Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386197 time=1602330158 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=386193 time=1602309590 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386161 time=1602290926 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=386115 time=1602260769 user_id=2156
Quote from: Edward post_id=386029 time=1602199680
Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus

One of the drugs taken by Donald Trump that he has touted as a potential "cure" for coronavirus was developed using human cells originally obtained from an elective abortion, a practice repeatedly denounced by the president and many of his supporters.

Australians invented a use for penicillin but before they got the doses right, people/or a person died.

Trump has volunteered to be a guinea pig experimenting which is actually quite brave of him but everyone in the white house in his circle has got the virus now.

caskur, for the umpteenth time, there have been clinical trials of the Regeneron antibody cocktail. Just because it hasn't been approved by the FDA YET, does not mean Trump was a guinea pig.

Trump volunteered to be a guinea pig. He said so. He didn't use the term guinea pig, that is my term for what he did.

It took 12 years to approve of flu vaccine... It probably won't take that long for one for Covid but it won't be as soon as you hope.

The reason is, if people die of complications from Regeneron antibody cocktail, there will be massive lawsuits. No companies want massive lawsuits.

It doesn't matter if the president called himself a guinea pig or not there have been clinical trials going on with the Regeneron antibody cocktail before he took it and still are..

Yes, normally we take years of slow and small trials for vaccines, but this time we don't have the luxury of time, hence wider and larger samples of stage two and three trials..

None of the vaccines and or treatments are made from things that have not been used before and already approved, sometimes for decades..

The USA will have a vaccine ready for roll-out by mid spring covering enough people by mid summer to reach herd immunity.

That ignorant cow is too stupid to understand what you're saying. Don't waste your time.

Anonymous

One of the drugs taken by Donald Trump that he has touted as a potential "cure" for coronavirus was developed using human cells originally obtained from an elective abortion, a practice repeatedly denounced by the president and many of his supporters.

Eddie you know you're not smart enough to discuss things like this. Come home and play doctor with your dolls like a good boy and stop bothering the grown ups.

Anonymous

Eddie, listen to your mother like Norman Bates did.

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386197 time=1602330158 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386161 time=1602290926 user_id=114
Quote from: caskur post_id=386115 time=1602260769 user_id=2156

Australians invented a use for penicillin but before they got the doses right, people/or a person died.

Trump has volunteered to be a guinea pig experimenting which is actually quite brave of him but everyone in the white house in his circle has got the virus now.

caskur, for the umpteenth time, there have been clinical trials of the Regeneron antibody cocktail. Just because it hasn't been approved by the FDA YET, does not mean Trump was a guinea pig.

Trump volunteered to be a guinea pig. He said so. He didn't use the term guinea pig, that is my term for what he did.

It took 12 years to approve of flu vaccine... It probably won't take that long for one for Covid but it won't be as soon as you hope.

The reason is, if people die of complications from Regeneron antibody cocktail, there will be massive lawsuits. No companies want massive lawsuits.

It doesn't matter if the president called himself a guinea pig or not there have been clinical trials going on with the Regeneron antibody cocktail before he took it and still are..

Yes, normally we take years of slow and small trials for vaccines, but this time we don't have the luxury of time, hence wider and larger samples of stage two and three trials..

None of the vaccines and or treatments are made from things that have not been used before and already approved, sometimes for decades..

The USA will have a vaccine ready for roll-out by mid spring covering enough people by mid summer to reach herd immunity.

Our Premier said Western Australian hard border lockdown was going to be tight until perhaps the 1st of April 2021. We are also getting a $600 discount for electricity.

Next year is going to be very, very interesting.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The man is a hypocrite but entertaining to point and laugh at.  ac_biggrin

Experts in Australia are gobsmacked on his recent irresponsible behaviour.

Many workers in the White House are sick now because of him. I expect the Long Covid to really hurt many BUT, they chose it. So tough luck I say. Personally, I wouldn't let a person like Trump within 2000 miles of me.

I've been beating this billionaire bore on twitter over the last month or two....lol. He thinks he is Trump and tried to smuggle that other drug Donald duck took  into my state :001_rolleyes: . Hydroxychloroquine. He thinks he is channeling Donald...  :roll:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=386204 time=1602333270
Eddie you know you're not smart enough to discuss things like this. Come home and play doctor with your dolls like a good boy and stop bothering the grown ups.
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=386216 time=1602340839 user_id=2015
Eddie, listen to your mother like Norman Bates did.

That explains why he has sliced up all his dolls, so spends time on the net.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Trump Says He Will Donate Own Blood Plasma, Is No Longer on Medication for COVID-19

President Donald Trump said that he has stopped taking medication for the CCP virus and will donate his own blood plasma if needed.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-says-he-is-no-longer-on-medications-for-covid-19-will-donate-own-blood-plasma_3533563.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking">https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-say ... n=breaking">https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-says-he-is-no-longer-on-medications-for-covid-19-will-donate-own-blood-plasma_3533563.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking

Anonymous

You're wrong.

QuoteA senior executive for pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca has confirmed that his company cannot face legal action for any potential side effects caused by its Covid vaccine. Those affected will have no legal recourse.

AstraZeneca is one of 25 pharmaceutical companies worldwide already testing their Covid vaccines on humans, in preparation for injecting hundreds of millions of people. These are flush times for Britain's largest pharmaceutical company, worth something in the order of £70 million. They have just reported bumper profits of $12.6 billion in the last six months alone.

But despite its healthy balance sheet, AstraZeneca is unwilling to be held responsible for any potential side effects of its 'hopeful' vaccine candidate. In other words, the company is completely protected, or indemnified, against lawsuits from people who are injected with their vaccine and experience negative effects, regardless of how severe or long-lasting they are.

(hot sauce : https://www.rt.com/news/496801-pharma-not-accountable-vaccine-effect/">https://www.rt.com/news/496801-pharma-n ... ne-effect/">https://www.rt.com/news/496801-pharma-not-accountable-vaccine-effect/ 31st July 2020)

tl;dr - There will be no massive lawsuits, the drug companies are indemnified against any legal action and are at liberty to release any crony virus treatment they like. Sorry about your penis.

cc

Moderna is basically ready to go. They gave it to 30,000 in July, so expect something very soon now

And it just said officially other companies can produce it with patent rights not enforced = many times more shots produced around the world ASAP

Pfizer also started final testing in July and is expected very soon - It's only downside is that it needs to be transported at -94 degrees Fahrenheit - but with all everyone has achieved so rapidly to date, I'm guessin that will have a fast solution

The Oxford Oxford/AstraZeneca one is a month behind the above  schedule  and I'm guessin they will be shamed into dropping patent rights for the duration of pandemic by Moderna  .. as in fact, all candidates will be placed in the same ethical position

As for Regeneron treatment compound, it's already being shipped out across the US and if other countries get their butts in gear it could be the same for them

Sorry to bubble-burst the negative folk, but it is what it is

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386303 time=1602399590 user_id=88
Moderna is basically ready to go. They gave it to 30,000 in July, so expect something very soon now

And it just said officially other companies can produce it with patent rights not enforced = many times more shots produced around the world ASAP

Pfizer also started final testing in July and is expected very soon - It's only downside is that it needs to be transported at -94 degrees Fahrenheit - but with all everyone has achieved so rapidly to date, I'm guessin that will have a fast solution

The Oxford Oxford/AstraZeneca one is a month behind the above  schedule  and I'm guessin they will be shamed into dropping patent rights for the duration of pandemic by Moderna  .. as in fact, all candidates will be placed in the same ethical position

As for Regeneron treatment compound, it's already being shipped out across the US and if other countries get their butts in gear it could be the same for them

Sorry to bubble-burst the negative folk, but it is what it is

I don't understand how people can be disappointed about treatments and removing regulatory red tape to get a vaccine..

This is how we tackle COVID-19, not with lock downs, and to this credit, the president of the USA has been a leader in getting effective treatments and vaccines approved.

cc

And getting them the money to do it faster. The country invested to help speed up the process. Points!!

Governments are riddled with meaningless red tape that simply slow processes, not make them better.

T is a red tape breaker .. More Points

I hope our govt fast tracks approvals, although the idiot in charge cannot be counted on to do anything right for the people

Renee

It's not just the red tape that is the problem. The FDA extorts millions upon millions out of companies and individuals trying to get new products to market. Like the FCC it is basically a criminal organization that until this pandemic, answered to no one and we can chalk that up to Trumps leadership. Had there been a democrat or some other professional politician in the Whitehouse when this COVID shit hit, we would be waiting years for effective treatments.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview