The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Debate night is tonight. Three times Nobel nominated Trump vs the other guy.

Started by Anonymous, September 29, 2020, 05:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=387720 time=1603211343
Your brother sounds like a good man.

You say he is good because he is transgendered.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=387737 time=1603221994 user_id=2015
Quote from: Edward post_id=387720 time=1603211343
Your brother sounds like a good man.

You say he is good because he is transgendered.

:laugh:

Hes not transgendered! Hes just gay lol. Though I think hes Bi. Hes been with both.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=387714 time=1603205702 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387706 time=1603191503 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=387664 time=1603158548 user_id=2221
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=387653 time=1603156711 user_id=114
Trump has got to grill Biden over foreign corruption.

I just seen where at the next debate, they will have mics muted off and on.

I won't be watching it, but I'm sure I'll see highlights everywhere.

I dont usually watch 'em either. Much better catching highlights on the net lol.

My brother, in Seattle, voted for Biden already. I knew he would. But I called him out on his reason, I said "thats ok, but tell me, WHY you voted for him". There was a long pause, and he was stammering, and then I added "other than him being not Trump". He finally apologized, and said that Trump had a mouth, and that Biden was "more moderate and progressive".

It seems like most Democrat voters, he doesn't know either candidate's platform.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=387756 time=1603245360 user_id=114
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=387653 time=1603156711 user_id=114
Trump has got to grill Biden over foreign corruption.

I dont usually watch 'em either. Much better catching highlights on the net lol.

My brother, in Seattle, voted for Biden already. I knew he would. But I called him out on his reason, I said "thats ok, but tell me, WHY you voted for him". There was a long pause, and he was stammering, and then I added "other than him being not Trump". He finally apologized, and said that Trump had a mouth, and that Biden was "more moderate and progressive".

It seems like most Democrat voters, he doesn't know either candidate's platform.

Especially now that Joe Hair Plugs is now trying to co-op Trumps message of rebuild the American economy with his "I'm for working class Americans" and "Bring back American jobs" bullshit rhetoric.

Meanwhile he is going to end the Trump tax cuts and raise taxes on businesses large and small across the board to pay for investment in green energy job creation. We all know how that worked out when he was Vice President. It was a dismal failure.

Biden is playing the typical democrap shell game by saying he isn't raising taxes on those making under 400,000 but by removing the Trump tax cuts he actually is raising taxes...This is the same Obama era dementocrap economic policies/class warfare that gave us less than 2% economic growth for 8 straight years. People voting for Biden are as dumb as they come (sorry Blazor, no offense to your brother) but this is how the democraps rope the plethora of low info voters that make up the major portion of their base.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Renee post_id=387801 time=1603287237 user_id=156

Especially now that Joe Hair Plugs is now trying to coop Trumps message of rebuild the American economy with his "I'm for working class Americans" and "Bring back American jobs" bullshit rhetoric.

Meanwhile he is going to end the Trump tax cuts and raise taxes on businesses large and small across the board to pay for investment in green energy job creation. We all know how that worked out when he was Vice President. It was a dismal failure.

Biden is playing the typical democrap shell game by saying he isn't raising taxes on those making under 400,000 [size=150]but by removing the Trump tax cuts he actually is raising taxes[/size]...This is the same Obama era dementocrap economic policies/class warfare that gave us less than 2% economic growth for 8 straight years. People voting for Biden are as dumb as they come (sorry Blazor, no offense to your brother) but this is how the democraps rope the plethora of low info voters that make up the major portion of their base.

Isn't it just baffling how the average idiotic liberal can't reconcile that one for themselves? These people are dumber than dirt

Yeah, Joe Biden is going after the billionaires; meanwhile it's the billionaires that are funding his campaign! You'd have to have the IQ of a wet paper bag not to see who's going to end up getting fucked under a Biden administration.

Anonymous

Tax reform and deregulation were behind the jobs boom from 2017-2020. Reversing them makes no sense.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=387807 time=1603289119 user_id=114
Tax reform and deregulation were behind the jobs boom from 2017-2020. Reversing them makes no sense.

They want a depression so they can use it to take awY more freedoms

Rotten scumbags. I hate every last one of them

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=387801 time=1603287237 user_id=156

Especially now that Joe Hair Plugs is now trying to coop Trumps message of rebuild the American economy with his "I'm for working class Americans" and "Bring back American jobs" bullshit rhetoric.

Biden is playing the typical democrap shell game by saying he isn't raising taxes on those making under 400,000 but by removing the Trump tax cuts he actually is raising taxes...This is the same Obama era dementocrap economic policies/class warfare that gave us less than 2% economic growth for 8 straight years. People voting for Biden are as dumb as they come (sorry Blazor, no offense to your brother) but this is how the democraps rope the plethora of low info voters that make up the major portion of their base.

:laugh:

No offense taken! I've given up on his political views. Hes entrenched deep in enemy territory  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387809 time=1603291002 user_id=3214

They want a depression so they can use it to take awY more freedoms

Rotten scumbags. I hate every last one of them

They are scumbags. Their goal is to completely destroy the working middle class.

Renee

No it doesn't make sense but democraps and those who lean left are not the smartest of individuals, although they do like to erroneously claim the intellectual high ground. They even go so far as to pay for seemingly very valid studies to prove their intellectual superiority but like most studies,  they are nothing more than suspect piles of gibberish.

Most democrap plebes are still hanging on to the "tax the rich" class warfare crap which has been proven to be political mythology time and time again...Unfortunately like Biggie has already stated, the politicians on either side are not going to tax their biggest political PAC donors who just happen to be mega corporate entities and the mega rich, you know those pesky 1 percenters the democraps keep screaming about. Even if they manage to scrape up the balls to tax the rich....The rich simply move their income and their assets to tax shelters which these same politicians created through tax law or they simply pick up and leave the state or country taking their money with them. Here in the state of NJ our idiot leftist governor has tried this and it has precipitated a mass migration of the so called rich out of the state to more tax friendly locations.

This is what leftist democraps do and they have been doing it for half a century with the same failed result..You would think their voter base would learn by now but as I stated so many times before, the intellect of the average liberal is an artificial reality, inflated by ego, insecurity and arogance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I recorded the debate, but I had work on my farm I had to get done. I will watch it another day.

Anonymous

Trump is no Mike Pence. The Donald gave another sub par debate performance. I realize he is not a corrupt career politician like that snake Biden. But, Biden has a dismal forty seven year record in office that is so easy to pick apart. Trump disappointed.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview