Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Forty Per Cent of democRAT Voters are Deplorables

Started by Anonymous, October 03, 2020, 01:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

With the news of the President and First Lady of the United States testing positive for COVID, I am reminded of how much our society has changed over these last three years. I am taken back by the hate and division that exists in this world.

I am disgusted that people have literally so much hate for one man that they have suggested he deserves this fate and even gone on further to suggest they hope he dies. Even though you may not agree with his political ideologies I ask you when did your compassion for others die? What did this man or his family do to you that you would condone people suggesting he should die simply because he holds a different political view from you? Shame on people and shame on our society that we have come to this!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=385507 time=1601829832 user_id=114
With the news of the President and First Lady of the United States testing positive for COVID, I am reminded of how much our society has changed over these last three years. I am taken back by the hate and division that exists in this world.

I am disgusted that people have literally so much hate for one man that they have suggested he deserves this fate and even gone on further to suggest they hope he dies. Even though you may not agree with his political ideologies I ask you when did your compassion for others die? What did this man or his family do to you that you would condone people suggesting he should die simply because he holds a different political view from you? Shame on people and shame on our society that we have come to this!

Liberals aren't people

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=385513 time=1601832773 user_id=3214

Liberals aren't people

They are sheeple.

cc

I don't think that is the case.

During 0's reign and with his constant effort to advance "the cause",

packed judgeships,

and most important unseen the swamp (virtual lifetime appointments) inside all agencies they built up prog power,

decades of  achademia at all levels had the young trained,

media was of course onside to the point where like the screen in 1984, they worked 24/7 on behalf of progism

.... all to a point where they figured they  were at the point where Clinton could not loose and she would finish of years of work to ensure control FOREVER

His mortal sin was that he temporarily stopped what they had worked toward for years "forever after control" they thought  0's efforts  had ensured.

Heck, they didn't even like Hillary (just as the don't really like Biden)   .. "but" she would finish it all off and they would have prog control forever

Under it all, they have not been fighting a man specifically .. they have been fighting only for ABSOLUTE ideological control

As he put what they counted on, their dream in on hold, their disappointment and anger of course needed a devil to attack and as it was he who slowed their progress, that devil was him .. and because he was such different & determined person he made the perfect Devil for them to embody all their disappointment and rage  in

They have no use for Biden and know well his 47 years of weakness ... but he would allow them to make up for the past 4 years and get back on track for the full & permanent control they thought would be theirs 4 years ago

Whether they regain power in 2020 or 2024, they will take power and NEVER EVER give it back
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Forty per cent of Democratic voters are happy the president caught the virus..

Some Democratic voters hope he dies.

:crazy:

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385529 time=1601835291 user_id=3254

Forty per cent of Democratic voters are happy the president caught the virus..

Some Democratic voters hope he dies.

:crazy:
Hard to believe by our and by older standards

but ... 40% is ONLY those who will openly admit it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview