Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

cbt is gone

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2020, 05:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The cbt wankers love their cancel culture. Bill Burr has a lot to say about it.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/11/bill-burr-saturday-night-live-monologue-cancel-culture-white-women/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=lrhzrfRDBBWNvbSanv8kysuzJiF4XuSP2oQL_wTn">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/11/bill ... SP2oQL_wTn">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/11/bill-burr-saturday-night-live-monologue-cancel-culture-white-women/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=lrhzrfRDBBWNvbSanv8kysuzJiF4XuSP2oQL_wTn

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHLUA9DxcqQ&feature=emb_logo">
... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHLUA9DxcqQ&feature=emb_logo[/media]

cc

Seems they didn't know that "CBT" is used worldwide for "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386490 time=1602545334 user_id=88
How does one find this cbt place? Might be fun to play with then incognito  :sneaky2:

Seems they don't know that "CBT" is used worldwide for "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy"

I had a handle there briefly. This is a forum where RW is considered a centrist and Fash is a hater.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=386491 time=1602545474 user_id=1689
How does one find this cbt place? Might be fun to play with then incognito  :sneaky2:

Seems they don't know that "CBT" is used worldwide for "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy"

I had a handle there briefly. This is a forum where RW is considered a centrist and Fash is a hater.

LOL. It is gone tho, isn't it?

Would have been fun to slip in camo & trigger them

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386492 time=1602545541 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=386491 time=1602545474 user_id=1689

LOL. It is gone tho, isn't it?

Would have been fun to slip in camo & trigger them

I don't know. If you registered there, you would be banned pdq.

cc

QuoteI don't know. If you registered there, you would be banned pdq.

sweet & innocent lil ole moi?  :43(2):

Renee

Seems they didn't know that "CBT" is used worldwide for "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy"

:laugh3:

You should join, you'll fit right in like I did.

I joined probably 3 years ago, read through a few threads, made a few posts, read the responses, vomited and logged out for good. After all you know how well I tolerate stupid people.

It's a forum full of the most pretentious, far left, faux intellectuals you will ever see on this rock. It's basically a petri dish overflowing with grievance ideology and terminal TDS. The only thing it is good for is possibly research fodder for a psychological study on how extreme liberalism and an adherence to CRT creates halfwitted individuals who enjoy orgasmic pleasure derived from reveling in their own self-appointed sense of moral and intellectual superiority.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

The owner of Commies Be Trippin looks like it smells like hotdog water and dial.

I'd be pissed at society too. Just sayin.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=386589 time=1602602058 user_id=156

I joined probably 3 years ago, read through a few threads, made a few posts, read the responses, vomited and logged out for good. After all you know how well I tolerate stupid people.

It's a forum full of the most pretentious, far left, faux intellectuals you will ever see on this rock. It's basically a petri dish overflowing with grievance ideology and terminal TDS. The only thing it is good for is possibly research fodder for a psychological study on how extreme liberalism and an adherence to CRT creates halfwitted individuals who enjoy orgasmic pleasure derived from reveling in their own self-appointed sense of moral and intellectual superiority.

And apparently on a mission to cancel those that are not exactly like they are.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=386593 time=1602602829 user_id=3266
The owner of Commies Be Trippin looks like it smells like hotdog water and dial.

"Hotdog water"  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

That fucking chin of his tho

Looks like someone's elbow sticking out of his face

Biggie Smiles

Lol. The tard marvels at himself for having the "skillz" to execute a ruby prog lmao

Like that takes skillz

Do you give yourself hi fives whenever you manage to pour milk into a glass unassisted too?

Write you own ruby prog to make Nginx servers unresponsive with untraceable memory leaks and then we'll talk, fucktad

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=386597 time=1602603851 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=386593 time=1602602829 user_id=3266

"Hotdog water"  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

That fucking chin of his tho

Looks like someone's elbow sticking out of his face

Moon man in a nursing home curtain.

Its gotta be the drugs lol.

Anonymous

I know the CBT gang has no use for my penny pinching, but I was willing to meet them half way. Fash knows that I have wanted centre-left for civil discussion. But, the CBTer's don't seem capable of doing that.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=386605 time=1602604807 user_id=114
I know the CBT gang has no use for my penny pinching, but I was willing to meet them half way. Fash knows that I have wanted centre-left for civil discussion. But, the CBTer's don't seem capable of doing that.

The majority of lefties are utterly incapable of consistent civil discussion.

They get angry because they are convinced their ideas and views are better and superior and they tend to view those who disagree as uneducated.

It's ironic AF because they see themselves as open minded and compassionate.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Renee post_id=386589 time=1602602058 user_id=156

They do have one saving grace. They whinny pig has pledged to make that the only forum she posts on. So basically it's like Cindy's barnyard for tards over there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview