Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

WTF Canada?

Started by Dove, October 26, 2020, 12:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/paul-bernardo-parole-files-1.5538586">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton ... -1.5538586">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/paul-bernardo-parole-files-1.5538586

Yanno Bernardo needs to die, right? Why is Canada allowing this bag of fucking shit to keep sucking air?

Why do left leaning governments favor violent sex offenders? Fuck this peice of demon shit.

You got Karla running around getting married, having CHILDREN.....a woman who said she want to "give" 4 children to this rapist demon so he could brutalize them.  She openly said her womb was there to make rape victims for this fucking scumbag.

Why is she free? Supervising school feild trips?

You guys need to put them both too death for what they both did.  Tammy Holomoka, French and Mahaffy dont get to start families and volunteer for feild trips....this fucking monster should never get to either. She does not deserve children and shes a fucking rapist.

This is not justice. It's a shit show. Human life is pretty cheap, I guess.  A country that has no problem inhumanely executing the most innocent and vulnerable human beings just for existing ...and calling it "choice" .....doesnt respect life in other ways either.

Yeah. She just helped brutalize innocent teenage girls. Apparently it's no reason not to just let the stupid monstrous evil cunt skip out of prison, avoid the sex offender registry and start a family and hang with school kids.

And yeah Bernardos records should be respected yanno? Yeah he brutally raped and murdered teenagers but damn man....give the prick some privacy!

Fucking shit. Get your shit together, Canada! THIS is a "no justice no peace" cause. This demon rapist Karla may be among you and off the registry but you dont have to let her live in peace and you SHOULDNT.

There should nonstop protests at this evil bitches house. Make her life such absolute hell. They let her go....but you can create a prison where shes NEVER comfortable. She NEVER should have been released....let alone "helping" in the fucking SCHOOLS. What. The. Fuck?!

Ya'll need me to come over there? Get r done!!

We dont let Casey Anthony or Stephanie Lopez live in peace. They are constantly trying to hide. Because fuck those brutal cunts. Karla shouldnt live peacefully either. And EVERY bit of info and records on Bernardo should be handed over to whoever wants them no question. Its inexcusable the families of the girls he brutalized have to fight for that.

Right here that criminal justice system is mocking you and treating these young girls like garbage. Like they were nothing. What a gross joke 😡  Such ghoulish,  easy treatment for what these monsters have done.

Yes I know the article is from April but I'm just seeing it and I'm very disgusted. There needs to be FAR less tolerance for sub humans who commit brutalities like this and higher standards of respect for human life and innocent victims.

And you guys have to pay for these shits to have medical care when neither of them should still even be breathing, ffs. 🤦‍♀️
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cc

Gotta agree with everything you said

Unreal that stuff can be held back on him and that he ever gets parole hearings when he should have been quickly dispatched, buried and ....ed on
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Dove

Quote from: cc post_id=388287 time=1603687237 user_id=88
Gotta agree with everything you said

Unreal that stuff can be held back on him and that he ever gets parole hearings when he should have been quickly dispatched, buried and ....ed on

It's horrible. Absolutely horrible.

They both should have been disposed of years ago.

cc

Agreed. That said, justice does not exist anymore in the West.

Perps often get cut sweet deals. Even when punishment is harsh, there is usually parol factor +++

Look @ the riots in the US. Known "major" perps got let out next morning & were never seen again

Justice is bad here, yes. But it's also bad most everywhere in the West today ... The West is no longer a just society

The last holdout was the US, but it's getting soft also .. and if  .............
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Dove

Quote from: cc post_id=388291 time=1603691376 user_id=88
Agreed. That said, justice does not exist anymore in the West.

Perps often get cut sweet deals. Even when punishment is harsh, there is usually parol factor +++

Look @ the riots in the US. Known "major" perps got let out next morning & were never seen again

Justice is bad here, yes. But it's also bad most everywhere in the West today ... The West is no longer a just society

The last holdout was the US, but it's getting soft also .. and if  .............

Oh yeah....there are people here who go to bat fighting for rapists and felons.

Its revolting.

Anonymous

The bohemian corporal would have known what to do

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Dove post_id=388285 time=1603685745 user_id=3266

Why do left leaning governments favor violent sex offenders? Fuck this peice of demon shit.

Because they do it themselves.  The law is set up to protect themselves.  They don't care about women and children, they never will.  There is no actual functioning system, it's run by perverts.

Berry Sweet

Heck, even parents on PAC boards are pedos...they are everywhere.

Anonymous

Dove, I never thought there was any possibility of Paul Bernardo ever getting even day parole.

Frood

Anyone heard any news about CCP troops in Canada?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/u-s-moving-self-propelled-artillery-to-border-with-quebec-reports-of-uniformed-chinese-troops-in-canada">https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... -in-canada">https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/u-s-moving-self-propelled-artillery-to-border-with-quebec-reports-of-uniformed-chinese-troops-in-canada
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/paul-bernardo-parole-files-1.5538586">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton ... -1.5538586">https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/paul-bernardo-parole-files-1.5538586

Yanno Bernardo needs to die, right? Why is Canada allowing this bag of fucking shit to keep sucking air?

You got Karla running around getting married, having CHILDREN.....a woman who said she want to "give" 4 children to this rapist demon so he could brutalize them.  She openly said her womb was there to make rape victims for this fucking scumbag.

You guys need to put them both too death for what they both did.  Tammy Holomoka, French and Mahaffy dont get to start families and volunteer for feild trips....this fucking monster should never get to either. She does not deserve children and shes a fucking rapist.

This is not justice. It's a shit show. Human life is pretty cheap, I guess.  A country that has no problem inhumanely executing the most innocent and vulnerable human beings just for existing ...and calling it "choice" .....doesnt respect life in other ways either.

Yeah. She just helped brutalize innocent teenage girls. Apparently it's no reason not to just let the stupid monstrous evil cunt skip out of prison, avoid the sex offender registry and start a family and hang with school kids.

And yeah Bernardos records should be respected yanno? Yeah he brutally raped and murdered teenagers but damn man....give the prick some privacy!

Fucking shit. Get your shit together, Canada! THIS is a "no justice no peace" cause. This demon rapist Karla may be among you and off the registry but you dont have to let her live in peace and you SHOULDNT.

There should nonstop protests at this evil bitches house. Make her life such absolute hell. They let her go....but you can create a prison where shes NEVER comfortable. She NEVER should have been released....let alone "helping" in the fucking SCHOOLS. What. The. Fuck?!

We dont let Casey Anthony or Stephanie Lopez live in peace. They are constantly trying to hide. Because fuck those brutal cunts. Karla shouldnt live peacefully either. And EVERY bit of info and records on Bernardo should be handed over to whoever wants them no question. Its inexcusable the families of the girls he brutalized have to fight for that.

Right here that criminal justice system is mocking you and treating these young girls like garbage. Like they were nothing. What a gross joke 😡  Such ghoulish,  easy treatment for what these monsters have done.

Yes I know the article is from April but I'm just seeing it and I'm very disgusted. There needs to be FAR less tolerance for sub humans who commit brutalities like this and higher standards of respect for human life and innocent victims.

And you guys have to pay for these shits to have medical care when neither of them should still even be breathing, ffs. 🤦‍♀️

There is a book about the deal the crown prosecutor made with Karla Homolka called Karla: A Pact With The Devil. That cunt alone administered the lethal injection that killed her fifteen year old sister. She stole it from the veterinary clinic she worked at. We paid for her undergrad degree while she was in the women's federal penn too.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=388311 time=1603713491 user_id=1689

There is a book about the deal the crown prosecutor made with Karla Homolka called Karla: A Pact With The Devil. That cunt alone administered the lethal injection that killed her fifteen year old sister. She stole it from the veterinary clinic she worked at. We paid for her undergrad degree while she was in the women's federal penn too.

Yes, she did kill her little sister. And while that disgusting monster Bernardo was raping the unconscious girl and the girl was vommiting and overdosing.....the bitch just watched.

Then the disgusting peice of shit was masturbating on a video talking about how hot it was watching him rape her 15 year old sister.  Then she talked about luring little girls for him in between calling him a "king" and eating his ass. Shes sick, deranged and shouldnt be roaming free.

I'm convinced she killed all the three of the girls that ended up dead in their hands.

Those two are revoltingly evil and do not deserve to remain alive.

Karla was never even rehabbed. Just let out. And she wasnt sterilized and had children and supervised school feild trips.....what the fuck kinda school allows Karla fucking Homolka to volunteer like that? Fucking stone the monster!

Uhg. Imagine having a kid in that class and finding THAT out. I'd raise so much hell. Omg. "Hey kids! Let's take feild trips with a serial pedo rapist!" 🤮😡

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=388313 time=1603714282 user_id=3266

Yes, she did kill her little sister. And while that disgusting monster Bernardo was raping the unconscious girl and the girl was vommiting and overdosing.....the bitch just watched.

Then the disgusting peice of shit was masturbating on a video talking about how hot it was watching him rape her 15 year old sister.  Then she talked about luring little girls for him in between calling him a "king" and eating his ass. Shes sick, deranged and shouldnt be roaming free.

I'm convinced she killed all the three of the girls that ended up dead in their hands.

Karla was never even rehabbed. Just let out. And she wasnt sterilized and had children and supervised school feild trips.....what the fuck kinda school allows Karla fucking Homolka to volunteer like that? Fucking stone the monster!

Uhg. Imagine having a kid in that class and finding THAT out. I'd raise so much hell. Omg. "Hey kids! Let's take feild trips with a serial pedo rapist!" 🤮😡

Those two frickin rabid animals would be euthanized in a normal country. But, Canada makes no sense. And when Justine turns this country into a third world shit hole, we will become a source of immigrants rather than a destination.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=388313 time=1603714282 user_id=3266

Welcome back, folks, to Pastor Proctor's Pulpit of Power.

This morning, we've been blessed with words of wisdom and compassion from our special guest and sister-in-Christ, Dove Rockheart, author of the Christian best-seller, Fucking Stone The Monster!

So, Dove, tell me, when did our Lord and Saviour first whisper in  your soul that violence against others was the righteous thing to do?

Anonymous

Progs are oh so compassionate when they are not related to the victims of super predators(prog term, not mine).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview