr, Miss etc?

I don't know Keeper,  I don't consciously think about it.

:?

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Odinson how old are you if i can ask?

Mid 30´s.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Odinson how old are you if i can ask?

Mid 30´s.

I'll bet if we graph your age and your IQ you are right at the point where the two lines will intersect.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.