Started by Frood, October 11, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy

my halloween costume this year is "free range chicken"
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=387192 time=1602862230 user_id=3287
my halloween costume this year is "free range chicken"

I'm going to be a middle aged Asian nerd. I already have my costume.

Renee

As usual I will be spending Samhain in the traditional way...I'll host a little get together and we will eat a Christian baby, poison a few wells, desecrate a host or two and wrap it up by taking turns kissing Lucifer's anus...It should be an early night... :952350:  :23tfup5:  :t2714:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

So far city council is saying they will not cancel trick or treating. I hope not.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=387158 time=1602827831 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387036 time=1602793217 user_id=3254
Making things up about other posters seems to be part of flaming..

It's a good idea to take all allegations about posters with a pinch of salt.

except it's ok for Dovey to stalk KM's family and try to contact employers then blab all over the forums he is a deadbeat dad? At least he had all his children with the same woman and they were married.

Did you not read where Dovey lost her job because she took disgusting shots of a disabled person who had poop all over himself. You know that's a serious crime right?

She's NOT the little miss goodie 2 shoes you think she is.

She's a junkie, and when their mouth is moving, or in her case, type, she's lying.

And she is STILL stalking KM because she went to Flame Truth looking for him, he didn't go looking for her.

I returned property to the owner of the property.

What was YOUR reason for actually stalking his ex wife?

This psycho drug this whole real life situation to the internet and you are too fucking stupid to get it.

So you are saying because my husband and I contacted this ex(who was absolutely fine talking to us, btw....shes not his family. She is his ex. She hates him and KNOWS he is a pathological lying abuser) to return the kids toy, that its acceptable for this asshole to throw a tantrum, call my job, and actually stalk my family via the internet for over a year now?

Good grief. You are mentally ill.  You AND him. You are both severely mentally sick people.

Clearly I cant stop you cretins from trying to cyber lick my ehole.....so knock yourselves out, I guess.  Go look up whatever you want, no one can force you to be normal.

Just know that while you do this .....no one is looking up either of your gross pathetic asses, and if you manage to find anything and chose any unwanted contact with ANYONE in my life on any level, it will be very unpleasant for both of you. Especially him.

You know this whackjob has an ex that FAKED HER DEATH....right?  Her whole family calls him "the stalker". Of course you do. You know "everything". 🙄 I'm sure that was her fault as well because he said so.

You fucking idiot. Lulz. Your life so pathetic again you gonna attack all the women that want no personal contact from your poor baby poofturd? All us obvious lying bitches who were mean to him and how dare us want him out of our lives?

You gonna sit there and flick your arthritic wrist on your dried up slughole as he shows you all the private info he collected on women who dumped him years prior?

Simply amazing. You are such a gullible fuckwit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387175 time=1602853838 user_id=3254

except it's ok for Dovey to stalk KM's family and try to contact employers then blab all over the forums he is a deadbeat dad? At least he had all his children with the same woman and they were married.

Did you not read where Dovey lost her job because she took disgusting shots of a disabled person who had poop all over himself. You know that's a serious crime right?

She's a junkie, and when their mouth is moving, or in her case, type, she's lying.

And she is STILL stalking KM because she went to Flame Truth looking for him, he didn't go looking for her.

I'm not interested in offline gossip about any poster.

Most people dont but these two are gonna go off the fucking deep end because they need psychodrama and bullshit.

It makes up for the lack of creative ability they claim they possess but never actually demonstrate. They've ALWAYS been exactly like this.

Have I EVER struck you as a "goodie two shoes"? Lmao!

This is her telling you that I'm a better person then them and they know it. They dont want OTHERS to know that. It's an NPD "smear campaign" and its textbook.

They certainly are not flamers. Just bitter internet lifers.

Dove

Quote from: "The Open Sty" post_id=387170 time=1602849778

STFU you hideous fat pig.  Go do something constructive with the time you have left on this world.

Find a way to achieve some much needed self-improvement. Maybe if you ran half as much as your ignorant slobbering mouth does, you wouldn't weigh 400 pounds.

Yo.

Been telling her this for 10 years lol.

Anonymous

Casturd weighs about 400 lbs, but she has thin skin. She's too fucking stupid to flame, so PI shit.

caskur

Birdbrain is having another meltdown.

hey birdbrain, have you assaulted anymore disabled people lately?

What about your fines..... did you pay them yet?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=387210 time=1602867643 user_id=2156

Does anyone know what this 400 lb PI collecting imbecile is whining about. Actually, does anyone care.

Dove

I'm stalking Poofturd because I'm registered at FT.

But Poofturd ranting on his board and searching for information on my family is acceptable.

That's how fucking stupid and mental this dumb bitch is.  They just do NOT understand the difference between boards and real life.

When I say some of these people are absolute psychos....they gotta prove me right.

Cascur, no one in my family wants ANY off board contact or interactions with the likes of you or Poofturd. You have absolutely zero reason or business to be trying to look us up. You are a gotdamn psycho who needs time off the internet to reconnect with real people in your life. Poofturd has none of those.... as he has burnt every bridge.

Get off the boards and go hug that poor man who hasnt killed you for insurance money yet. He must be a gotdamn national treasure making sure you are not dragging your knuckles in play grounds giving out unsolicited parenting advice to total strangers.

Dove

Has suga tits bought any alcohol for minors lately?

I'm not convinced that making fun of Poofturd and you Bush Gorilla counts as assaulting mentally disabled people, though.

But go ahead and color me guilty lulz.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387211 time=1602867875 user_id=56

Does anyone know what this 400 lb PI collecting imbecile is whining about. Actually, does anyone care.

Probably not but obviously Cascow thinks we should all be intrigued with her bellowing. Unfortunately it's probably just the usual shit of no importance that drips out of it's big bovine head.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=387217 time=1602869327 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=387211 time=1602867875 user_id=56

Probably not but obviously Cascow thinks we should all be intrigued with her bellowing. Unfortunately it's probably just the usual shit of no importance that drips out of it's big bovine head.

Have you ever seen a classic Asscer melt?

Just wait until she starts hacking off her bleach burnt hair and casting spells on posters.

And no.....I'm not kidding or saying this to be funny or dramatic.  That's legit. 🤣

Shes the Glenn Close of the forums. Ever see Fatal Attraction? Only bush pig here is grosser.  

Pro tip.....if she lays in you, jump through the gap tooth into safety. I got a running score of 275.

Imagine being unfortunate enough to make accidental eye contact with this shit in real life  :roll:

Dove