Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Happy Thanksgiving to All You Canadian People

Started by Renee, October 12, 2020, 11:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=386607 time=1602605225 user_id=61
Happy Thanksgiving Renee and to all our friends and family.  ac_drinks

I'm thankful for a lot of things, especially that the COVID-19 still haven't put me out of business, lol.  I'm thankful that the Canadian government has raise the standard requiring new immigrants dump and invest in at least 3million dollars in Canada, does bar out a lot of the problematic, poor and uneducated ones.  I'm thankful there are Canada is a nice peaceful nation, to a level that liberals must be stop at all cost before they destroy this country.

Thank you Zetsu, although our Thanksgiving is still over a month away.

I'm very glad that you have a lot to be thankful for. Canada is a very nice place as far as the world goes. We here in North America can sometimes lose sight of just how lucky we are and as you say, liberals would just love to ruin that for us and we cannot let that happen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Zetsu

Quote from: Renee post_id=386660 time=1602613491 user_id=156
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=386607 time=1602605225 user_id=61
Happy Thanksgiving Renee and to all our friends and family.  ac_drinks

I'm thankful for a lot of things, especially that the COVID-19 still haven't put me out of business, lol.  I'm thankful that the Canadian government has raise the standard requiring new immigrants dump and invest in at least 3million dollars in Canada, does bar out a lot of the problematic, poor and uneducated ones.  I'm thankful there are Canada is a nice peaceful nation, to a level that liberals must be stop at all cost before they destroy this country.

Thank you Zetsu, although our Thanksgiving is still over a month away.

I'm very glad that you have a lot to be thankful for. Canada is a very nice place as far as the world goes. We here in North America can sometimes lose sight of just how lucky we are and as you say, liberals would just love to ruin that for us and we cannot let that happen.

I'm 120% with you Renee... it's funny how a lot of ancient civilization were destroyed from due to corruption, decay and too much of foreign ethnicities entering into the state, causing nothing conflict in Rome, Egypt, Babylon etc.  I know some might be thinking Indians were unfortunate but imo the surviving ones gained more having Western civilization built right on top of them.  Meanwhile I just seriously hope Canada and the US won't fall into the hands of Islam or Chinese control, or least not in our life time.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/sushidog.jpg">