Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Trump Doesn't Care About Billionaires

Started by Anonymous, November 01, 2020, 08:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

While it's true Biden doesn't care about blue collar workers and blacks, Trump is against billionaires. The biggest tax loophole that fine billionaires used to avoid taxes was was the SALT(state and local tax) deduction. Trump put a low cap on it to pay for lower taxes on blue collar workers. What a selfish bastard who only cares about workers and not poor suffering billionaires.

Anonymous

Here's one of those rich air heads who is upset she lost her massive tax deduction under Trump.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322665368108716033">https://twitter.com/i/status/1322665368108716033

cc

Quote from: Edward post_id=388996 time=1604280693
While it's true Biden doesn't care about blue collar workers and blacks, Trump is against billionaires. The biggest tax loophole that fine billionaires used to avoid taxes was was the SALT(state and local tax) deduction. Trump put a low cap on it to pay for lower taxes on blue collar workers. What a selfish bastard who only cares about workers and not poor suffering billionaires.

The Bastard

That's it for me. I'm not voting for him now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

When President Trump took over the economy skyrocketed. Wage growth for the bottom half of wage earners grows faster than those at the top of the scale and the president, we just saw it the other day--record GDP growth. The biggest record growth in one quarter in American history.

when America was under a recession early in the Obama-Biden administration, it took "30 months to gain back half of the jobs lost during that recession." On the contrary, President Trump regained half of the jobs lost during the coronavirus pandemic in "less than six months."

"The president took the Obama economy and turned it around,

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389022 time=1604287374 user_id=3254
Those poor billionaires are suffering and need our help.

:laugh:

When Jim Crow Joe takes office in January and the democRATs control the senate, they will get our help, ie, our money.

cc

It's only right

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=389026 time=1604299633 user_id=88

It's only right

This could create a refugee crisis with American billionaires fleeing the oppression of the USA for low tax billionaire friendly places like Switzerland.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=389024 time=1604287880 user_id=1689

When Jim Crow Joe takes office in January and the democRATs control the senate, they will get our help, ie, our money.

Joe's message to the billionaires who financed his campaign: help is on the way.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=389027 time=1604315168 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=389026 time=1604299633 user_id=88

It's only right

This could create a refugee crisis with American billionaires fleeing the oppression of the USA for low tax billionaire friendly places like Switzerland.

Funny you mention that

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/celebrities-leave-america-trump-re-elected">Celebrities who said they'll leave America if President Trump is reelected

Many stars made similar promises in 2016 that they did not keep

For as long as there have been elections, there have been high-profile people threatening to leave the country if the race doesn't go their way.

The 2020 presidential race is no exception. Although stars like Lena Dunham, Jon Stewart, Samuel L. Jackson and countless others previously made the empty promise to ditch the United States if Donald Trump became president in 2016, the 2020 race is perhaps even more contentious in the minds of Hollywood stars. In fact, Trump himself has joked that he may have to leave the country if his opponent, Joe Biden, wins.

Springsteen recently told the Australian press that he will move to their country rather than endure a second Trump term in the United States.

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are considering leaving the U.S. after the election.

Ricky Martin revealed  that he and his husband had plans to leave the U.S. if Trump won.

Tommy Lee threatened to go back to Greece if the November election goes to Trump.

"Dude, I swear to God if that happens, then I'm coming over to visit the U.K. I'm out of here," Lee said. "I'll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands."

I'm sure many more including those who promised to leave last time (but didn't) will join the chorus  

bon voyage folks!!!   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

If the USA loses it's celebrities who will tell average American families to reduce their carbon footprint.

cc

Good point. Maybe you and I will have to go there and pick up the mantle they will drop

Seems only right  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=389053 time=1604337598 user_id=88
Good point. Maybe you and I will have to go there and pick up the mantle they will drop

Seems only right  ac_smile

Somebody has to do it.

Anonymous

Has crazy Eddie said he's a billionaire? If not, it's the only horseshit he hasn't made up yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=389099 time=1604390789 user_id=56
Has crazy Eddie said he's a billionaire? If not, it's the only horseshit he hasn't made up yet.

He says he's rich, but he hasn't said he's a billionaire.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview