The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Trump destroyed Biden

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 29, 2020, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=384795 time=1601474338 user_id=1676
It's true.... Wallace constantly sided with Biden and ruled unevenly. Wallace even laughed at Trump with Biden.

Trump got handed a shitshow and did a great job ruling the festivities...

Frankly...it was expected. There will be no fairness throughout the entire process right up to the election and beyond.

Trump is used to it by now and in fact, he revels in it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384797 time=1601474644 user_id=3254
It's true.... Wallace constantly sided with Biden and ruled unevenly. Wallace even laughed at Trump with Biden.

I just another headline, "Trump won't even tell his supporters to stay calm if election is contested."

Why should we stay calm...even if Trump calls for it?...If it ends up too close to call we know it's due to democrap ballot harvesting. There will be no civility in our response to that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I will say that prior to COVID, the USA was doing very well under Trump..

My husband's company's American branches were busy, Calgary wasn't..

Americans had more money on their paycheques while we have less..

And most importantly, no endless wars under this president..

Everybody forgot about that as soon as COVID started.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=384798 time=1601474710 user_id=156

Frankly...it was expected. There will be no fairness throughout the entire process right up to the election and beyond.

I enjoyed watching Trump pivot his focus on Wallace instead of Biden at different points... like Biden should have been sitting at the kid's table...
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384800 time=1601474880 user_id=3254
I will say that prior to COVID, the USA was doing very well under Trump..

My husband's company's American branches were busy, Calgary wasn't..

Americans had more money on their paycheques while we have less..

And most importantly, no endless wars under this president..

Everybody forgot about that as soon as COVID started.

No real American has forgotten anything...and we with remember it all on November 3rd. I just hope enough of us remember to offset the fraudulent democrap ballot harvesting that is already taking place.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=384799 time=1601474840 user_id=156

I just another headline, "Trump won't even tell his supporters to stay calm if election is contested."

Why should we stay calm...even if Trump calls for it?...If it ends up too close to call we know it's due to democrap ballot harvesting. There will be no civility in our response to that.

I've never heard of this kind of election fraud in Canada.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384787 time=1601471489 user_id=3254
Did Donald Trump refuse to condemn white supremacy?

Not at all. He specifically asked which group they wanted him to condemn and was not provided an answer

Then asked "you want me to tell proud boys to stand down" and then said "proud boys stand down"

The left is completely full of shit

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=384801 time=1601475093 user_id=1676
Quote from: Renee post_id=384798 time=1601474710 user_id=156

I enjoyed watching Trump pivot his focus on Wallace instead of Biden at different points... like Biden should have been sitting at the kid's table...

At times it was almost like a Trump interview and Biden was just another member of the audience... :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Renee post_id=384793 time=1601473323 user_id=156
Quote from: "Joe Biden" post_id=384758 time=1601440544 user_id=3294
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=384756 time=1601440404 user_id=1676
shut up, mannnnnnnn'

I challenge you to a push up contest fat.

STFU...You're next career stop is the old folks home, you decrepit scumbag.. You're almost as dead as your fucking hair plugs.

Who was feeding you the answers last night? They need to be fired...Must have been some moron that is almost as lost upstairs as you are. You couldn't point to one single accomplishment that was of any benefit to the American people in your life-long career as a professional, beltway, hair sniffing, hemorrhoid. Why?...Because you don't have any accomplishments other than being able to keep your face stuffed deep into the taxpayer provided trough for 47 years. All your democrap kind need to be exterminated.

You want to know how to make America Great Again?..Make democrats an endangered species.
ac_wub  :6:

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384804 time=1601475891 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=384799 time=1601474840 user_id=156

I've never heard of this kind of election fraud in Canada.

It happens here. It used to be just isolated incidents but since the 2000 Florida debacle, democraps have latched onto this kind of lawless election tactic more and more. In fact in the last midterm congressional election the state of Kaliforniastan went completely blue due solely to harvested ballots.

Thankfully some states like Florida have election laws that forbid ballot harvesting. It's only in sleazy blue states that it takes place and then gets shuffled under the rug.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=384807 time=1601475988 user_id=3214
shut up, mannnnnnnn'

STFU...You're next career stop is the old folks home, you decrepit scumbag.. You're almost as dead as your fucking hair plugs.

Who was feeding you the answers last night? They need to be fired...Must have been some moron that is almost as lost upstairs as you are. You couldn't point to one single accomplishment that was of any benefit to the American people in your life-long career as a professional, beltway, hair sniffing, hemorrhoid. Why?...Because you don't have any accomplishments other than being able to keep your face stuffed deep into the taxpayer provided trough for 47 years. All your democrap kind need to be exterminated.

You want to know how to make America Great Again?..Make democrats an endangered species.

Shen Li will be jealous.

:laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384811 time=1601476579 user_id=3254
shut up, mannnnnnnn'

Shen Li will be jealous.

It's gotten to the point where foreplay can be a woman telling me how much she hates liberals

I get so turned on listening to a woman rant about how much she hates scumbag democrats

Yes... I hate liberals THAT much

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=384812 time=1601476706 user_id=3214

Shen Li will be jealous.

It's gotten to the point where foreplay can be a woman telling me how much she hates liberals

I get so turned on listening to a woman rant about how much she hates scumbag democrats

My girl is pushing up in the years but when she laughs at something Biden does or Trump says, it's like we're teens again and her tits are begging me through telepathic thoughts to lay a burst of baby batter all over them....
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=384815 time=1601477380 user_id=1676

Shen Li will be jealous.

lol...

Sexting has become a series of "I hate liberals" with responses like "I hope they all die" and "liberal fucking rodent scum"

It's such a turn on to watch a woman write about how much she hates leftist vermin

My girl is pushing up in the years but when she laughs at something Biden does or Trump says, it's like we're teens again and her tits are begging me through telepathic thoughts to lay a burst of baby batter all over them....

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=384819 time=1601478052 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=384815 time=1601477380 user_id=1676

Shen Li will be jealous.

lol...

Sexting has become a series of "I hate liberals" with responses like "I hope they all die" and "liberal fucking rodent scum"

It's such a turn on to watch a woman write about how much she hates leftist vermin

Whenever my 8 year old and I hear the names Joe Biden, Daniel Andrews, or Bernie Sanders, we instantly do the the American Sign Language word for bullshit and make farting noises...

Then she usually says " _________ is a stinky old rat!" right after...

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview