Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey, Mel....

Started by Frood, September 30, 2020, 08:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I appreciate what you've done and what you're doing on the Cashew in order to stir up shit.

I've done similarly at hundreds of message boards over the last 20-25 years, and had a lot of fun doing so....particularly before 2012....but even that year and years after were an eye opener. The wild wild west of the Web got replaced with virtue signaling and increased litigations.

I had to tone my trolling down significantly to the point where I was a different sort of troll, and wholly unsatisfied.

So I eventually gave up on the hard or extreme angles, choosing instead to play the long psych game with certain others.

I'm telling you this because you're in real danger of getting real life smacked upside of the head.

You are Canadian, this site and owner are Canadian, and you're breaking Canadian laws and have been. I've tried to shield you from this stuff, but now it is out of my hands....in part, because you haven't cottoned on to the gravity of your day to day posts.

You could have rode with me back in the day no probs. We could have sent a forum like this into melties, but those days are gone....

So I'm telling you now.... either pull your head in or don't come back ever.

Fash doesn't want you here, Kiebers is on the fence but generally leaning towards Fash's way of thinking, and I am your only friend here.

Change your trolls and I'll be an advocate. Continue as you have been and the Canadian legal system will have you for lunch.

This is my one and only heads up to you.

Work within the boundaries or fuck off.
Blahhhhhh...

Cronus

Mel, log in to your AGW or Mel Gibson account. I believe you have pm's waiting for you. There is a difference between satire and harassment/stalking.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Cronus

Good Mel. You have read the pm. Thanks for the proof of that. We advise you to heed the message. Law enforcement has been through the forum. Thing is, all they flagged was your racist drunken harassment of Fash. Just stay away Mel. You have your own forum.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....